Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: The America Thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i have english white friends who have been, they pretty much loved it. but you have to basically stay in the cities..
    the same friends have also been to Morroco, in Morocco they could go anywhere, they loved that place even more..
    Morocco is part of the plan too, I'd love to go wandering in the bazaars. I haven't heard anything negative about Morocco, Iran or Jordan besides the heat lol I want to add Egypt but yeah I'm not sure I should go there or if I do it would pretty much be on a guided tour only.

One thing I know for sure is that I'll be making sure I go to Turkey during football season and checking out Fenerbahçe and Besiktas matches. Istanbul has so much history I have to go there.
    Last edited by The Hound; 03-29-2018 at 06:49 AM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by JaSchu View Post
    Do you have any proof for your accusations concerning recent activities? There's no doubt that the 1990s were a dark time when all types of shit was done in the name of the PKK or by members of the organization. It might sound harsh, but a guerilla war is no kindergarden. The village militias that were established by Turkey in Bakur are partly forced by the state to do their service, some of them are doing it for money. It's definitely a moral problem. And yes, they have a feminist movement going on, their ideology is called Jineology. Actually it is supported by more and more feminists around the world. Your analysis is quite off. Calling others "puppets" is non-analytical. Even the fucking crooks in Turkey's FSA got their own agenda. Yes, there was a "peace process" going on which was ended by Erdogan and his AKP party - not the PKK. It's not just a concession to the Turkish state to focus more on democratic confederalism. It's an ideological shift, too, not just a pragmatic decision. Some crazy people (TAK) went mad about this "moderate" course. The PKK will stay in the mountains, Turkey will never defeat them. The only way to solve this issue is on a diplomatic level - something Erdogan's AKP/MHP coalition is absolutely unwilling to do. Hate them as much you want, they won't go away.
    Well the bombing of Besiktas's stadium (my team by the way so fuck them for that) and the Ankara city centre bombing both done by TAK within the last 2 years but lets be honest TAK is the PKK, they just shifting blame. Its like differentiating between Al-Queda and Al-Nusra. Same thing the orders come from the same source, the ideology is the same. The peace process was just a front for both sides, Erdogan back then was playing democrat and busy with getting rid of Turkish nationalism or Kemalism. The PKK broke the peace process countless times, they assassinated unarmed soldiers in daylight but that went unnoticed because it didn't serve the governments interests. The PKK never even considered disarming and they even got what they wanted, their political wing was in parliament. Ocalan's niece of all people became an MP. The PKK just stocked up on ammo during this time. When Erdogan saw he needed the nationalist vote back he restarted the war, something the PKK was all to willing to engage in, because without fighting the PKK becomes nothing. Their egotistical cult like leaders don't like to be sidelined by mainstream Kurdish politicians. All this served Erdogan well and when he needed to gain back the nationalist vote he used the PKK and they were happy to oblige. Digging trenches in the middle of a city to start an urban war isn't a liberation movement, its just nonsense. The PKK see it within themselves to create their own courts and undermine the states laws, is that acceptable? Ofcourse not so they shouldn't have been surprised when APC's came knocking their trenches down.

You might be a Kurd I don't know, I cant see any reason why someone would defend such a toothless organisation. Will Turkey concede to their demands? never gonna happen and why should they. If the war has to go on, then so be it. Erdogan is determined to wipe the PKK out, he might even do so because he needs some victories under his belt so he can compare himself to Ataturk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I didn’t know America still existed tbh TIL

@HAN, how safe is Turkey for a pasty white cracker to visit? I’d love to add a week or two in Istanbul to my Iran and Jordan trip
    It's fairly safe man you can blend in easily. Just avoid the Syrians they are fucking everywhere. Ofcourse you got to go to Besiktas matches and get your ears raped. No Bayern talk though while your there, it still hurts lol.

Shaolin Student

I understand a lot of your points, but TAK is not the same as PKK and comparing that to Al-Nusra/Al-Qaida, which is basically just a rebranding, is a problematic comparison. How comes that you have Castro in your pic? No offense, but to your logic he is a terrorist, too. HDP is not the parliament wing of the PKK and "digging trenches" in Cizre was also a reaction to the massacres done by (secret) police and Turkish army. You don't want to claim that they didn't burn countless people alive in their basements?
    Last edited by JaSchu; 03-29-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Banned

Lol this thread has become so UNAMERICAN.

We don’t care about any of these things.

I’m about to head up to the Home Depot. I need a couple of roof nails, two shingles got loose from this stormy winter.

Shaolin Student

I feel already sorry man. How do you like that new VW pickup Atlas Tanoak as a car model designed only for the US? Has it any chance there? Will this be regarded as a Nazi pick up invasion by US citizens?

Banned

Well, If they offer it a a cheaper price to start without skimping on quality they can get a foot in the door with the American consumer.

