Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread: its beena almost yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome

Default Thread: its beena almost yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome

i accidentally posted this thread to the music forum i meant to do it here so fix it please

its beena almost 10 yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome yes me

first of all heres a video of me at the b96 studio. https://youtu.be/a0nBDWYJfx4

recenttly i convinced 6 people and kat and jj from the 104.7 kcld morning show that my theory is true. its totally true and although there was little doubt i was insane at the time, when i first released this theory to the masses nobody believed, me, i was greatly ridiculed, and i lost lots and lots of friends because of it. so have e only told a small number of people this theory since then but now its 10 years later son.

in 2006 i came out with the song commander crunk. it was the first song i ever created in a DAW "digital audio workstation" a year later fat joe and lil wayne came out with the song "make it rain" heres commander crunk https://soundcloud.com/projectillogi...der-crunk-2006 and heres the link to "make it rain" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls8VU7XClU

first of all, the beat to both of the songs is nearly identical. in make it rain, they start out with "man i seen that best dope cuz he dont have that medal" there talking about how i got discharged from the submarine force after 8 and a half months and got no medal and btw on the outro of "the carter 3"which lollipop appears on lil wayne says "for 8 and a half months i gave and recieved the pain, now its young money baby, keep the change" and 8 and a half months was precisley how long i was in the navy but thats later on. fat joe says hes "rocking a 7" and hes referring to 7 of 9 from star trek voyager the chick that they cut from the borg collective. i was cut from the navy collective. in the song "commander crunk" the most famous part is when in the sampson voice i say "come on nigga smoke some fuking crack: crack crack crack a crack crack" and in make it rain they say crack crack crack crack crack crack." at the one of make it rain fat joe says "a nigga loose has life ja-rome i mean, yep yep we get it, no doubt about it, th3-6 e rainn keep falling, even when its drouted." and commander crunk was a song about suicide

commander crunk and make it rain came out long before i ever called into the radio station for the first time. i called into 96.3 b96, the then number one hip hop radio station in all of minnesota, during the writers strike and they asked me to be a permanant part of the show the second time i ever called in the first time i hung up after i pranked them. im pretty sure it was the first time i ever called in they used what i said as a commercial that played like 12 times and hour for a full 24 hours but not exactly sure all i know is they did it close to the beginning and then one more time they did that. i started doing it everyday and then lil wayne lollipop came out and i knew what i had to do and went all in. i abandoned my life and started listening to that station 24/7 and for a full 2 years i was on the air every single day 3-6 times a day for a full 2 years straight so obsessed and focused that not only did i rarly miss a day but i rarly even missed a radio spot. i think listening to the radio that much brought out my schizophrenia cuz i went crazy and got commited and then removed me from society for awhile.

one day tone e fly randomley asked me if i wanted lil wayne tickers. i didnt win any contest or anything like that, he just asked me if i wanted lil wayne tickets. i said sure but had never heard the song "make it rain" or heard of lil wayne before i went to the concert. "meaning it was fate that i walked up to lil wayne like that and that what happend and is about to happen."it took us like 4 hours but we pushed our way to the front of the mother fucking crowd. i yelled and screamed at the top of my lungs the entire fucking time within ear shot of lil wayne and he seen me there and fucking heard me and shit and knew what i was and had released that song "make it rain". after that concert the song lil wayne lollipop came out and it went number one in the world and when i heard that fuckinng song i knew what i had to fucking do and thats to go all the fuck in. i was on the radio 3-6 times a day for a full 2 years ,then when i went crazy ,and stopped doing it then i drifted for awhile and now its 10 years later. ive been calling into a different radio station 104.7 kcld for like 6 fucking years now and i dont actually call in that often but they have me on caller id and put me on air whenever i ask. when i go on the air they usually play clapping and cheering and introduce me as local rapper jerry illogic. i asked them to play my music on the radio and they said i would have to join a writers union or some shit. so although theyve never played my songs on the radio, ive rapped on the air on kcld countless times. i just waited till just last week to tell kcld about my theory im telling you and they said they saw the logic in what i was saying and actually believed me.

