Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rza: A Message for PETA

Banned

Default Rza: A Message for PETA

I watched this with the sound off cause of work and shit. I dy'd when that bitch turned into a chimp lmfao. shout out to the Rza man

Great!

Sounds like something out of a Michael Bay movie

Where do u draw the line tho? Like do u kill roaches if they're invading ur house? Do u kill White ants if they're EATING your house?

I mean I agree with the sentiment. Totally. I'm a conservationist n animal lover. I'd much sooner kill a human than a rat. But I kill roaches in my apartment, n even spray poison for the purpose of killing em. N I think that's fucked up. Like those little fuckers r just trying to get by. They don't realise they're invading a certified playa's space.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Fuck spiders. I find one in my home and it is fucking dead. Spiders get no free pass from me. Fuck that they kill bugs.

other than looking like shit, them lil critters ain't hurtin nobody, ya know? Roaches are ugly and unsettling, but they don't really do any harm. I don't kill roaches cause I learned that if you crush them you can get their eggs stuck on whatever you crushed them with. I usually scoop them up and throw them outside. I will kill a dog in a heart beat tho

Man there's no fucking way u're scooping up an aussie Roach n throwing it outside. Those fuckers r lightning fast. That's y they're so fucked. I often ignore them, but do somethymes kill em, n finally used some surface spray recently after a night where I had 4 big ones FLYING around my apartment at once one night. That was fucked up. They're fucking everywhere in aus. Especially on the coast.

But yeah I really don't like killing em.

I get massive spiders in my apartment regularly n usually just leave em. NEVER kill em. If they're very active n I fear they might move to my bedroom then I catch 'em n throw em outside. I actually have spider webs a over my ceiling n shit with spiders living in em. No joke. Doesn't bother me at all.

I recently tried to save an injured (probably poisoned) rat at work, n gave it a proper burial when it didn't make it, lolz. It was sad.

PRODIGAL SUN

wise words

what's up with getting roaches at your place? no wonder why chicks dont want to go there. you gotta clean your house once in a while, dirty scumbags

Only animals I kill are flies and mosquitoes because they're annoying as fuck and unhygienic.

I'm almost a vegetarian these days too, once you start thinking about the conditions most of those animals are kept in it becomes difficult to stay complicit with it, and not eating somethings rotting carcass isn't much of a sacrifice. I think you'll see vegetarianism and veganism become a lot more prevalent in the coming years.

Banned

lol @ being an ‘almost’ vegetarian and killing ‘some’ animals like it’s still righteous
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lol well I'm not perfect. But I'll never buy meat or order it in a restaurant, I only eat it if I'm a dinner guest or something. I've probably eaten meat about 10 times in the last 2 years.

@Broock, I used to think like you when I lived in the SNOW. Now that I'm in a warm place, sterilized hospitals have roaches.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Man there's no fucking way u're scooping up an aussie Roach n throwing it outside. Those fuckers r lightning fast. That's y they're so fucked. I often ignore them, but do somethymes kill em, n finally used some surface spray recently after a night where I had 4 big ones FLYING around my apartment at once one night. That was fucked up. They're fucking everywhere in aus. Especially on the coast.

But yeah I really don't like killing em.

I get massive spiders in my apartment regularly n usually just leave em. NEVER kill em. If they're very active n I fear they might move to my bedroom then I catch 'em n throw em outside. I actually have spider webs a over my ceiling n shit with spiders living in em. No joke. Doesn't bother me at all.

I recently tried to save an injured (probably poisoned) rat at work, n gave it a proper burial when it didn't make it, lolz. It was sad.
    lol i forgot you were dealing with brolic australian life forms. I spray roaches too, I was just being a bitch in the original post, but most of the time I throw them out. If they're nibble they're getting sprayed. My previous APT was brand new and still had roaches and ants, really fucking annoying but I was told it's the wood they used. The one I'm at now is old and no roaches which is amazing but I'm lucky.

In Nigeria there are massive fucking tarantulas that move and lighting speed but they don't come inside often. No roaches in my region. The pests we deal with are wall gecko which you can ignore, mosquitos, and rats with fucking nerve. One came up, bit my cousin and ran away. Completely unprovoked.

Peace CT

Hate spiders. I kill em all minus the daddy long legs. And on a side note to beautiful rock, who's the girl in your Gif? Peace