Thread: To see

Post To see

Like oh yea I see like does it count ? Like who who are you? What can happen next ? Yes I see but no not hitting me up I can be wrong what do we do ? Yes for so long like I feel I feel like after you work out exercise yea not moving love the pump sort of like alcohol when u have so much a whole lot but then you step outside yea rollin yes grass just out but stopped on the floor its cool it's fresh I guess I'll just pass out chill or yea awake out like do you want to talk ? Sort of like yes flicking a bottle tin a bottle cap yea I slant and out the graphics how they look yea I love catching diving spinning in i would go up the steps this game is cool ! I celebrate to leave yea it happens wonder what they see in this belly ? Like me ? No way if it's really something thank you thank I doubt it what to do now ? Pretty painful yes the many years it didn't hit till like year 4 yea I would believe like do I work school or no too much I guess I felt like an idiot yes am one but yes was young but man something so painful painful as in I couldn't take it I couldn't tell anyone it's like a magnet it was attracting me it sucks but now so many years have passed I did this year 2 out of nowhere and man I was stuck struck I couldn't believe what was written on there I was like w t - I had practiced a few like maybe 5 or 6 lines but this year 2 year 3 paper led me to be that person back in the day crazy yes me him yea like I'm going out I have a feeling I don't think it will happen like I need more time always thinking me ? I don't think I'll be the same it's cool if it ever happens thank you for choosing this person yes with so much hurt telling you now I'm old yes how to have wished I would of been younger it's like you re not there am I better empty or with its like whatever it would be yes my name yes it's hard man thanks I don't see anyone to hope and it would be beautiful and peaceful yes you so fine thanks yea here I yes you me yes the present like to pull like do I keep will keep keeping crazy thank you you for now and on let's go take off off

Sizzy Up
    Trip

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

dope but yeah structure son

hard to follow

Thanks man , was thinking of some crazy stuff ; was trippin on it .
    Trip

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzy Up View Post
    Thanks man , was thinking of some crazy stuff ; was trippin on it .
    nah i know the feeling