Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Richest community in America.

Veteran Member

Call it intuition.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Just a house.................

FEMA trailor, after a tornado hit back in 98 or 99(can't remember) Fema brought over 60 of them. Don't go on vacation in this neighborhood. The neighbors jacked everything including the kitchen sink, check it even the skirting was jacked.

Throw it in the gutter, and go buy another.
    People are required to haul they're own trash to the dump. If you don't have a car or truck, how are you gonna take of your own trash? Piles like this near residents homes is common. At this angle you can't see how big the pile actually is.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-24-2006 at 08:00 PM.

ARSON!

And even more Arson. Like I said, don't go on vacation in this neighber hood.

This lady had about seven kids, no dad(s), I delivered water to them why they waited to get hooked up to the water and sewer. No out house, i'm still wandering where they used the bathroom. One of the kids had fetal alchol sydrome, he didn't know they didn't have shit, so it didn't bother him, I think he was the only kid that was happy their. The kids basically took care of the mom, they fed themselves, cooked outside on a homade grill, Ramen for lunch breakfast and dinner. A two year old baby offered me a dirty apple one time. The younger kids all claimed that their big sister was watching them, and that she was inside the house, I knew better though- You can't keep a teenage girl home in a shit hole like this, if the mom never wants to stay there. I use to check up on them everyday to make sure their water tank was full. If they ran out the kids had to walk about a half mile behind their house through a field with five gallon buckets and lug them back. The kids varied in age but they were all under 12(besides the older sister), they hated life and I could tell buy there bad little mouths, cussing me out evertime I showed up in the water truck.

One time, around the first, when checks come out, the mom took off with the ADC check. She left the kids in care of the older sister(as always) and the she was suppose to take care them with the SSI check(for the fas kid). Anyways, she got the check and took off with her boyfriend to get drunk. Left all the kids home alone. The mom and the sister didn't come back for a couple of days, and the kids ran out of food. So they started walking along the high-way. Cops picked them up. Yet, no body wants these kids, so the mother always get them back anyways.

Don't leave your house unattended for no length of time...............you'll get jacked for your alluminum siding............................................ ...

or you'll get jacked for your walls.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-24-2006 at 08:23 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

that shit shouldn't exist at all

Not everything about the Reservation is ugly......................

The bad lands surround the North, West, and East sides of the reservation, to south you have nebraska, once you get past white clay it's like a different world- night and day. If you wanted to ecscape the reservation I wouldn't suggest doing it on foot, you'll get lynched in nebraska, but I wouldn't test the badlands. Many believe the badlands are haunted. Many natives were massacred in the badlands after the ghostdance, just before the wounded knee massacre. As you can see, you can't grow nothing on the soil. The government used it as bombing range, like on some incredible Hulk gamma ray type shit. Radiation caused 3 eyed fish like the simpsons, and relibable sources claim to have seen spiders bigger then dogs.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 02-24-2006 at 08:55 PM.

thats the devil for you

i would like to see the features and dress of the people here

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Maboya
    What?

let me know if thats not clear enough for you

let me know if thats not clear enough for you

Do you think that they will be dressed in full native garments? And what is the reason for you wanting to see their "features"? I could understand FACES but "features" seems like you're looking for something specific.

Do you think that they will be dressed in full native garments? And what is the reason for you wanting to see their "features"? I could understand FACES but "features" seems like you're looking for something specific.

what i'm looking for is what i'm looking for

what the fuck does that have to do with you ?

you wanna start another fight in a peaceful cipher

stop asking me stupid ass questions yo

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    Not everything about the Reservation is ugly......................

The bad lands surround the North, West, and East sides of the reservation, to south you have nebraska, once you get past white clay it's like a different world- night and day. If you wanted to ecscape the reservation I wouldn't suggest doing it on foot, you'll get lynched in nebraska, but I wouldn't test the badlands. Many believe the badlands are haunted. Many natives were massacred in the badlands after the ghostdance, just before the wounded knee massacre. As you can see, you can't grow nothing on the soil. The government used it as bombing range, like on some incredible Hulk gamma ray type shit. Radiation caused 3 eyed fish like the simpsons, and relibable sources claim to have seen spiders bigger then dogs.
    Why and who would lynch you in Nebraska??? And how are the badlands haunted??? I had no idea it was possible for spiders to be bigger than dogs but its believable. Please post all the pics you got and drop info cause im very concerned with this man, thanks for bringing this up. Do you know the approximate population of the people that live like this? Did you once live there and how did you get out and be able to afford a computer and such? These are just some questions i have man cause this is just unnecessary for people to let that happen. Thanks for bringing this up. Also, can yall give me the brief summary on the conflict between native americans and caucasions or "natural born killers" like the previous posters called em.
    Last edited by WuTangWarrior; 02-25-2006 at 04:07 PM.

what i'm looking for is what i'm looking for

what the fuck does that have to do with you ?

you wanna start another fight in a peaceful cipher

stop asking me stupid ass questions yo
    Yeah, it's a most PEACE cipher until the same person who asserted that ALOT OF NATIVE AMERICANS ARE GOVERNMENT EXPIRIMENTS requested to see the "features" of the people who live in this part of the country.

Yeah, it's a most PEACE cipher until the same person who asserted that ALOT OF NATIVE AMERICANS ARE GOVERNMENT EXPIRIMENTS requested to see the "features" of the people who live in this part of the country.

found something to fight about huh

i wrote what i wrote and i stand by it

and what does me wanting to see how the people of that area look have to do with me writing ALOT OF SO -CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS ARE GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENTS - your trying to bring up a "beef" that was already squash just like the negative agent of chaos you are - but again - i see you