Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media VS privacy

Default Media VS privacy

Where do you stand in this debate?

If you were ever 'blessed' by the media yourself, do you feel like you were treated fairly?

Do people have the right to be forgotten, as a European Union directive so eloquently states? Also, where do you draw the line - like, what kind of crime are you willing to give a pass (I'm strictly talking media exposure, not the actual sentencing obviously) in relation to 'not being relevant to the general audience'

I'm not big on Trump but fake news is nothing new, most journalists will be damned to make good on their mistakes, if only to save face and because there's a lot of them out there who feel good if they can pass moral judgment. makes em feel all warm and fuzzy inside
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 10-14-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

the media is anyone with a twitter account now so fuck the media.

'

US mainstream media and facebook coined the term "Fake News" because they were pissed about the looming threat of people seeking out alternative sources. Especially during the Presidential race. Then the label got flipped on them, which has led to the monumental temper tantrum they have been throwing in 2017.

lulz at trumpy calling fox/cnn fake news in the recent weeks..

i dont see it as fake, just corporate controlled news.. thats used to offer the narrative of the corporate controlled events.. to further push agendas by those who run the corporate media... trump is a part of that but he likes to pretend he's not part of it

I think ppl should have the right to be forgotten. If a company can decide where and when it's name is used, ppl can too. Your name and likeness are your property and the use of your property is already well defined.

If you want to be 'forgotten' it's your right. Th exception, as is the case with the law here is in satire, journalism, and academic works.

'

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lulz at trumpy calling fox/cnn fake news in the recent weeks..

i dont see it as fake, just corporate controlled news.. thats used to offer the narrative of the corporate controlled events.. to further push agendas by those who run the corporate media... trump is a part of that but he likes to pretend he's not part of it
    Here is CNN depicting a rifle with a bump stock. It has a silencer and a grenade launcher attachment, however no bump stock lol.

i've seen similar shit. (not to do with this event, but in the past)

i've paid no attention to this las vegas thing... the only part i caught made me laugh.. on cnn.. they stated biggest massacre on u.s soil.. then i thought of the wounded knee massacre... more fakes news!!

to many events with un explained shit, that you expect investigative journalists to investigate.. not just be like herpderp we will go with what the govt say.. same as the clowns who say everything is a false flag..

how can you know both views within minutes of the event happening...

'

to many events with un explained shit, that you expect investigative journalists to investigate.. not just be like herpderp we will go with what the govt say.. same as the clowns who say everything is a false flag..
    The security guard "Jesus" something who was shot before the slaying began went missing. He was scheduled to do 5 interviews with the press and can't be found. Family has a gag order. He wasn't registered for any security form in the state of NV. Also an eyewitness who wrote about a second shooter on social media died from natural causes (she was in her 20's). All in the past week.

The craziest thing is the battery charger spotted from the leaked room photos. People who work in the industry and know the difference between consumer grade hardware vs. things manufactured for govt/military spotted it and named the model and spec number. It was something only a SEAL or Fed would possess.

nice to see my primary has gone full on conspiratard like the secondary in the late noughties lol

just joking... the only way to even question this stuff is by being cynical, thats the main thing ive learned in my life.. everything is a lie, be cynical, investigate/research it yourself..

I actually want to look into the flat earth shit, cos the Mayans/Egyptians/Sumerians all had images depicting the earth as being flat.. also i know nasa lie a huge amount.. seen old 'space orbital' footage of theres from their website. that are supposed to be in space,, but you can see people walking around.. lifting and positioning shit up.. lol..
    Also i love how NASA are saying they cant get past the Van Allen radiation belt.. that humans going past it will be killed from radiation, they're hopin by 2020, i think its the Orion launcher (not sure; my mind is full of shit) will be the first aircraft that will be able to put man outside the Van Allen belt.. lol

So how did we do it with basic technology back in the 60s?? how is that possible.. how does it even make any sort of sense!!

talks about it around 4 mins in..

i just dont even wanna fuck with Flat earth.. i understand the repercussions.. recently watched a Tesla docu, where he is supposed to have said earth was flat and the universe is electro magnetic (ether/plasma) too much fuck for my mind to overstand.. i go with electric universe theory, but i guess im too conditioned atm to go with flat earth,. even tho lots of shits dont make sense.. mostly due to nasa and there dodgy CGI/Bungee chords they use in their videos that they air brush over.. and the stupid amounts of sillyness. like an astronaught almost drowned in space!! and they found algae on the outside of the ISS not to mention the water bubbles you can see on many videos.. lolol thought space was a vacuum with nothing but space..
    ive seen another video where a dude is doing a space walk.. the earth is spinning.. then it stops and spins the other way.. why do NASA use stop start clay animation? come on guys!

forward this video to 1 min 20 and you can see the earth spin 2 different ways.. its Ed White doing the space walk

shit is pure jokes.

'

nice to see my primary has gone full on conspiratard like the secondary in the late noughties lol
    Nah. This particular situation is just too full of blatantly weird shit. Even former operatives from 60s-90's are saying it was state sponsored.

only soul could turn this thread into a vehicle for him to vent his nascent flat earther suspicions.

Banned

He's a self-centered piece of shit. That's why the women in his life hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    only soul could turn this thread into a vehicle for him to vent his nascent flat earther suspicions.

lol, the earth is round., im just pointing out NASA idiosyncrasies ... just check the video of the designer of the Orion shuttle,, saying we cant get above the Van Allen belt/field.. its comedy really!

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    He's a self-centered piece of shit. That's why the women in his life hate him.
    asking questions is self centered... yes sir!