Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New songs by Project Illogic

at 12 years old i got my first computer and soon got an internet connection and at first i didn't know what to do i swear to god the first thing i ever looked up was the pyramids and the theory that if you take the measurments of the shafts of the great pyrimid it tells history and it comes to an end or does it turn on but anyways at 12 i just knew i wanted to be a master and at first i thought programmers were masters and i studied like 5 different programming languages and i dont even like programming its not fucking worth it you can buy any program you want and if you know some shit you dont even have to pay for it information should be free poor people should hear my music no matter what and the rich need to pay a fee i should get back to what i was getting at but at 12 all i know is that i wanted to be a master and scott larson introduced me to zen and he said have you ever heard of nibbana early in high school and as soon as i hear about it i was hooked and at 12 the other thing besides being a master that i saught was that i wanted to find the underground well ive been underground all my life but my main stream persona is already established and set in stone i flow infinite flows with energy farther into infiniti like the number pi im embedded in everything my niggas peaace out motha fuckas shit yeah hell yeah fuck yes hail hitler and his good ideas actually i like to study hitler he makes me laugh
    'ti

drag your weapon if you become too weak but never let go and only like the sith do you teach your style let other people teach for you thats the way i say it at this moment bitches yeah fuck yeah get fucking laid im planning for a takeover and before my final takeover i will steal my girlfriend back but there may be atleast a few more uprisings before i get there or i will find someone else there are few people i come across that are anything to me and the ones that are i keep in my life the others are just passing through

idk drugs and music have almost consumed my life but i dont do drugs anymore and am trying to get legal drugs like adderall and medical marijuana soon but i dont talk on the phone unless i have a reason i dont speak unless i have something to say peace out bitches ;P

look at me now and look how i started https://soundcloud.com/projectillogi...der-crunk-2006 i knew this song was good but i didn't realize how good it actually was till almost to the end idk i almost believed in this song but if lil wayne would not have hear this song and if fate hadn't unfolded like fate chose that it unfold my potential would never have had the oppertunity to break out of the matrix to see the truth and achieve what it was meant to achieve everything is possible and since its possibe that something you want to happen but dosen't happen to happen that means if you think and do the right things it will happen and its happend before and it has happend again read my writings and pay attention when i talk about fate god the force and syncricity the next time few can be what i will become but this life has been hard on me and the good die young but within my lifetime we might achieve the technolological state where peeopls maximum lifetims grow way way larger perhaps i can transfer myself into a computer i already do but theres more for me to transfer perhaps i will give some dharma transmission and someday like my master gave to me from the grave and if i ensure my immortality like i want too who knows how many lives i can touch

either new ideas come to me or i sit and meditate i dont dwell in the past

you know alot of indian tribes when they train their shamen they have them go and live alone in the wild for like 15 fucking years before they come back and become master shamen and i like the shamen of all those indian tribes too lived in the wild long enough to come back a master shamen

im arian enough that i would have not gone to hitlers death camps i have blond hair and blue eyes but he probabley would have done something about my laughter but thats a hundred fucking years later hitler never dreamed id be sitting here him acting soo fucking serious that id be sitting there with a gin on my face laughing at him one hundred fucking years later and shit i want people to have something that comes from me in their mind with a grin on there face one hundred years later bitches shit i very carefully desighned everything ive put out so for but now i feel like i can be looser with my writing and have fun thats what i did with song 34 you no in the time ive put out 2 songs trigga tre has put out like 6 and i have paid attention shit ive put out 2 songs this month mother fuckers and if i manage my time right i will release another before i go bad into sleep i notice things and pay attention to things that matter but maybe the reason why ive spent so much times that i didn't matter to them is because they didn't matter about me people stick to their own i honesetley say i cannot imagine what its like when theres 6 people one fucking room that i dont even fucking know shit son that shit would bring you to the sych ward if you spent too much time trying to understand that fuck off bitches he may be slim shady but im projectillogic they are simular in name and in spirit

im basicly half norwegian and half german if it were not for the aproximite value of 6% chipaawa indian flowing from my blood my grandfather on my dads side i swear to god looked full blown indian and my dad goes by patch his father named him apache when he was a kid and the name stuck ya know the nickname my grandpa gave me was snuffy and i dont really like it when people call me that not not many people ever do hahaha i named 2 of my cousins fruitloop thally and captain stupid just let me get ahold of you i come up with all kinds of nicknames but mine never stick its weird some people have that power oh while im editing it he named him apache for being wild it runs in the blood people on my dads side have more of a repitation than those on my moms

