Thread: Apollo Brown & Planet Asia drop video 4 one of the dopest songs out right NA

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Default Apollo Brown & Planet Asia drop video 4 one of the dopest songs out right NA

I’m surprised there’s little to no talk about the ‘Anchovies’ album these two just dropped.

Great album, ordered this on wax months ago but it keeps getting pushed back so I cancelled it.

The track is cool enough, but I feel like this beat is lazy work by Apollo. I dunno, I just can't listen to this without rather wanting to listen to Nina Simone's original instead.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    The track is cool enough, but I feel like this beat is lazy work by Apollo. I dunno, I just can't listen to this without rather wanting to listen to Nina Simone's original instead.
    The whole LP was designed to be as basic as possible. nothing over produced, with planet killing it with bars. which the whole album succeeds at. probably one of the best releases of the year.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    The whole LP was designed to be as basic as possible. nothing over produced, with planet killing it with bars. which the whole album succeeds at. probably one of the best releases of the year.
    Yea it seems like they took a page from Roc Marcy’s book for this album. IMO they did it way better.

Apollo Brown & Planet Asia - The Aura | (Official Music Video)

Veteran Member

Anchovies is that shit. Planet Asia has become one of my favorites in the last few years

Peace CT

This ^. Peace

Seriously anything Apollo Brown is touching turns to gold. Call him Midas. He's put out half a dozen dope collabo albums like this.

Planet Asia on some 38 spesh in 2020

Planet Asia - Mystery School (2020 New Official Music Video) (Prod. 38 Spesh) (Dir. D. Gomez Films)

I fuck with this hard. Makes my flash drive i take to the car with me so i can listen and ride.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    Anchovies is that shit. Planet Asia has become one of my favorites in the last few years
    agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Seriously anything Apollo Brown is touching turns to gold. Call him Midas. He's put out half a dozen dope collabo albums like this.

Planet Asia on some 38 spesh in 2020

Planet Asia - Mystery School (2020 New Official Music Video) (Prod. 38 Spesh) (Dir. D. Gomez Films)

I fuck with this hard. Makes my flash drive i take to the car with me so i can listen and ride.
    good production too on this one, new track to me

Planet Asia is dope as per usual