so it only says this on the unedited studio version of lil wayne lollipop but in the beginning he whispers "j hickman" and thats my first initial and last name. he starts the song out with "oh get um out had a swag like mine, she even wear her hair down her back like minen, something something, made that ass jump like jer jer. jer is short for jerome. then he says jerome like 4 fucking times in this song and im convinced he was talking about me. he let me lick him like a lollipop i couldn't have the whole thing i never got a record deal i had to do it on my own and now its 10 years later and i have 32 finished hit songs and im about to blow. im a straight studio nigga, not prepared to do concerts in any shape or form, but kcld says they will advertise my concerts on there station when i am ready to do one. heres a link to the unedited studio version of lil waynes lollipop.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGmI39Pfa3w

shortly after lil waynes lollipop came out lady gaga came out with the song "just dance" heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Abk1jAONjw first of all, the music video for lil waynes "lollipop" and lady gagas "just dance" both start out in front of a mirror. furthermore, the chorus to lady gagas "just dance" is "da-rome just dance it will be ok da-rome just dance" thats self explanitory

i will now show you this song: t.i. "whatever you like" he says "rone is like a rubberband right back to my pocket,5 6 but it sounds like "fly 6 to me which would be for tony fly on b96". rides with, rims and a body kit,you dont have to downgrade you can get what i get, something somthing, she can have g-rome, she can have g-rome. she can have jerome

now lets look at the song eminems "crack a bottle"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVZbFhVeck sounds to me like eminem says "ja-rome can lick gs from under my nuts" i guess slim shady wont let me lick him like a lollipop i gotta lick gs from under his nuts. in dr dres verse dre says "du-rom will never see divino" could be reference me jerome. 50 cent in his verse says jerome the clearest he says "so calm thorough vietnom bring the alarm bring the shon down burn marijuana do it jerome" YEAH! thats what im talking about bitches! yeah!

now lets go to the jay-z song "holy grail" in the beginning jay-z says "fuck that shit jah talking bout im the nigga" well i believe hes talking about me because my name is jerome allen hickman and my initials are "jah" then in one part of the song he says "illest nigga illogic, michael jackson thriller" crazy huh? damn straight son!!!!!!!!!! im projectillogic or the p to the i im "pi" baby and the number pi is embedded in everything just like me

but back around 2009 i started doing this shit during the writers strike and anyways it caused a cascading ripple effect which ripples throughout time and music even to this day. ive heard more songs that mention me in them than what i could ever possibly remember them but heres some major ones. i oould have dropped this on lil wayne hq a long long time ago but its better that i waited till after i perfected 32 fucking master quality origional mother fucking songs bitch! []D[][]v[][]D

check out my mother fucking music and give me some love biotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by projectillogic; Today at 03:05 AM.

i posted this to the lil wayne hq message forum it will be interesting to see what happens..................?

we are not the same i am a martian ;P

- - - Updated - - -

i astroproject in my sleep and when i go lucid alot of times ive started reaking havok. one time i told someone the story about my dreams and he says dude your souls fairy or fae and your actually astroprecting in your sleep and you gotta stop doing that so ive tried to stop as much as i can but it must be the reason why like in half of all dreams im tied the fuck up or partially or fully paralyzed. i only experienced paralysis like this just one time in real life and its while i was standing in line for the mother fucking lil wayne concert son mother fuckin shit......................dont worry i will tell the full story about shit like this

we are not the same i am a martian ;P

- - - Updated - - -

i astroproject in my sleep and when i go lucid alot of times ive started reaking havok. one time i told someone the story about my dreams and he says dude your souls fairy or fae and your actually astroprecting in your sleep and you gotta stop doing that so ive tried to stop as much as i can but it must be the reason why like in half of all dreams im tied the fuck up or partially or fully paralyzed. i only experienced paralysis like this just one time in real life and its while i was standing in line for the mother fucking lil wayne concert son mother fuckin shit......................dont worry i will tell the full story about shit like this

- - - Updated - - -

i only astroprojected one time while i was awake and it lasted 3 and a half seconds. i was talking to the voices all night "my schizophrenia is currently 100% dormant they got some really good medication" anyways suddenley i was in a different room with different furniture it was my old furniture. hoverin in the air with its back to me was what looked like a baby with butterfly wings and you could see sparkeling magic eminating from its wings. this lasted about 3 and a half seconds then i was back where i started. thats the only time i know if that i ever astroprojected while awake. theres alot of creepy paranarmol shit that has to do with my existance that im now about to get into

