Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: The America Thread

top kekz

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

The mainstream media took no notice of a federal court filing that exposes a $84 million money-laundering conspiracy Democrats executed during the 2016 presidential election.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/...ed-84-million/

'

I just ate Shake Shacks double smoke stack and every bite was amazing. No regrets. Now I might go take my pet gun and knife for a walk

Banned

It’s grillin’ season. Gonna mix some chorizo and ground beef, little pepper jack and some poblanos and onions this weekend for TALLADEGA. Waiting for the BIG ONE.

'

wtf did that girl throw?

'

Facebook, Twitter, and google are going to end up being sued into oblivion once people lawyer up

Cry Closets have arrived at the University of Utah for finals week. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/univers...during-finals/

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    Cry Closets have arrived at the University of Utah for finals week. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/univers...during-finals/
    I give it 2 days before it turns into a sperm pool.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

I've been to Amherst, NY many times, however, I've never been to the Chuck E Cheese. (neither has Soul Controller. He doesn't see his kids so he has no need to go to Chuck E Cheese)

When I go to Amherst, I try to stop at Grover's (named for America's 22nd and 24th President Grover Cleveland). They got amazing burgers there.

'

Burgers you love, but have absolutely fucked your digestive tract in the past or even saved your life from a deadly hangover.

Burgers you love, but have absolutely fucked your digestive tract in the past or even saved your life from a deadly hangover.
    Is that a still from the Method Man biopic? That movie suvked major ass.
    Retired.

Is that a still from the Method Man biopic? That movie sucked major ass.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-30-2018 at 04:58 AM.
    Retired.

'

apparently the last page of this thread isn't loading on wifi but 4g

it's a still of a man worried about his brother captured by the beans and toast fucking mafia and getting his last burger cooked properly

he has 24 hours to deliver various rare stolen spoons to unmarked shipping containers, and if he fails... some brit who no longer has the option of free speech breaks a piece of IKEA furniture over his head and dies and dries up like a tampon left in a Halal McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post

I've been to Amherst, NY many times, however, I've never been to the Chuck E Cheese. (neither has Soul Controller. He doesn't see his kids so he has no need to go to Chuck E Cheese)

When I go to Amherst, I try to stop at Grover's (named for America's 22nd and 24th President Grover Cleveland). They got amazing burgers there.

lol you have issues with reading english? course i see my kids.. are you that butt hurt that you ignore my posts.. this is the last time ill comment on this.. i see my kids, ill have them back in 2 months.. then you can carry on with your unfounded posts,, while i laugh harder at how your stalking skills are on some dog tier levels..

plus i never take my kids / have taken my kids to fast food places.. i give them real food.. not food thats made of shit.. with no nutritional value..

but i guess thats why your so butt hurt.. you cant even accept the processed food you give your children is killing them

well played stalker.