Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New songs by Project Illogic

Default New songs by Project Illogic

Its over a month old and when i announced it i accidentally posted the wrong name its called on my way beat by e8t. This is my worst song cuz i recorded and mixee it on a cell phone but it would still be very impressive if i didnt have 31 better songs. Enjoy.

the songs perfect on my new laptop with bang and olufsen speakers and in 5 years technology will be so much more advanced that this song will stand the test of time is not a bad song but i dont have to make songs on a cell phone any more i just did it one time

big props to bang and olufsen speakers ive never heard my music sound this good before and in 5 years all speakers will probably sound like this im excited

Default "projectillogic" sighs "trigga tre" to his label "Rhythm-Line Records"

hey fans my buddy brings over this kat today called "trigga tre" who lives in the same town as me and he happens to be like a super artist and shit. my record label has always been called Rhythm-Line Records and he thought about it for a little bit and said yeah lets do this shit cuz he has zero equipment but he has like more songs than i have. he said he has performed at 17 concerts and hes really really good. heres his soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/lilnico/tracks and yes i realize it says lil nico but he goes by trigga tre now. were about to get work on our first song together so look forward to new music from both of us ;P have a nice day
    https://soundcloud.com/lilnico/tracks

Last edited by project tillogic; 11-12-2017 at 06:58 AM.

the first verse of my new song "without you" is recorded and fully mixed and i am about 67% done writing verse number 2 and trigga tre may or may not be on this song because he dosen't know if he can flow to that beat or not we will see.

Last edited by noel411; 11-12-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    if you have read any of my works you will know that i hack into higher dimensions through syncricity and basically worship coincidences.... well heres some coincidences the time says 23:09 and 23 is trigga tres's age and 9 is my luckiest number.......................

oh i didnt notice it says 12 kg 9 and 12 are my 2 lucky numbers and it says 2 for 2 lucky numbers

trigga tre goes hard holy shit in one day he recorded and posted two fucking songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they are "Whats Your Heart Say" and "Push The Weight" he created a brand new soundcloud account and put them on it heres the link https://soundcloud.com/user-377316671

not only did he record 2 full songs but he also recorded verse number 2 on my new and upcoming song called "without you" i do the first verse and its already recorded and mixed actually both of them are he mixed his own songs but i mixed his verse on my song. im like 75% done with writing the lyrics for verse number 3 and im gonna keep on working on it all day and hope to finish and release it before the day ends. the mixing for both the 2 verses went insanley fast for some reason i dont even know why but i hope im this lucky when it comes time to mix the 3rd and final verse. stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace

i keep on chanting not the other songs this song not the other songs this song not the other songs this song lol you will know what i mean when i release it im very close to perfecting the 3rd verse then its straight to recording and then im almost fucking done

23? like 30 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    23? like 30 years ago?
    not sure what you mean by that but like i got this new fucking song and all i can say about it right now is that ive been chanting all fucking day this: this song not the other songs, this song not the other songs, this song not the other songs, this song not the other songs, this song not the other songs, and i had a pretty big audience when i was recording earlier and i was like acting all crazy and shit idk youd have to be there to understand it i was putting on a good show but they all think im the mother fucking man and shit for rapping and shit............peace

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Sign me to Spit Bucket Records, noel. I got THAT HEAT.
    Retired.

Default new song "without you ft. trigga tre" this ones special its dedicated to my ex

its dedicated to my ex girlfriend when i make it a little bit bigger soon shes gonna listen to this song and cry the lyrics couldn't be any more precise bitch yes this is clark kent bitch yes this is eminem