- - - Updated - - -

my first four memories you could say have alot to do with aliens and shit. the weird thing about these first 4 memories is that i remember having no memories before them like these memories are when i became counscious and i was proabley 4 mother fucking years old and shit. so i think this is the first one............anyways i was in the living room and someone was at the door and when i opened it there stood what i rationalized as a witch. it was fucking creepy, she had all these stripes, like 50 rings all over the fucking place, the skin was white, and its hard to remember but im pretty sure it could have been some sort of hybrid or something i dont even fucking know. anyways i was not afraid till she grabbed me then there was a moment of panic and fear, then nothing.

2 of my other 4 memories of me walking into the hallway and floating up to the fucking ceiling and just being stuck there. i was scared to go in the hallway after this shit. i had no concept of dreams i did not know what they were. the final of my 4 first memories is of a me at my grandparents old house. in front of there house a distance out was a cement mixer factory with a big cylinder white cement tank. i remember looking at it and being confused because i had the memory of it being a space shuttle.............weird

the rings appear in a story my father told me as well. he said that my uncle use to own like a 100 year farmhouse. my dad was helping him remodel it and when he took off the walls he said inside of them was like a ring of fitting rings on a nail. he said he removed the nails and when he jiggled them or set them down the whole house creaked and shaked. he said he told my uncle about it and he didn't believe hih, then my dad left. i guess my uncle caught up with him before my dad made it to the end of the driveway he was scared as shit. they no longer own that house and my dad said they put the rings back in the wall

- - - Updated - - -

we are not the same i am a martian!

ive seen two ufos in my life. the first one i saw when i was a little kid i was in my grandpas junkyard with my father and it was dark. off in the distance was a very tall skinny metal antenna and im not sure what it was for, but i was looking in that direction and suddenley a saucer disk shape what liked like liquid plasma appeared and it was yellow and as bright as the son. anyways it appeared right next to the antenna, looped around it really quickly, and then dissaperaed as fast as it first appeared. true story

heres the second ufo i saw. it was about 10 or so years ago and my buddy and jeremy and i were bowl cruising down a gravel road and i saw something strange in the sky. i decided to stop my truck, flash the lights off and on, high beam and low beam, and the thing in the took a position right in front of us and just sat there hovering. then suddenley jeremy exclaimed "its changing colors" and it changed every color in the rainbow then there was a flash of light like a shooting star and it was fuckin gone!

- - - Updated - - -

for some reason the ufo looping around the antenna makes me think time travel but i dont know why? i have been hacking reality and increasing my vibration through the use and understanding of famous psychologist Carl Jungs theory of the paranormal synchronicity. it says that coincidences and shit well those events are actually connected and if you can find these coincidences and make note of and follow them you can unlock better realities and increase your vibration. heres some examples of some important coincidences.

the reason why im doing so good as a mother fucking rapper is that i was shang heighed into the mother fucking navy which stands for "never again volinteer yourself" and i got out on a medical discharge after 8 and a half grueling months of pain growth and training. in bootcamp 80 of us had to march in perfect step to a tune and in groton ct submarine base we had to march 300 sailors in perfect step and shit. the navy taught me how to rap or atlease enhanced it.

heres the coincidences that have to do with the navy. i actually went through old school bootcamp. now days theres like 30 people in a division and its male and female mixed together and its pussy bootcamp and completley different. you see we were division 282 and we went through old school bootcamp all male...............and when my division graduated we were the last division to train in that builiding after us they tore the fucker down. thats coincidence number 1

coincidence number 2 is this. after completing normal bootcamp i was sent to groton ct, which is 100 miles away from new york, and went through the much more difficult submarine bootcamp. written on the wall of building 499 it said "submarine training is second only to navy seals" and i went through submarine bootcamp and i passed. we were the last division to go through old school submarine bootcamp that used text books cuz the next sailors they sent in did the new computer course.

the 3rd coincidence has to do with the date i was released. i was released march third 2005 and march=3 so its 33 and 11 and multiples of it are the most sacred numbers in the occult. theres also the 33rd parallel and 33 is the highest order of freemasonary

heres the 4th coincidence: they shut down that whole fucking submarine base shortly after i left it.

