Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New songs by Project Illogic

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    cannot wait to hear more

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    cannot wait to hear more
    That's fucking awesome to hear it feels great to be successful at music but its hard and almost impossible to get to my level. In the beginning I didn't have the support I do now didn't have the 39 songs I got now either music is very hard and tedious work and I wasn't able to do more than 1 it 2 songs a year till a few years ago. A couple months ago I released 8 new songs and couldn't do anymore for awhile even though I got one mostly written. I have some bad news people. That nigger trigger Tre I signed to my label ended up stealing m6 computer but its not all lost I have insurance with a 500 dollar deductible but that was a 1200 dollar computer and people wonder why I enjoy spending time alone or to be alone with people. Anyways I spent 50 on android audioevolution daw and unlocked all features and I only did one song with it and here it is https://m.soundcloud.com/projectillo...ay-beat-by-e8t

Well anyways it turned out to be a fantastic song and I did it with a 100 dollar android and 50 bucks worth software so it just proves that taking away my computer isn't gonna stop me I can record and mix with any program and to be honest on the song I did on android I didn't even need to mix the first part of it anywaus I lost the beat I was writing my lyrics for when my computer disappeared but I finally learned about Google docs which saves shit to the cloud so anyways all I gotta do is find a new and right beat for my lyrics and then I can make my next song. To be honest 8 songs in 2 months was all I could do so I moved on to learning how to be a hacker but now I almost feel ready to start working on songs again at least 1. I will let y'all know when I release it and I wanted to be a master already at age 12 and I eventually became a master at music. It took the first part of my whole life to get where I am but the worst days are behind me now cuz I make making music look easy even though it took along time to unlock this ability. The first over half of all my songs god or some other supernatural source helped me with cuz I didn't know what the fuck I was doing I just knew that once or twice a year I could make a good song they just happened. Starting like 3 years ago maybe is when I was finally able to do mass production and I get better and better at it even though my first hit https://m.soundcloud.com/projectillo...der-crunk-2006 is as good as any current song like I always say all my first songs were all miraculous like in the time of commander crunk I had no clue what mixing or a cap plugin was that song was just a bunch of short recordings straight up with no mixing whatsoever but I never could do more than like 2 songs a year before me being on wutang and if y'all remember when I made that bunch of songs a few years ago the first half of over 10 well the initial releases were mixed horrible but somewhere over 6 months into it I finally got good at mixing and I'm 99% self taught especially when it comes to mixing but also with every other aspect of it too. I never had a mentor or anything like that when it comes to this shit and I still became a master he'll yeah I couldn't live with myself if I was strictly average or normal cuz this shit runs through my blood and I gotta carry this effort to the very end cuz I'm in too deep to stop even if I wanted to yo peace

You know Trisha Tre taught me the difference between a black person and a nigger I didn't get it before like I do know and the only thing I respect him for is he's a master too nothing else anymore fuck that don't even feel like getting into it right now just that he's a nigger not a black person

Right now I'm trying to install kalu linux on the limbo pc emulator for android its the number one hacking operating ssystem but you can install other is like windows with it too maybe I can use that to make my music right now

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Right now I'm trying to install kalu linux on the limbo pc emulator for android its the number one hacking operating ssystem but you can install other is like windows with it too maybe I can use that to make my music right now
    Damn the last 8 songs are crazy it took me probably I'd say a month and a half to make all 8 and what's crazy about it is that back in 2006 which is the start of all these 39 songs well I could only do like 1 song a year and there were many songs I couldn't even finish but I finished them all later and my most productive month before last batch was like maybe 2 or 3 and I like only did that one time before this crazy shit huh?

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Damn the last 8 songs are crazy it took me probably I'd say a month and a half to make all 8 and what's crazy about it is that back in 2006 which is the start of all these 39 songs well I could only do like 1 song a year and there were many songs I couldn't even finish but I finished them all later and my most productive month before last batch was like maybe 2 or 3 and I like only did that one time before this crazy shit huh?
    I really like the newest song I released "darkness bright" and please don't get offended that I said the word because I don't think most black people are nigger and I love to swear anyways and nigger is kind of a swear word. Yeah I think it's retarded to create a word that's forbidden like why the fuck create It then idk I really don't give a shit about tradition just if something makes sense or not plus nigger is the number 1 best Way to describe it too
    Last edited by project tillogic; 03-01-2018 at 04:49 AM.