Like Kia did with the redesigned Optima.

And if the product is viable, yea we will buy it.

Americans respect German engineering. The Jetta and Passat seem to have done well here before Kia and Mazda stepped their compact and mid sized game up. As did Ford and Chevy.

No, I won't test you now. I'm sorry if my comments might have been a bit harsh - I'm still hating your anti antifa post lol and I don't like to be lectured like - you need to read yo - in fact that's my job, to research and write. Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. We won't change the fact that World War 3 is already kind of happening - unfortunately. Peace be upon us.

lol, its understandable, people usually attack when their beliefs are questioned.. least your wiilling to learn, unlike a lot of people..

heres some stories on it

Antifa: US security agencies label group 'domestic terrorists'

Department of Homeland Security has reportedly been warning about growing threat of violence between left-wing anarchists and right-wing nationalists since early 2016

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7927881.html

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Confidential documents call the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists ‘domestic terrorists.’
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235

Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization and must be denounced by Democrats

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...democrats.html

In my heart im an Anarchist, but Anarchism does not involve violence, or freedom to surpress anyones views or thoughts.. to me that is hate speech, check my old posts going back to 2011-2013, i was involved in activism with ANTIFA/Black Bloc in the uk, i stressed strongly at that time, ANTIFA was not violent or full of hate speech.. but as time went on,, and with the George Soros Open Foundation, that is heavily funding this alt left shit.. things changed.. i know many antifa in the uk, that are against the violence... but the antifa in the states is purely violent and hate filled.

Sorry if i got your annoyed, WW3 is basically a war for whose narrative to believe.. its a war against the people of the world. the propaganda gets heavier and heavier.

WW4 will be the actual war.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Morocco is part of the plan too, I'd love to go wandering in the bazaars. I haven't heard anything negative about Morocco, Iran or Jordan besides the heat lol I want to add Egypt but yeah I'm not sure I should go there or if I do it would pretty much be on a guided tour only.

One thing I know for sure is that I'll be making sure I go to Turkey during football season and checking out Fenerbahçe and Besiktas matches. Istanbul has so much history I have to go there.
    Let me know if and when you goto Morroco, sounds like a good wu corp get together spot..

i'd love to goto Iran. but the u.k banned all visitor Visas to the country in 2016 i think.. Im not to sure on Turkey.. i'd go when i know the governments allegiance is not with war hawkes.. when that happens i'd be happy to go

'

No one is buying a VW pick-up truck. Unless it's Dooch's gay neighbors from the cul de sac, and they plan on doing home depot runs with the intent of creating a very jizzy community garden.

Shaolin Student

@ Soul Controller: thanks for understanding my reactions. As I mentioned, I don't have any relations to the Antifa movement in the US. I thought that this popped up pretty quick and as a drastic reaction to daily events (Trump/KKK reemergence). It felt a bit like a copy and paste from the European scenes. Pure hatred clouds your mind, that's true. Since a Neo Nazi put a gun to my head for no reason - I was 15 years old -, I became opposition to them. Violent-free actions are a good thing, but unfortunately not adequate in every situation.

@ Bob: yeah, that's what I imagined.

@ Dooch: thanks for the Suburban view on things lol

@ HAN: And sorry what happened to Besiktas, that's some real bullshit. Actually I'm very close to left-wing Ultras where I'm at. Things like that mustn't happen.
    Last edited by JaSchu; 03-29-2018 at 10:06 AM.

I feel already sorry man. How do you like that new VW pickup Atlas Tanoak as a car model designed only for the US? Has it any chance there? Will this be regarded as a Nazi pick up invasion by US citizens?

this is one of my favorite images/memes

just incase you dont know who that is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

NASA career

Von Braun during Apollo 11 launch

The U.S. Navy had been tasked with building a rocket to lift satellites into orbit, but the resulting Vanguard rocket launch system was unreliable. In 1957, with the launch of Sputnik 1, a growing belief within the United States existed that it was lagging behind the Soviet Union in the emerging Space Race. American authorities then chose to use von Braun and his German team's experience with missiles to create an orbital launch vehicle. Wernher von Braun had such an idea originally proposed in 1954, but it was denied at the time.[60]
    NASA was established by law on July 29, 1958. One day later, the 50th Redstone rocket was successfully launched from Johnston Atoll in the south Pacific as part of Operation Hardtack I. Two years later, NASA opened the Marshall Space Flight Center at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, and the Army Ballistic Missile Agency (ABMA) development team led by von Braun was transferred to NASA. In a face-to-face meeting with Herb York at the Pentagon, von Braun made it clear he would go to NASA only if development of the Saturn was allowed to continue.[86] Presiding from July 1960 to February 1970, von Braun became the center's first director.[citation needed]
    Von Braun's early years at NASA were not without some disappointments. One of those was the "infamous four-inch flight" during which the first unmanned Mercury-Redstone rocket only rose a few inches before settling back onto the launch pad. The launch failure was later determined to be the result of a "power plug with one prong shorter than the other because a worker filed it to make it fit". Because of the difference in the length of one prong, the launch system detected the difference in the power disconnection as a "cut-off signal to the engine". The system stopped the launch, and the incident created a "nadir of morale in Project Mercury".[citation needed]
    After the flight of Mercury-Redstone 2 in January 1961 experienced a string of problems, von Braun insisted on one more test before the Redstone could be deemed man-rated. His overly cautious nature brought about clashes with other people involved in the program, who argued that MR-2's technical issues were simple and had been resolved shortly after the flight. He overruled them, so a test mission involving a Redstone on a boilerplate capsule was flown successfully in March. Von Braun's stubbornness was blamed for the inability of the U.S. to launch a manned space mission before the Soviet Union, which ended up putting the first man in space the following month.[citation needed]

