Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressed white people seem to think 'Gen-Z' is going to save the day

Default Depressed white people seem to think 'Gen-Z' is going to save the day

Why the generation after millennials will vote Republican

ERIE, Pa. — Max Bloomstine has a positive view of the nation’s growing diversity, believes the American dream is attainable (but doesn’t believe he’s entitled to it) and is more into the “we” instead of the “me.”He is politically independent but leans conservative, attends church on a regular basis, and views his parents — not sports figures or celebrities — as role models.
    Right now, though, two things weigh heavily on his mind: where to attend college next year (it’s either going to be the University of Pittsburgh or Rochester) and working on a summer job.

“I am a good entrepreneur when it comes to online gaming administration,” he said.
    Say hello to Generation Z, the most recent to come of age. It is the youth of America, with its oldest members in their early 20s.
    Sometimes referred to as the iGeneration, as they literally grew up with technology and social media in their hands, they are poised to dramatically change the cultural, economic and political landscape for some time to come.
    Born between 1996 and 2010, they are very similar to their Gen X parents, that small, pragmatic generation that fell between the larger baby boomer and millennial generations.
    “Gen Z actually like and trust their parents, who have been transparent with them, much more than any generation before,” said Jeff Brauer, a political science professor at Keystone College in suburban Scranton, Pa., who has produced one of the first comprehensive studies on the next generation.
    Analyzing research from Wright State University in Ohio on 1,200 Generation Z students at 15 colleges and universities across the country, Brauer also used exit polling from CNN and census data to draw his conclusions.
    ‘Gen Z actually like and trust their parents, who have been transparent with them, much more than any generation before.’
    - Jeff Brauer, political science professor
    “They are not as impressed with fame — celebrities, athletes, politicians — as are their predecessors, since fame in their lifetime has become rather easy to obtain with social media and reality TV,” Brauer added.

Banned

Do you feel threatened by these young ruffians?

was about to post 'booty rudi' but i, i couldn't.

Can't be any worse than the people that are already here. Probably.

LOL that picture = the past 600 years of world history.
    dude's nutsack is yuge though

I don't even wanna know what the fuck 'gen z' is, but those videos made me pray for a nuclear holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    hard to imagine there will be a next generation after lil guys like this grow up
    Retired.

'

LOL what the fuck

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I don't even wanna know what the fuck 'gen z' is, but those videos made me pray for a nuclear holocaust.
    we here in GODS OWN COUNTRY like to let marketers make up stupid 'generations' then attribute blanket characteristics on them like zodiac signs. Only they're zodiac signs that you learn about in universities and people write scholarly papers saying dumb shit like 'Gen Z (fucking 9 year olds) are less likely to travel than millennials'. Then when the statistical data on who's more likely to buy xmas presents between 60 and 9 year olds is collected, old ass men and women have full blown fights on 'professional networking sites' like LinkedIn.

There's a major push to insult millennials (20 and 30 year olds) and the new angle is acting like 9 year olds are going to save the world from 20 and 30 year olds not buying diamonds as much as 50 and 60 year olds.

Americans always find ways to insult americans without insulting americans. They'll segment off a part of the population based on whatever demarcation they themselves make up and insult that demarcated group for being american without saying it. Stuff like 'group a is entitled, ignorant, hedonistic, self obsessed cunts with no talent' etc.

I have no beef with GEN Z, and in fact think they're fucking hilarious.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-29-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Banned

Millenials has evolved to mean certain types of people moreso than an actual generation and trying to define millions of people based on them being born within a 20 year block is basically the original clickbait and completely retarded and, blatantly discriminatory.

Not that anyone with common sense would take it seriously.

that's even dumber.

'