Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That Eminem BET Hip Hop Awards "Freestyle"

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Default That Eminem BET Hip Hop Awards "Freestyle"

the corny fuck had a few gems though. and swore off 83% of his fans.

its hilarious that all these news outlets are writing articles about it. Heres a CNN breakdown of the "fiercest lines" lmao
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/politi...rds/index.html
    We do it for the people.

Its just good publicity for Ems upcoming LP but Trump will probably still go on twitter and call for rap music to be banned or something equally asinine.

I've never liked Eminem but this is especially gay. Dunno y I watched it.

Holy fuck the end bit just was playing and it got gayer and gayer.

Fucken hate 99% of political shit. There's only a really small handful who don't sound absolutely pathetic trying to do that shit.

This is corny, but I think thats partly the spoken word format. Also I don't think Em is attempting the genius attack on society he achieved on his first 2 LPs, if hes even still capable. I think its an LP plug that will get (too much) attention.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Its just good publicity for Ems upcoming LP but Trump will probably still go on twitter and call for rap music to be banned or something equally asinine.
    Good post.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Good post.
    Don't help me. Eminem has a 15 year olds beard.

Don't help me. Eminem has a 15 year olds beard.
    hahahaha, this freestyle is wack AF. Em has been a corn but I wouldn't say he isn't a GOAT
    What's equally stupid is that alt-white people had decided -for no reason- that Eminem was on their side a long time ago and started flooding his comment sections embarrassing themselves. This whole fiasco has been interesting.

{>____<}

Don't help me.
    All right.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    hahahaha, this freestyle is wack AF. Em has been a corn but I wouldn't say he isn't a GOAT
    What's equally stupid is that alt-white people had decided -for no reason- that Eminem was on their side a long time ago and started flooding his comment sections embarrassing themselves. This whole fiasco has been interesting.
    Em stated in 2000 or 2002 that he doesn't like being white or something like that. Strange. He was very open about it during the interview. Shouldn't his fans know this? If people have disowned Em for this freestyle, well, um, why? Trump and the confederacy? Em's not doing what they want him to do? Is it because he likes minorities (other than blacks) and isn't scared?

Em's a hip-hop artist. What'd you expect? This freestyle should not have been a surprise to anyone.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 10-12-2017 at 03:15 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

I think em is more concerned with cash. Feeding into the divide and conquer tactics isn't helping a damn thing. I don't care one bit about Trump and his people, but the other side of the coin is this cornball shit that does little to help the problem. Going on black exploitation tv and preaching to the choir is just laughable in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    I think em is more concerned with cash. Feeding into the divide and conquer tactics isn't helping a damn thing. I don't care one bit about Trump and his people, but the other side of the coin is this cornball shit that does little to help the problem. Going on black exploitation tv and preaching to the choir is just laughable in my opinion.
    Great point.

Corny and kinda cliche at the moment. The think that I find funny is that I keep seeing people write 'Finally someone had the Balls' LOL! There is literally 100s of songs dissing Trump. YG has a song called 'Fuck Donald Trump' that was a single off his album.

Em's whole career has been a string of ploys and he's not beyond ethering his own mother for money and validation. Till this day we really aren't clear on what his mom did to him exactly lol. Still, he's a liberal and it's hilarious that people are just not remembering/realizing. Not that this counts but all of his friends are black and it takes a certain type of unsuccessful weirdo to actually eff with Trump.

Wait till they find out the makers of south park are liberal too. It's going to be a RED PILL SHIT SHOW.
    though I think people are too radicalized to enjoy eminem or south park in this era.

Any rap without beat, let alone a dope beat, sucks massive amounts of AIDS infected penis

Almost everyone who likes this, does so because they hate Trump. It's actually ok to hate this and think he's a douche

Burr is fast approaching GOAT status. Right now if you say anything leaning in any direction it becomes a 5 day shit show. Haven't seen south park this season but IDK how they can keep going when everyone is humorless and most of their jokes are accepted reality right now.

Eminem got off beefing with Brittany Spears and shit so idk what else he can do in their era being that he's 50. There's low hanging fruit. It'll be another album about how he used to do drugs I guess.