its been 8 days since i released last song thats good ive only released like 6 in the past 2 or so years i took a break

trigga tre says we need to do it faster and i carefully desighned everything and it formed a stable core now i can how fun and enjoy more freedom sweet and ive been watching him do it really fast and its like i can read inbetween the pages when it comes to studying the mother fucker we have great conversations i have a great life dont settle for the first people you meet hack yourself to the top and people come and go but rhythm-line is forever

im running a record label out of my trailor house sweet i guess when i put all the previous components together i wasn't looking for a new rapper to sighn to my label but my ears have been open but my old life ended again and this new chapter is unfolding magnificantley ive built myself up and tore myself to pieces and built and rebuilt forever bitches theres nobody like me and i believe in myself and i dont really see other rappers that are writers like me idk the life ive lived before this night and this new song made all this so and prepared me for what i just did and the new song im about to release hopefully before i go to sleep i had this chick over for awhile writing me fucking lyrics and she wants me to use more that shes writtin and make a song as a christmas preasent for her boyfriend i once did something like that for this hot chick called felicia like so long ago and i no longer have that song actually theres like 15-20 songs that were really good from the beginning that got lost to father time damn myspace saved me and cursed me at the same time what i had on myspace survived and the gay fuckers didn't give you unlimited songs but soon the lost songs wont matter as much as they do no i started out trickeling out beta songs then thers the slow trickle of my modern movement which evolved to myself locking myself in a room for a year and a half and yeah i came out with 2 songs this month and only made 15 songs in that year and a half but before that year and a half i looked to fate to give me another new song and it didn't wanna put out very often but now i mass produce it and trigga goes way faster than me and ive been picking up many of his habits
    t't

Ive met alot of people and they all thought they the shit but ive met so few masters and ive kept the true ones theres under 5 THAT IVE EVER KNOWN BUT THERE ALL AROUND BUT IVE BEEN ALONE FOCUSING MY POWER FAITING FOR A NEW BEGINNING AND MY OLD LIFE IS OVER AND THE NEW CHAPTER HAS BEGONE AND ITS TAKEN HOLD WITH SONG 34 OH WAIT SONG 35 IS HALF WAY COMPLETE BITCHES IM GONNA HIT 3 IN ONE MONTH JUST LIKE THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR AND A HALF I LOCKED MYSELF IN A ROOM AND TAUGHT MYSELF HOW TO MASS PRODUCE THE SHIT AND ONLY CAME OUT WITH 15 SONGS I CAME OUT WITH ALMOST 7 IN THE LAST 2 YEARS IM STILL ON BOARD IM VERY ACTIVE AT THIS MOMENT BITCHS YEAH ;p
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-30-2017 at 05:46 AM.

Working with trigga has taught me lessons bitches and im doing shit faster i dont need to spend as much time developing shit anymore im free to say anything cuz i already develepoed projectillogic 101 this new shit is version 2.0 shit

HELL HELL YEAH FUCK YEAH THIS WHAT IS TO BE 35TH SONG SHARES THE SAME PROJECTILLOGIC 2.0 CHARACTERESTICS AND WILL BE THE 3RD SONG RELEASED THIS MONTH THIS IS MOMENTUM I JUST FINISHED THE INTRO BEFORE JUST THE FIRST SONG WAS COMPLETE BUT IM AT ANY TIME NOW GONNA START RECORDING THE FINAL VERSE AT ANY TIME NOW I ALWAYS TIME MY SHIT TO GOD BY MEDITATING AND I LOVE BEING RANDOM DYNAMIC QUALITY BUT IF YOU READ ENOUGH OF WHAT I SAY YOU WILL SEE MY MESSAGE BITCHES YEAH ;p

What i mean to say is that when it comes to the 35th song the intoro and first VERSE are complete and at any time now im going record the final verse and ive been trying to speed to process up and listening to trigga rap has greatley reduced the number of takes i need to make im a fast learner hes just the first person to ever show it to me like that before IVE TAUGHT SOME PEOPLE TOO BUT FEW PEOPLE EVER REACH THE LEVELS THAT TRIGGA AND I ARE AT WE BOTH ALREADY DID IT ONCE AND IT ALL CAME TO TO AN END AND AGAIN AND WE BOTH BEGIN ONCE AGAIN BITCHES YEAH