heres the 5th coincidence: i only went onboard an actual nuclear submarine one fucking time. the submarine i toured was called the uss miami. oh heres the thing, that sub has been decomishioned because a it was in dry dock being refitted and a civilian worker wanted to get out of work, went crazy, and started a big ol fire on the fucker.

very powerful coincidences and i got diagnosed with schizophrenia i think 7 or 8 years after i got out of the navy and i was able to get them to give me military disability that with social security equals 3 grand a month for the rest of my fuking life i will be getting this money till the day i die son. i just bought a trailor "haha eminem lived in a trailor" and i got some roomates paying me good money to live here so i get even more money. i just purchased a 1200 dollar computer and i paid 650 for my mic 3 years ago. i have 32 finalized masterful songs on my 2 websites

www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    www.reverbnation.com/projectillogic

im about to blow i think but either way im 32 and gonna turn 33 in feburary. im hoping i do something major at age 33 because its a multiple of 11, the highest order of freemasonary, and the 33rd parallel

- - - Updated - - -

one time i was reading about fairys online and i read something about how sometimes a fairy and human soul are swapped around age 4. i was freaking out the entire day after i read that, now im over it.

- - - Updated - - -

i had always thought something like that shit damn son

- - - Updated - - -

i also read that faires, for their use of magic, are not allowed in heaven. but there not made to go to hell either cuz there not evil enough, so they live in the realm inbetween and i guess fairies have to pay hell a tith fee whatever the fuck that is

ur a fkn skitz cunt ay

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    ur a fkn skitz cunt ay

listen to the fucking songs i told you to listen to i swear to god i just convinced like 8 fucking people that its a true story~

nah ur fully skitzing out cunt - lay off the glass.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    nah ur fully skitzing out cunt - lay off the glass.
    i recentley just convinced like 8 fucking people or more this story is true ive always believed it since it happened but i got so much grief the first time i released it that i haven't said much about it all till now. kat and jj from the 104.7 kcld morning show said they believed me and shit. if you read my posts and listen to those songs, you will see what i am talking about and shit. its nuts, i know, but its true. we are not the same i am a martian

ive paid plenty of tith fees i think...............but im also a witness to the true power of jesus christ. im about to tell you a story that happened somewhere around 10 years ago.

i had 3 people in my car and we were waiting in the cemetary for an ounce of weed. it was fall with lots of leaves on the ground and right at the exact point between light and dark. one other guy and i walked up to the statue and he put a cigarette up to his mouth. let me tell you about the statue: on top of a recreation of the tomb jesus was burried in with a hugh rock in front of the entrance was a hugh 7 or 8 foot tall statue of jesus christ reaching his hands torwards the sky. it kinda looked like this.

anyays after the dude put a cig to his moth i thought it would be a good idea to put my weed pipe up to his mouth. the moment my pipe touched his mouth BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! lighting and thunder flashed directley behind him lighting him up blue. the wind picked up like a tornado and the air was completley saturated with leaves that the wind picked up off the grand. we had to run back to the car all laughing sideways cuz the wind was so strong. as we look back at the statue thunder and lightning was flashing directley behind it again and again and again. i have no idea who two of the people i was with were anymore, but my friend james that was with, yeah he says that when he thinks about it it gives him goosebumps to this very day. i might not even believe in jesus if it wasn't for that so pefect event. the 4 of us that experienced it are truley blessed because most people are given 0 proof their entire fucking lives and we got 100% fucking truth.

i also think i might be enlightened idk i have never sought out an enlightened master to test it. i think im enlightened for many reasons but lets look at this quote:

It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.

It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.

And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.

