Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Azealia Banks: Rza Took Me To Russell Crowe House To F*ck

Default Azealia Banks: Rza Took Me To Russell Crowe House To F*ck

should have taken her to Harvey Weinstein's place instead
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    should have taken her to Harvey Weinstein's place instead

i think thats what she meant to say, but fucked up the name drop.

lol at rza being a pimp. what a faggot, looks like he's sold his soul to evils of hollywood. getting black (any) woman who are vulnerable, and pimping them out to old white men..

fuck rza.

this broad has said a lot of crazy things over the journey, but is right about one thing: rza is woefully out of touch lol

always thought she was a pretty good rapper compared to these other "femcees" plus she's one of the few rappers to pick good, uk bass music beats, before that faggit kanye was poaching all that stuff in his typical culture vampire style.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol at rza being a pimp. what a faggot, looks like he's sold his soul to evils of hollywood. getting black (any) woman who are vulnerable, and pimping them out to old white men..

fuck rza.
    Not sure if you're joking or not.

This woman is a fucking looney. lol. Jumping on the bandwagon because of all the abuse shit going on. try and get another 15 minutes of fame. Sooner she kills herself the better.

do you need to make a new thread in here about this lunatic slutbag every week?

I like her music but I don't believe her. Shes done everything possible over the years to make herself look batshit crazy.

This kind of thing may well be commonplace in Hollywood and I don't know what really happened, but coming from her its just not credible.

She's telling the truth. I think it's hilarious that Rza thinks Russel Crowe is his route into 'hollywood' but ok lol. Rza was trying to wrangle girls for Crowe because he has chosen to be a bottom bitch for 2004's hollywood establishment. Oddly enough, there are people in Hollywood 400x more relevant and powerful than Crowe that have wu-tang tattoos and these idiots still don't get it. Even funnier that she thinks Rza is going to get her a record deal LOL.

She has no credibility left but neither does Russell Crowe. 2 decades into everyone around Rza saying he has no integrity, he doesn't either. Feel bad for her.
    Last edited by TSA; 11-01-2017 at 11:58 AM.

I saw a fuckin movie where they were just doping Rza out LOL. Dude looked like a fucking loser, jesus. its which movie it is but it had that bird looking ginger bitch that they're trying to push super had with the 2 dimensional face. Idk her name but they were just doping Rza the fuck out. Every movie he's just some dope lol. We can say oh that's just a role etc etc but Method Man is always that dude in his movies and it gets him more roles. He's been in Hollywood longer, has a stronger body of work and a visibly better connected, but hasn't become a complete bitch ass weirdo and doesn't run errands for washed up skunts and dweebs.

Like dude, your ENTIRE INCOME is based on people thinking your cool. That's just something you're not going to be able to compromise no matter how many hooker crowe needs at any given minute. I don't know what's wrong with ppl. Your ENTIRE, EENNNTIIREEE business is not being lame, stop taking those roles stupid. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Not sure if you're joking or not.

This woman is a fucking looney. lol. Jumping on the bandwagon because of all the abuse shit going on. try and get another 15 minutes of fame. Sooner she kills herself the better.
    im not sure either, i know shes been through loads of looney shit, she may well be jumping on the bandwagon, but damn rza.. selling girls to get higher in devilwood..

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I saw a fuckin movie where they were just doping Rza out LOL. Dude looked like a fucking loser, jesus. its which movie it is but it had that bird looking ginger bitch that they're trying to push super had with the 2 dimensional face. Idk her name but they were just doping Rza the fuck out. Every movie he's just some dope lol. We can say oh that's just a role etc etc but Method Man is always that dude in his movies and it gets him more roles. He's been in Hollywood longer, has a stronger body of work and a visibly better connected, but hasn't become a complete bitch ass weirdo and doesn't run errands for washed up skunts and dweebs.

Like dude, your ENTIRE INCOME is based on people thinking your cool. That's just something you're not going to be able to compromise no matter how many hooker crowe needs at any given minute. I don't know what's wrong with ppl. Your ENTIRE, EENNNTIIREEE business is not being lame, stop taking those roles stupid. Jesus.
    what does doping rza out mean.. ? honestly i dont recognize that slang unless you mean to call him an idiot i dont know anyone who says that just wondering

i dont get where yur coming from. why you hating on rza for he do something to you? i mean damn...

i dont believe a word this bitch says. why would rza bring this bitch to a party if what she says is true which is rza trying to fit in and get up with his rich white friends.

rza been known these people, they were at a party together..i doubt this is the first time he been out with crowe. rza been the director of her new movie and been doing shit with tarantino, john woo, jim jarshmuch and friends with numerious actors...

i think hes good in hollywood...

this bitch dont know how to act and threw rza under the bus because he sided with his friend over a girl he was trying to help due to her blackballing herself. he tried to get her to meet people and get out there since she is an actress... and she does this...

i dont care how the ending happened... she threatened to cut other girls with glasses i woulda did the same shit and yolked her out.

its not like rza went to her trying to get her an album, she met him when noone was fucking with her because of her looney tunes shit and he went as far to bring her around his more powerful friends and she does that shit?

this shit happened LAST YEAR but is coming out NOW again cuz RZA promoting his wutang album and the harvey weinstein shit

this bitch is see thru as fuck and i dont understand yur blatant rza disrespect like he fucked ya girl or something. you type like you really hate the man. Method man got a 10 year headstart on rza in film... and he wasnt an overnight success in the least. rza isnt a great actor but hes directed his own movie pushed by a studio (with a second dropping soon) and has been in more than a few top films.. meth JUST caught his niche as a hbo regular and strong tv/smaller film guy.. hes a much better actor but minus the new adam sandler movie he did, hes usually got very small roles so its not like hes way more successful than rza that way either.

man fuck azealia banks. she's an attention whore who likes getting herself in all types of scenarios so she can take advantage of them later. she's got mental problems

rza thought he could handle her by putting her in a movie, but can't nobody control crazy hoes

banks deliberately looks for situatons where she can 'go off'

we all know these types of women smh
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I like her music but I don't believe her. Shes done everything possible over the years to make herself look batshit crazy.

This kind of thing may well be commonplace in Hollywood and I don't know what really happened, but coming from her its just not credible.
    as usual ShaDynasty is right on the money.
    Retired.

lol shocked at someone liking her music.. lol