Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: The America Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JaSchu View Post
    That's some BS, straight up alt-right talk. Motherfuckers are afraid because all of a sudden they get their face smashed in for a change. Fascists (like real right-wing motherfuckers) need the boot because they are mentally unequipped for a discussion. If you was talking about some libertarians, forget about this post.

have you seen new wave lesbians? have you seen the bullshit to do with vegan foods? forcing it on everyone. .arguing with everyone who doesnt accept their ways.. how about those people who care more about genders and marginalized genders,. forcing everyone to accept it.. and if you dont you get b& from tv.

thats fascist ideology, the new alt left are weak pathetic fucks... there are so many bigger issues in the world than.. how many genders they're.. the new alt left only give A FUCK about western issues.. they are not the left.

check these videos... this aint the left. this is the alt left.

^ eating meat creates toxic masculinity.
    do you really want your children to grow up with this bullshit ideology

do you know who black block are? they#re fascist as fuck, brutal as fuck, same goes for ANTI FA. which is the alt left/new left.

wish people actually looked into shit, rather than mouthing/repeating what they see on fox/cnn

Bob. have you heard of QAnon? what are you thoughts on it/him/her/them??

i know you've heard of CICADA 3301.

Cicada recently called out Q Anon as MQ ULTRA..

(for those who dont know what Q anon is, they/him/her have Q level clearance in Trumps Govt, He's proven himself to be legit byposting what trump was going to do, where he was going, and altering Trumps twitter feed/writing a coded message, youtube Q anon, and you will come with lots of predictions and exposes about governance.)

have you seen this bro?

what are your thoughts on Cicada 3301? do you think its genuine, or under cover cia/darpa ?
    howabout Qanon? ive paid attention to the info, some has been very legit.. the rest is to conspiratard for me.. very interesting tho.

Banned

You ever take a dump that made you feel like you just slept for 12 hours?

Shaolin Student

I dig you on this whole political correctness insanity. You're right, there are more important issues in the world, i.e. the Kurdish liberation struggle, people who are facing straight up genocide in the face of Turkish fascism. Don't front on Antifa in general though, especially not on the internationalists who are out there supporting a rightous cause. Even though there are always contradictions that need to be solved. But sometimes it's just enough and you're done sitting around and you start acting. Nothing wrong with that.

Shaolin Student

And yo, soul controller, the Antifa "documentary" you posted is right-wing propaganda. Trump has a fascist clientele that needs to be fought whereever you can strike them. Although I'm not very firm with what's really happening or happened in the US, i.e. right after the inauguration of Trump. Seeing the red black flag in the face of an emerging (neo)fascism in the US felt like a good thing.

'

^
    nintendo switch owner

I dig you on this whole political correctness insanity. You're right, there are more important issues in the world, i.e. the Kurdish liberation struggle, people who are facing straight up genocide in the face of Turkish fascism. Don't front on Antifa in general though, especially not on the internationalists who are out there supporting a rightous cause. Even though there are always contradictions that need to be solved. But sometimes it's just enough and you're done sitting around and you start acting. Nothing wrong with that.

lol Kurdish liberation my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    lol Kurdish liberation my ass.
    but thats the 'western narrative' for terrorists they want to support.. PKK are classed as terorists by the united nations. the free syria army, has used chemical weapons against the people of syria atleast 3 times.. each time blaming Assad.. thank god for social media as you cant lie through recordings and first hand witness statements.

the message is in the color scheme.. black + red.

people (western media) like to say that

kekistan flag is racist.. but the colors dont represent the 'racism'
    it was made as a parody, then they went full retard making pepe being hated by the extreme left.. hence why it became associated with 'white pride'

fucking the lulz where epic.

the displaced people of kekistan are against identity politics, and globalization..

everything the media hates, is good for the average person.

Banned

The media loves a pontificating egocentric loud mouth (they eat up politicians, can’t get enough), I’m guessing they would be in lust with SOUL.

Which makes him bad for the average person.

Your logic, not mine.

Shaolin Student

Lol Angie the alt-right fuckturd found out that there's terrorists on Wu-Corp! Finally you get it hahah Didn't know you represented United Nations though. If they say so, it must be true!

Shaolin Student

Professor farriday where you at GOD?... ah I forgot, checking your own thread if somebody's finally liking the shit out of the atomic god. What a madhouse

Lol Angie the alt-right fuckturd found out that there's terrorists on Wu-Corp! Finally you get it hahah Didn't know you represented United Nations though. If they say so, it must be true!

the state department also classes the PKK as terrosts. have you forgotten the usa supporting the Taliban? or giving weapons to 'moderate' rebels, that later became Isis? https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

yesh i been trolling CB, he's the cockless wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The media loves a pontificating egocentric loud mouth (they eat up politicians, can’t get enough), I’m guessing they would be in lust with SOUL.

Which makes him bad for the average person.

Your logic, not mine.
    i love you bro. dont hate cos your mind cant handle geo politics or what is current in the world.

Banned

K

Shaolin Student

In the US there exist more than one hundred different definitions of "terrorism", almost each institution has their own. The classification of PKK as "terrorists" is outdated to say the least. The organization has changed radically since the early 2000s. Öcalan reversed his Marxist-Leninist ideology in prison and is in favor of "democratic confederalism" now. They don't even aim to create their own nation state. In fact, they are opposing the nationalist narrative. They are pretty alone with this amongst the other (capitalistic) nation states. In the Middle East, the left Kurdish movement is the only possible option for builing a society based on social, religious and cultural equality. The "imperialist" states try not to anger Turkey too much because of the refugee crisis deal, Turkey's NATO membership, and the EU membership still in the talks. Of course, as I already mentioned, there are a lot of contradictions to solve. Especially in the war situation the Kurdish movement is engaged. And - one more thing - you have Free Syrian Army groups engaged with the YPG/J that still embrace the social discourse of the Syrian Revolution. Turkey's "FSA" gangs are just islamist and fascist thugs that are killing each other over loot in Afrin nowadays.
    Last edited by JaSchu; 03-28-2018 at 04:34 AM.