That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being. -osho

well a long time ago my thoughts got reduced down to fucking nothing. at first everyone thought i was slow at first and i probably was slow at first, but my instinct grew and grew till now i can talk and write circles around people. nobody would ever know that i hardly ever think a single mother fucking thought ;P

ive been studying zen for like 15 or so years and i can even tell you a specific point where i think i got enlightenment or where it started cuz i haven't stopped growing either. i used a custom dark side meditation philosophy and meditation practice at one point in my life. before that i was manic depressive and constantley suicidal. when i did meditation on pure unfocused hatred all my negativity was replaced by pure and unfocused hatred. all that negativity was burnt to a crisp. i loved it but it almost consumed me maybe it did. but a zen personality and a sith personality battled for control of my body and through their battles each one got stronger and stronger. at some point i received what appeared to be dharma transmission from zen master seong saung through a youtube video from the grave. dharma transmission is how enlightenment is transferred from master to student. like one way it is transfered is one day the student will make eye contact with the master and BOOM the student in an instant perceives full enlightenment. well one time i had worm over, a dude that raps in 2 of my songs, the sith was in control, and i asked him "have i ever showed you my zen master before? he said no. i read the book "the compass of zen" from one of the most beloved zen masters to ever live, zen master seong song, twice and it is a 500 page book with small print. so i pull up this video to show worm b and the moment i looked at him i started balling uncontrollabley and left the room and layed down on the coutch and balled for like 15 minutes. when i stopped crying i went back in the room worm b was in, sat down in the chair, and started laughing uncontrollabley at the top of my lungs for like 10 fucking minutes son. i felt the change almost immedieatley and i went with it and the zen personality became dominent

- - - Updated - - -

thats what im doing son maybe not you but someone is gonna check out my story and see what im talking about i swear to god i just convinced like 8 fucking people its a true fucking story and shit ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Get help asap
    thats what im doing son maybe not you but someone is gonna check out my story and see what im talking about i swear to god i just convinced like 8 fucking people its a true fucking story and shit ;P

- - - Updated - - -

ive paid plenty of tith fees i think...............but im also a witness to the true power of jesus christ. im about to tell you a story that happened somewhere around 10 years ago.

i had 3 people in my car and we were waiting in the cemetary for an ounce of weed. it was fall with lots of leaves on the ground and right at the exact point between light and dark. one other guy and i walked up to the statue and he put a cigarette up to his mouth. let me tell you about the statue: on top of a recreation of the tomb jesus was burried in with a hugh rock in front of the entrance was a hugh 7 or 8 foot tall statue of jesus christ reaching his hands torwards the sky. it kinda looked like this.

anyays after the dude put a cig to his moth i thought it would be a good idea to put my weed pipe up to his mouth. the moment my pipe touched his mouth BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! lighting and thunder flashed directley behind him lighting him up blue. the wind picked up like a tornado and the air was completley saturated with leaves that the wind picked up off the grand. we had to run back to the car all laughing sideways cuz the wind was so strong. as we look back at the statue thunder and lightning was flashing directley behind it again and again and again. i have no idea who two of the people i was with were anymore, but my friend james that was with, yeah he says that when he thinks about it it gives him goosebumps to this very day. i might not even believe in jesus if it wasn't for that so pefect event. the 4 of us that experienced it are truley blessed because most people are given 0 proof their entire fucking lives and we got 100% fucking truth.

i also think i might be enlightened idk i have never sought out an enlightened master to test it. i think im enlightened for many reasons but lets look at this quote:

It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.

It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.

And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.

That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being. -osho

well a long time ago my thoughts got reduced down to fucking nothing. at first everyone thought i was slow at first and i probably was slow at first, but my instinct grew and grew till now i can talk and write circles around people. nobody would ever know that i hardly ever think a single mother fucking thought ;P

ive been studying zen for like 15 or so years and i can even tell you a specific point where i think i got enlightenment or where it started cuz i haven't stopped growing either. i used a custom dark side meditation philosophy and meditation practice at one point in my life. before that i was manic depressive and constantley suicidal. when i did meditation on pure unfocused hatred all my negativity was replaced by pure and unfocused hatred. all that negativity was burnt to a crisp. i loved it but it almost consumed me maybe it did. but a zen personality and a sith personality battled for control of my body and through their battles each one got stronger and stronger. at some point i received what appeared to be dharma transmission from zen master seong saung through a youtube video from the grave. dharma transmission is how enlightenment is transferred from master to student. like one way it is transfered is one day the student will make eye contact with the master and BOOM the student in an instant perceives full enlightenment. well one time i had worm over, a dude that raps in 2 of my songs, the sith was in control, and i asked him "have i ever showed you my zen master before? he said no. i read the book "the compass of zen" from one of the most beloved zen masters to ever live, zen master seong song, twice and it is a 500 page book with small print. so i pull up this video to show worm b and the moment i looked at him i started balling uncontrollabley and left the room and layed down on the coutch and balled for like 15 minutes. when i stopped crying i went back in the room worm b was in, sat down in the chair, and started laughing uncontrollabley at the top of my lungs for like 10 fucking minutes son. i felt the change almost immedieatley and i went with it and the zen personality became dominent

- - - Updated - - -

check out my dope ass music!

