Thread: Who was the worst worst than hitler?

Default Who was the worst worst than hitler?

I don't count Mao and Stalin cause their their was a matter of incompetence as opposed to deliberately OFFFing ppl. Their delibrate body counts are lower (I believe).

My vote goes to the British monarchy when ever they decided to erase human life from australia, muhammed, and which ever Mooslem took over India/Pakistan first

Banned

The Mongols. Wiki.

Banned

Oh the British are the all time winners of being the worst cunts ever and they're proof that when you win you control the narrative of what history remembers, nobody talks about their genocide on 3 different continents because of dem nazis and russians.

A shout out to the Spanish Conquistadors they did their thing in South America and Mexico.

The Arabs get away with having a far more sophisticated and larger African slave trade well before the Europeans too.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The Manchus also SHItTTed on the Han when they took over China

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Oh the British are the all time winners of being the worst cunts ever and they're proof that when you win you control the narrative of what history remembers, nobody talks about their genocide on 3 different continents because of dem nazis and russians.

A shout out to the Spanish Conquistadors they did their thing in South America and Mexico.

The Arabs get away with having a far more sophisticated and larger African slave trade well before the Europeans too.
    You should be washing you balls right now in preparation for you future wife. Not discussing faggot shit on wu Corp with two married dudes.

Hahaha aww shit Hound, Touch SNaPppED!! What are you going to do now??!!!!

The British Monarchy shouldn't really count on the same level because theres no distinct villain that you can pin it all on like the others mentioned. But yeah theres a dark history there thats rarely acknowledged, most countries have that its just that Britain back in the day happened to be better at fucking other countries over.

Mao and Stalin should count, they did execute shitloads of people very deliberately alongside enforcing regimes where peoples lives were just the cost of enforcing them. Hitler is kind of the symbol of evil, hes Darth Vaderish and will probably remain unchallenged as the worst human of all time.

Belgium actually had one of the worst ever tyrants, Leopold 2 who killed millions in the Congo. The Kim family since WW2 is disgusting too, and they're evidently still going strong basically with impunity. That may change soon but who knows.

'

Probably Godzilla. He destroys cities killing millions and then blows his load on everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Probably Godzilla. He destroys cities killing millions and then blows his load on everything

huh blue balls don't seem to be an issue with freak dragons
    Retired.

ha, what are you talking about! Mao and Stalin didn't "deliberately off people"? read a book!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The British Monarchy shouldn't really count on the same level because theres no distinct villain that you can pin it all on like the others mentioned.
    Oliver Cromwell? To name one of many.

I'm going to be a little biased here but I'm going to say the English as well, or the British empire or whatever. Its not just coz they occupied my country for 800 years committing genocide after genocide etc its how little it is known, even by the English. Everyone knows Hitler, Mao, Stalin etc but schools are not thought about the evils of the Brits. It wasn't until a TV show was aired in the UK which had an episode about the Irish 'famine' showing the English establishment exporting our food to England and Scotland to feed their starving people while they let us die of starvation that they realized 1.5 million didn't die because of the famine, but because the English stole our little food at gunpoint during a potato blight that ravaged Europe. But the whole world calls it a 'famine' because they wrote the history and have hidden up their role in it. Absolute scum. At least Germany admits Hitler and teachers their students about it.

And Ireland is just one country. They fucked over half the world.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    ha, what are you talking about! Mao and Stalin didn't "deliberately off people"? read a book!
    I have. I know historians argue the point or the exact number but many agree that they killed at least a few million dissidents deliberately although its nothing to the numbers their regime killed indirectly. I mean but I wasn't there... I'm just repeating what I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

the british,

but in recent times. Bush/Blair.