Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't get late night shows

i tried to watch steven colbert for 5 minutes and his show not funny at all. he wasnt funny on comedy central either

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by mr rusev View Post
    i tried to watch steven colbert for 5 minutes and his show not funny at all. he wasnt funny on comedy central either
    Good one. Now go back to gen chat, we need a new shitposting thread from you.

There is very little actual 'comedy' on Comedy Central
    Retired.

Banned

I don’t know how that Trevor Noah guy got that job because he’s never said anything funny.
    I know people at work funnier than him.

Trevor Noah is a painful watch. He completely ruined the show.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

This is spot on. Woke culture is beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by mr rusev View Post
    nobody is funny on comedy central
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post

This is spot on. Woke culture is beyond stupid.
    the whole woke thing has gone overboard in that people are very afraid to become excluded, which I think was never supposed to be the point in the first place? I remember Graveyard Shifter warning everybody on here about sjws (and so I assume being woke as well?) and at first I didn't see the harm in what so called sjws were doing but he has been proven right 100%, as have people like like Dooch and Rob who chimed on this over the years as well

we were doing people descriptions in German class a few weeks back. kids had to describe their neighbor in basic terms, physically and other traits too. one guy was afraid to mention his neighbor's complexion while his neighbor was completely cool with it. after said description everybody else in class was saying 'canceled' not to mock either of the two people but you could feel they were very uneasy with how kids cancel each other online. I was taken aback about how afraid a class of 18 year olds were about things happening online. of course at their age belonging to groups is a huge part of forming their identity so in that way I understand. tbh it was probably the biggest shock for me this past academic year
    Retired.