Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New songs by Project Illogic

this song turned out not to meet my standards so im gonna rerelease it soon

Default sorry abt quality of initial mix rerelease of without you ft. trigga is best ever

https://soundcloud.com/projectillogi...song-number-33
    sorry about the bad quality of the initial release of this song my mind was playing tricks on me but i spent alot of time mixing it deeper and now its the best song ive ever done by far i think all i know is there playing it on the radio thursday and shit yeah thats right fuck yeah bitches ;-P

this song is also the most clever song ive ever done but check it out it stands in a class of its own

this is the filename of this song withoutyoufinalverse_24final19final3_2_9_9_6_7_9_2 _6_3_7_6_4officialrerelease.mp3 there was a whole seperate file for the first 2 verses cuz you gotta treat my audio program like a baby to get it to work right im going to upgrade

Default song 34 'killin shit ft. trigga tre" has been released it sets the pace for the futur

song 34 'killin shit ft. trigga tre" has been released im only posting new songs to my soundcloud right now reverbnation wont let me post any new ones without paying www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic

well in lil wayne hq they make you rate 3 peoples songs when you release 1 they should impliment that policy here and i copy and paste across different forums some times at other times i write it special to one

yeah yeah yeah i know i gotta review 3 other peoples songs and i will hold on one second people im not bumping this one its so fucking new damn son its fire and it expands my style and dosent sound like previous songs it shines bright my style is deep my mother is sith my father is zen i created myself and im a hybrid plus im an alien hybrid too but i think they traveled time ive seen the sighns if you think about it as much as i have you just come to these conclusions

i thought the last song was the best ive ever done but damn this new one hits the spot oh im savoring this moment bitches my goal in life my reason for existance the reason why i was bread was to become the manifistation of legendary power and i evolve and we coming hard nigga peace yeah baby yeah fuck that shit fuck that pussy you know i only fuck special girls and im a picky eater

the first time i went to kindegarten i was the youngest kid in the grade the second time i went i went to a public school and i was the oldest kid in the grade what i crazy time i choose to be born and ive watched the rise of alien technology from the fucking atari yeah what we write will be the futures bible. lol i guess einstein got made fun of in school for not being able to tie his shoes i heard einsteines brain well theres more going on there than normal and it took longer to develop but nobody develops at the same rate remember for awhile when girls developed faster but men and women are different species thats why love is magic

ive come to this conclusion like so so so so fucking long ago and kept it away but im just gonna bring it back for just one moment for now then you wont hear me say it again but it wouldn't be that far to travel and you might see that i could be a prophet motha fucka yeah anyways hush hush hush i will just tell you im enlightened for now you know ive never met anybody else ever that claimed to be enlightened before i read it all in books but my life long buddy august sent me a beat he made me promise not to ever release and something made me combine it with footage of my greatest master zen master seoung song who wrote the book the compass of zen and seung song has crazy fucking swag and his like the zen elvis to westeners and i received dharma transmission from him from a youtube video from the dead and just to prove this is true i combined that song and this cideo and made my master come back from the dead enjoy i paid august to do the whole fucking song just not a fuckig beat hes not even accepting texts right now but he will be back i will get him out someday if i can just like im getting trigga out and trigga is getting me out worm b is making new songs still but he still is scared of the studio i dont know what he will become but oh yeah auguest actually founded rhythm-line but i took control im pretty sure hes still a member you know hes been producing hits for other people you see hes at a level higher than me when i first started i looked into making beats too and said fuck this shit i will let other people make beats so yeah ive come out with may more cuz my way is easier but augie is kanye west and when we get him out he will do this shit just as muh as we do peace lova ya niggas

zen master seung song alive from the dead thanks to pi and his friends ;P

when i weighed myself this morning i weighed 174 damn like a month ago i had let my self get all the way to 189 fuck

fuck auguest i told me he made me another song and has the nerve to say i gotta pay him more money to get it bitch im jumping on the bate that made my master rise from the bitches haha see you in court bitches i dont give a fuck someone stole my girlfriend but im gonna steal her bck if i can im evelving im evelving im growing ive been preparing but ive read all the books i will ever need ive develepod as much as i will never need but what never grows old is meditation i meditate between events between decisions instead of letting a mind full of snakes decide my fate i block everything out in meditating for like so fucking long until the right answer comes and i use syncricity to pinpoint when to make a move bitces

ilfe is like the matrix some rules can be bent some rules can be broken some rules dont exist some rules need no introduction but when you touch a hot stove you sure as fuck know about it before you ever come to a concious understanding of it just like good music the source of both subject and object is dynamic quality and you gotta be insane to make dynamic quality because its new and eccentric static quality is old and outdated and there are those that will fight to protect it but i will fight to protect my dre

ok look here to see how i put two things toghether and made the master i got dharma transmission from come back from the grave till this songs over but he lives on in me and he can live on in you i wont stop making music and expanding my message until im immortal and i might still keep going i dont know i dont really ever make plans haven't in a long long time i just am in tune with synchricity and the force and i dont ask god for shit just that if i dont figure out everything by the end that he will finish the process or do whatever needs to be done fix me if i need fixin shit like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixgIbhUAFfg
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-30-2017 at 03:51 AM.

most people are animals but i might still have the hardware of an animal but this dumb little animal became sentient when i was in the navy i was working on a project called "AI" and it was long and intense and although i dont remember any part of it whatsoever other than just that it happened i remember doiing experiments to give more control to my subconsconcious so is it a coincidence that i developed schizophrenia and now hear voices sometimes or was that fate i dont even know but im happy at what ive become thank you all the people that loved me thank you all the people that hated me thank you all the people that believed in me thank you all the peope that didn't believe in e thank you world for accepting me for what i am and what i have become and thank you god for this fate i dont wanna fall off and then die i wanna die at the top with my finnga on the trigga fucking a bad bitch doggy style wearing a golden crown im gonna rap till the end because unlock many rappers im a writer and i just know i will never run out of lyrics ive read let me in this moment estimate maybe 300 books i dont even fucking know i dont even read much anymore havent in a long time i fucking write and shit so i guess i read my own books now huh peace my niggas
    t
    m

oh what i meant to say is some people are animals but i am a program