Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conway - More Steroids

Default Conway - More Steroids

yessssss! always looking for new conway and westside, gonna check after work

Veteran Member

This mixtape is hard! That track with Benny is fire.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    This mixtape is hard! That track with Benny is fire.
    Yeah, Tape is real nice. You should check out his other release for this year "Machinery 2" Everything on that tape is crazy. Features are brilliant as well.

tape is :| only good thing is the old wu beats.,, really not into their lyrics or styles.. seems like non sense rap to me.. like all of conways and?? i cant recall his partners name..

oh well..

prefer the new lauren v muggs than this.

I was really into Griselda heavy for a while but now they are starting to sound redundant, its like they are making the same song over and over again with less and less effort, Westside Gunn even said his new project that he is releasing this week he made the whole thing in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    tape is :| only good thing is the old wu beats.,, really not into their lyrics or styles.. seems like non sense rap to me.. like all of conways and?? i cant recall his partners name..

oh well..

prefer the new lauren v muggs than this.
    i like lauren, but his lyrics are the definition on nonsense rap.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    I was really into Griselda heavy for a while but now they are starting to sound redundant, its like they are making the same song over and over again with less and less effort, Westside Gunn even said his new project that he is releasing this week he made the whole thing in one day.
    lol - what do you dweebs want? some rnb hooks, beats with "real instruments" and some socially conscious lyrics? smh.

What do I want? How about some effort.

I've been fucking with Conway since 2008. It's only because of the Eminem thing and the Sway freestyle that dudes have gone house hold name status.

Everything GxFR have released musically has been great. The mixtapes Gunn created in 1 week or less are better than most rappers full LP releases...

Yes they release a massive amount of material in short periods of time, Saturating their sound for some people is a possibility.

It's the perfect combination for me, It's like when Roc left Busta and stated putting out solo lps. that Dusty, Grimey new york shit is what I love. Sick as fuck production with brilliant emcees.

Edit:

for dude post above. Effort? lol just because they can put out a mixtape in a week means theres no effort? Show me one shit mixtape or lp they've put out?

If your problem with these guys is "effort" then I don't know what to say, They're probably the hardest working people in HipHop right now. Maybe you just need to listen to something else for a while.
    Last edited by Origin™; 10-27-2017 at 05:02 AM.

What do I want? How about some effort.
    ha, i feel like people who come up with vague criticisms like this never really like the stuff in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    ha, i feel like people who come up with vague criticisms like this never really like the stuff in the first place.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rat fakerman again.

Anybody who is a fan of that dusty rap shit, Couldn't find a single thing wrong with that song. That is how this shit is supposed to sound.

with an italian on the beat to boot lol.