Thread: its beena almost yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome yes me

Default its beena almost yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome yes me

its beena almost 10 yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome yes me
    first of all heres a video of me at the b96 studio. https://youtu.be/a0nBDWYJfx4

recenttly i convinced 6 people and kat and jj from the 104.7 kcld morning show that my theory is true. its totally true and although there was little doubt i was insane at the time, when i first released this theory to the masses nobody believed, me, i was greatly ridiculed, and i lost lots and lots of friends because of it. so have e only told a small number of people this theory since then but now its 10 years later son.

in 2006 i came out with the song commander crunk. it was the first song i ever created in a DAW "digital audio workstation" a year later fat joe and lil wayne came out with the song "make it rain" heres commander crunk https://soundcloud.com/projectillogi...der-crunk-2006 and heres the link to "make it rain" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls8VU7XClU

first of all, the beat to both of the songs is nearly identical. in make it rain, they start out with "man i seen that best dope cuz he dont have that medal" there talking about how i got discharged from the submarine force after 8 and a half months and got no medal and btw on the outro of "the carter 3"which lollipop appears on lil wayne says "for 8 and a half months i gave and recieved the pain, now its young money baby, keep the change" and 8 and a half months was precisley how long i was in the navy but thats later on. fat joe says hes "rocking a 7" and hes referring to 7 of 9 from star trek voyager the chick that they cut from the borg collective. i was cut from the navy collective. in the song "commander crunk" the most famous part is when in the sampson voice i say "come on nigga smoke some fuking crack: crack crack crack a crack crack" and in make it rain they say crack crack crack crack crack crack." at the one of make it rain fat joe says "a nigga loose has life ja-rome i mean, yep yep we get it, no doubt about it, th3-6 e rainn keep falling, even when its drouted." and commander crunk was a song about suicide

commander crunk and make it rain came out long before i ever called into the radio station for the first time. i called into 96.3 b96, the then number one hip hop radio station in all of minnesota, during the writers strike and they asked me to be a permanant part of the show the second time i ever called in the first time i hung up after i pranked them. im pretty sure it was the first time i ever called in they used what i said as a commercial that played like 12 times and hour for a full 24 hours but not exactly sure all i know is they did it close to the beginning and then one more time they did that. i started doing it everyday and then lil wayne lollipop came out and i knew what i had to do and went all in. i abandoned my life and started listening to that station 24/7 and for a full 2 years i was on the air every single day 3-6 times a day for a full 2 years straight so obsessed and focused that not only did i rarly miss a day but i rarly even missed a radio spot. i think listening to the radio that much brought out my schizophrenia cuz i went crazy and got commited and then removed me from society for awhile.

one day tone e fly randomley asked me if i wanted lil wayne tickers. i didnt win any contest or anything like that, he just asked me if i wanted lil wayne tickets. i said sure but had never heard the song "make it rain" or heard of lil wayne before i went to the concert. "meaning it was fate that i walked up to lil wayne like that and that what happend and is about to happen."it took us like 4 hours but we pushed our way to the front of the mother fucking crowd. i yelled and screamed at the top of my lungs the entire fucking time within ear shot of lil wayne and he seen me there and fucking heard me and shit and knew what i was and had released that song "make it rain". after that concert the song lil wayne lollipop came out and it went number one in the world and when i heard that fuckinng song i knew what i had to fucking do and thats to go all the fuck in. i was on the radio 3-6 times a day for a full 2 years ,then when i went crazy ,and stopped doing it then i drifted for awhile and now its 10 years later. ive been calling into a different radio station 104.7 kcld for like 6 fucking years now and i dont actually call in that often but they have me on caller id and put me on air whenever i ask. when i go on the air they usually play clapping and cheering and introduce me as local rapper jerry illogic. i asked them to play my music on the radio and they said i would have to join a writers union or some shit. so although theyve never played my songs on the radio, ive rapped on the air on kcld countless times. i just waited till just last week to tell kcld about my theory im telling you and they said they saw the logic in what i was saying and actually believed me.

so it only says this on the unedited studio version of lil wayne lollipop but in the beginning he whispers "j hickman" and thats my first initial and last name. he starts the song out with "oh get um out had a swag like mine, she even wear her hair down her back like minen, something something, made that ass jump like jer jer. jer is short for jerome. then he says jerome like 4 fucking times in this song and im convinced he was talking about me. he let me lick him like a lollipop i couldn't have the whole thing i never got a record deal i had to do it on my own and now its 10 years later and i have 32 finished hit songs and im about to blow. im a straight studio nigga, not prepared to do concerts in any shape or form, but kcld says they will advertise my concerts on there station when i am ready to do one. heres a link to the unedited studio version of lil waynes lollipop.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGmI39Pfa3w

shortly after lil waynes lollipop came out lady gaga came out with the song "just dance" heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Abk1jAONjw first of all, the music video for lil waynes "lollipop" and lady gagas "just dance" both start out in front of a mirror. furthermore, the chorus to lady gagas "just dance" is "da-rome just dance it will be ok da-rome just dance" thats self explanitory

i will now show you this song: t.i. "whatever you like" he says "rone is like a rubberband right back to my pocket,5 6 but it sounds like "fly 6 to me which would be for tony fly on b96". rides with, rims and a body kit,you dont have to downgrade you can get what i get, something somthing, she can have g-rome, she can have g-rome. she can have jerome

now lets look at the song eminems "crack a bottle"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVZbFhVeck sounds to me like eminem says "ja-rome can lick gs from under my nuts" i guess slim shady wont let me lick him like a lollipop i gotta lick gs from under his nuts. in dr dres verse dre says "du-rom will never see divino" could be reference me jerome. 50 cent in his verse says jerome the clearest he says "so calm thorough vietnom bring the alarm bring the shon down burn marijuana do it jerome" YEAH! thats what im talking about bitches! yeah!

now lets go to the jay-z song "holy grail" in the beginning jay-z says "fuck that shit jah talking bout im the nigga" well i believe hes talking about me because my name is jerome allen hickman and my initials are "jah" then in one part of the song he says "illest nigga illogic, michael jackson thriller" crazy huh? damn straight son!!!!!!!!!! im projectillogic or the p to the i im "pi" baby and the number pi is embedded in everything just like me

but back around 2009 i started doing this shit during the writers strike and anyways it caused a cascading ripple effect which ripples throughout time and music even to this day. ive heard more songs that mention me in them than what i could ever possibly remember them but heres some major ones. i oould have dropped this on lil wayne hq a long long time ago but its better that i waited till after i perfected 32 fucking master quality origional mother fucking songs bitch! []D[][]v[][]D

check out my mother fucking music and give me some love biotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-04-2017 at 02:58 AM.

delete this one i meant to put it in the general section