- - - Updated - - -

ive been writing lyrics 22 years, rapping 18 years, and recording tracks 13 years. i spend 150 to 300 hours per song. not everyone likes my music but the ones that do really love it. heres a copy and paisting of what i have for press releases on my reverbnation page this is what people have had to say about my music.

- Darth Malgus

“This is more my thing. It's very upbeat and the guy rapping raps as good as snoop dogg who is the king of rapping. He has a very good voice for rapping and the backtrack is very good as well. Good rhyming in this rap as well. I really like this and hope I get more of this music”
    -the first of 3 crowd review purchases for a single song

“Sounded very nerdy and not like hip hop more of an alternative stule not sure what you're going for you do have a clean mix which is fortunate but the material isnt there yet. Try to write shorter bars that flow tighter and like was said practice before you record more so you're loosened up08-03-2015, 08:47 PM”
    UNCLE RUCKUS - UNCLE RUCKUS

“With regards those 2 comments you mentioned, I speak from the point of view of an engineer and from listening experience. For the first, there are many similarities between your music and music which has become successful and/or well known (as well as many differences), so with the appropriate nurturing and treatment, it could become successful”
    -Jabun

“Dude life is the one that dictates the apprentice/master relationship. Not you or i”
    -jack my apprentice

“The song beat was great I loved the lyrics. The rap was just great I loved it I hope other people like this song to. The instrumental was great. The artist did a great job good work for him.The raps of the song was perfect I liked the rap it made since I liked this song. The rapper I think did a great job and I hope he can get big and get to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. I want this rapper to be known for his singing and I want people to know him.”
    -anonymous

“I really like this! The chorus I like a lot too. I love the lyrics. It's deep and truthful. I like the diffent voices, it sounds like more than on person. The auto tune sounding voice is amazing with the song. The song is not too fast, or too slow, but just right. The lyrics are very understandable, and this song is just great. I would say a hit if it were to be on the radio. ”
    -anonymous

“I love the lyrics nice beat, Nice tune I love the singers voice the song is a very good piece of music. Im a moder saint like a child palying games you always walk off! I love teh lyrics and teh beat. Im lost in the lyrics they are loved. Th estrain to never be afriad, no no no I can do what ever tonight no no no. This is a total a 10 so good I love this one! The fingers of fury I killed the bery love feel me I dont scare me no no no no fight me no ground!”
    -anonymous

“fuck all those techniques you talk about its all about zen ”
    -projectillogic

“Nope, it's like a weightlifting competition. You have to do your work, you have to build your strength day by day, and only after that "it's all about zen". You can't, just can't go there without training, without a proper technique, without a proper muscular mass built in years, and expect to win...”
    -Mihai Sorohan

“im 99% self taught at the moment son...........zen.........and i do lift weights with this shit but eventually im gonna read all that shit you sent me thanks ;P”
    -projectillogic

"The 15 years rapping experience definitely shows, that's definitely not something you can fake."
    Jabun

“I definitely see the potential in your music too. Keep at it and I'm sure eventually something's gotta happen ”
    Jabun

"You are right, I see in you a lot of potential, and I see the "creative fire" burning really strong in your heart."
    Mihai Sorohan

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

as far as schizophrenia is concerned this is what my doctor said to say about it. she said that of all mental illnesses, schizophrenia is the best one to have in terms of statistical successfullness. granted it hits you like a shit ton of bricks when you first get it and you dont know what the fuck is going on, but she said that medicine is so good this day that once they go on it people with schizophrenia tend to move the fuck on. true story. bipolar is much worse and lots of people have that i dont ;P use to not anymore im always happy i love life

Thyme to get on those meds, bro.

Ya heard?