Charles W. Mathews, von Braun, George Mueller, and Lt. Gen. Samuel C. Phillips in the Launch Control Center following the successful Apollo 11 liftoff on July 16, 1969

The Marshall Center's first major program was the development of Saturn rockets to carry heavy payloads into and beyond Earth orbit. From this, the Apollo program for manned Moon flights was developed. Wernher von Braun initially pushed for a flight engineering concept that called for an Earth orbit rendezvous technique (the approach he had argued for building his space station), but in 1962, he converted to the lunar orbit rendezvous concept that was subsequently realized.[87] During Apollo, he worked closely with former Peenemünde teammate, Kurt H. Debus, the first director of the Kennedy Space Center. His dream to help mankind set foot on the Moon became a reality on July 16, 1969, when a Marshall-developed Saturn V rocket launched the crew of Apollo 11 on its historic eight-day mission. Over the course of the program, Saturn V rockets enabled six teams of astronauts to reach the surface of the Moon.
    During the late 1960s, von Braun was instrumental in the development of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville. The desk from which he guided America's entry in the space race remains on display there. He also was instrumental in the launching of the experimental Applications Technology Satellite. He travelled to India and hoped that the program would be helpful for bringing a massive educational television project to help the poorest people in that country.[88][89]
    During the local summer of 1966–67, von Braun participated in a field trip to Antarctica, organized for him and several other members of top NASA management.[90] The goal of the field trip was to determine whether the experience gained by U.S. scientific and technological community during the exploration of Antarctic wastelands would be useful for the manned exploration of space. Von Braun was mainly interested in management of the scientific effort on Antarctic research stations, logistics, habitation, and life support, and in using the barren Antarctic terrain like the glacial dry valleys to test the equipment that one day would be used to look for signs of life on Mars and other worlds.
    In an internal memo dated January 16, 1969,[91] von Braun had confirmed to his staff that he would stay on as a center director at Huntsville to head the Apollo Applications Program. He referred to this time as a moment in his life when he felt the strong need to pray, stating "I certainly prayed a lot before and during the crucial Apollo flights".[92] A few months later, on occasion of the first Moon landing, he publicly expressed his optimism that the Saturn V carrier system would continue to be developed, advocating manned missions to Mars in the 1980s.[93]
    Nonetheless, on March 1, 1970, von Braun and his family relocated to Washington, DC, when he was assigned the post of NASA's Deputy Associate Administrator for Planning at NASA Headquarters. After a series of conflicts associated with the truncation of the Apollo program, and facing severe budget constraints, von Braun retired from NASA on May 26, 1972. Not only had it become evident by this time that NASA and his visions for future U.S. space flight projects were incompatible, but also it was perhaps even more frustrating for him to see popular support for a continued presence of man in space wane dramatically once the goal to reach the Moon had been accomplished.

Von Braun and William R. Lucas, the first and third Marshall Space Flight Center directors, viewing a Spacelab model in 1974

Von Braun also developed the idea of a Space Camp that would train children in fields of science and space technologies, as well as help their mental development much the same way sports camps aim at improving physical development.[21]:354–355

^^ making this thread American again... i mean Nazi..

Shaolin Student

The Nazis had some tech geeks for sure. If they hadn't persecuted Jewish people, they'd probably invaded Britain successfully lol

Hitler's mistake was to invade the USSR (despite the agreement he'd made with Stalin)

obviously killing Jews was morally wrong but it's hard to gauge its effect on war strategy so I'd go with the invasion of the USSR as the big mistake. 2 big fronts with you in the middle will kill you in the long run
    Retired.

I was in Turkey a few years ago. Felt totally safe. Spent time in Istanbul, Izmir, Antayla and other parts of the south west. Loved it, have been meaning to go back. Would love to get out further east, meant to go to Cappadocia but didnt have time