Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: The America Thread

Banned

First cut of the year. I love the emerald green color of the lawns when they wake up in the spring.

After that, Fired up the grill and threw down the first Ribeye of the year.

The girls made me a heart shaped cake.

God I love true American Family values.

Banned

One of the easiest targets for white liberals is Catholicism.

They can attack it at will and say whatever nasty thing is in their soul and it’s ignored.

And that’s ok, say what you want, but don’t be a coward, because the Catholic Church of contemporary Times is not a threat.

The problem I have with WHITE liberals is that they are cowards. They are afraid to stand up to the true aggressor.

I think Bill Maher is the only one who has publicly done it.

Anyway, yea it’s symbolic, and while deep down, Americans have a kinship with the French culture, the French have also snubbed us for awhile now. Like they’re too “intelligent” for us.

What makes me laugh are the lapsed Catholics taking to FB criticizing people who donate money.

The Church is still very important to people who understand what it really means aside from its warts.

I’m far from a good practicing Catholic but the Church is still a very important communal symbol for neighborhoods and people. And it does countless charity work. And it’s revenue generated by the donations of its patrons.

How many generations before there are almost no religious people left? In Europe and America that shit is dying fast. China bans it outright and Japan is roughly as atheistic as the west.

The third world will hang on a bit longer because the masses are overwhelmingly poor and uneducated.

I went to the Vatican and St Peters a few years ago, it was amazing to see as a part of history. Honestly the catholic church is historically despicable and oppressive. Still a preferable religion to Islam though.

Religion was a natural, and massively important invention for the growth of our civilizations in previous eras.

I disagree with the idea that morality doesn't exist without religion. Our morals arose from our evolution and how best to protect members of our tribe then were incorporated into religion. Some guy didn't just invent them arbitrarily or because he was a genius at building a society.

Whats interesting is what will replace the old world religions that seem to die out upon contact with wealth and knowledge. Actually come to think of it, the ultra progressive liberalism that gets talked about a lot here is filling the void somewhat. Its full of people who don't actually care about science and objective facts and believe nonsense. And they certainly attack the blasphemers.

People have a need for a sense of community, rituals, a feeling of belonging. I think its inevitable that we invented religion, but its just as inevitable that its eventually going to die or be replaced by new forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I was being a little dramatic for effect. Pagans and even the various men predating them had a system of morals. We all know this though. Morality has always struct me as a natural and emergent property of the universe/nature.

However it's sort of terrifying but sickly funny that religion will be replaced by Meme cults and youtube e-celebs (the new priests). Basically Soul Controller's new found religion, when he isn't breastfeeding his non-gendered bleach white babies with spinner hats.
    Yeah I know, just wanted to record my thoughts. Some people really do have that view of religion though, like we'd all be out raping and pillaging if it wasn't for Jesus.

I think most people are going to have a tough time figuring out how to live. Maybe the utility of religion is that most people are dumb and they need to be led like sheep.

teaching my bleached spinner hat children about the clown world, is the ultimate meme pill

Texas anti-masturbation bill moves closer to becoming law

A bill that would see Texas men fined $100 (£82) for masturbating has taken a step closer to becoming law after it received its first reading in the state’s House of Representatives.
    Under section 173.010 of House Bill 4260, the Man’s Right to Know Act, Texas men would only be allowed to masturbate under supervision, inside approved health care and medical facilities.

Any “unregulated masturbatory emissions outside of a woman’s vagina, or created outside of a health or medical facility, will be charged a $100 civil penalty for each emission, and will be considered an act against an unborn child, and failing to preserve the sanctity of life.”

The bill, created by state representative Jessica Farrar of Houston, would also promote “fully abstinent sexual relations” and create a “Hospital Masturbatory Assistance Registry” to “provide fully-abstinent encouragement counselling, supervising physicians for masturbatory emissions, and storage for the semen.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7669866.html

Banned

I had read about a MILORGANITE shortage currently, so I went to my local garden center and snatched up enough bags for the season.

It’s an organic fertilizer so I’m sure Vice would approve, although probably not about the part of me being a white Christian male who owns things.

a chicago cubs fan was banned from the stadium for giving a circle sign during a game. the sign is considered to be 'racist' all of a sudden?

Banned

General Tso’s chicken.