Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That Eminem BET Hip Hop Awards "Freestyle"

South Park is genius, they always find somewhere unexpected to go with it. Theres no other show with that level of flexibility and inventiveness. I would guess Matt and Trey have liberal values no matter what they say. The show itself is definitely liberal, they attack everyone. I'm not sure what the argument is for not being basically liberal anyway, at least in terms of individual freedom rather than economic issues.

What they seem to attack politically is stupidity and pomposity, it just happens that liberals often come off worse in that regard because they're constantly talking about injustice and making the world a better place.

Charles Jones asked me to share this Willie D video so here goes...

they shouldve give em a beat for this
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 10-13-2017 at 12:27 AM.

Part 2 with griselda and shady records

lol why would you think that?

PRODIGAL SUN UncontrolledSubstans's Avatar

He needs to stop with the corny shit and make another Bad Meets Evil album. This shit was fire:

Boogie's cipher was the best I've seen so far, counting ems

IT'S ON!!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Wow how edgy, he is going after Trump, just following the crowd. Remember when Eminem used to want to piss off mainstream society and call out the popular pop culture icons at the time just for some controversy? This just reeks of pandering to modern liberal america and wanting to be liked and relevant, especially considering the fact Eminem was never a political rapper.

Ghey

As Gzajector said, you can dislike Trump and still think this is gay as fuck. If he came out and made a track about Hillary just to piss off the exact same people he is pandering to in this - I would respect that a lot more.

good timing for when his albums is dropping

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Wow how edgy, he is going after Trump, just following the crowd. Remember when Eminem used to want to piss off mainstream society and call out the popular pop culture icons at the time just for some controversy? This just reeks of pandering to modern liberal america and wanting to be liked and relevant, especially considering the fact Eminem was never a political rapper.

Ghey

As Gzajector said, you can dislike Trump and still think this is gay as fuck. If he came out and made a track about Hillary just to piss off the exact same people he is pandering to in this - I would respect that a lot more.

He's a modern liberal american. did the same thing to bush. I thought his 'let me diss people that can't rap back' angle was gay AF, but not liking donald trump isn't a deviation of what he's been doing for years.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    He's a modern liberal american. did the same thing to bush. I thought his 'let me diss people that can't rap back' angle was gay AF, but not liking donald trump isn't a deviation of what he's been doing for years.
    "no more target practice on retarded actors and popstars, Marshall you're not hard"

"you ain't no Hip-Hop Messiah...you a bitch coz you dissed Mariah. Shit like that.. supposed to be private. Imma fry u on behalf of Mariah AND Michael... Put you back on them drugs... Make u suicidal!"

"I remember the first time we met-i ain't even like you. walking around my video set like u was in high-school. It must excite U seeing black people being tribal; that's why Dr Dre signed you."

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face Nelson View Post
    "no more target practice on retarded actors and popstars, Marshall you're not hard"

"you ain't no Hip-Hop Messiah...you a bitch coz you dissed Mariah. Shit like that.. supposed to be private. Imma fry u on behalf of Mariah AND Michael... Put you back on them drugs... Make u suicidal!"

"I remember the first time we met-i ain't even like you. walking around my video set like u was in high-school. It must excite U seeing black people being tribal; that's why Dr Dre signed you."
    What has MC Notepad got to do with the price of fish?