Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thread: its beena almost yrs since lil wayne released lollipop dedicated to me jerome

ur dr. is a fkn skitz bro.

lol im on my meds this theory is something ive believed for the last 10 fucking years son and anybody that listens to the songs i tell them to listen to for what i want them to hear believes me, anybody who dosen't tells me i fucking lost it shit its tough. just read what i wrote and listened to that shit like what jj from the 104.7 kcld morning show said "i can see the logic in what your saying"

ur logic is too illogical my guy, that's what's backwards about this whole situation. u abusing that quetiapine my dude?

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    ur logic is too illogical my guy, that's what's backwards about this whole situation. u abusing that quetiapine my dude?
    idk maybe....................

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    idk maybe....................
    but dont talk shit unless you listen to the parts of the songs im talking about cuz this shits real every person ive ever sat down and told this theory to has mother fucking believed me and shit. many will dismiss me as totally lost in the mind and shit for this theory, but its because its fucking impossible straight the fuck up impossible and thats why they fight it but if they were to examine my evidence they would be believers.....guaren fucking teed

i mean seriousley im one smart fucking dude..........i scored in the top 10 percent of the nation on my GED and scored as gifted on the IQ test. when it comes to writing lyrics ive being doing that 21 fucking years and shit. and ive been rapping 18 fucking years, and recording music mother fuckin 13 fucking years and shit

i was in the navy for nuclear submarines and shit

i know this theory seems far fetched but if you just listen to the songs i tell you to listen to you will see what im talking about ive convinced alot of people that its true but some people are stubborn because its impossible i get that but guess what its not impossible because it mother fucking happend and shit

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Thyme to get on those meds, bro.
    dont talk shit and then just not even give the theory a chance cuz its fucking real and shit

Static stroked the fuck out when he found out he'd been featured on a tribute track to trillogic
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Static stroked the fuck out when he found out he'd been featured on a tribute track to trillogic
    rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    rest in peace
    true

RIP to Static
    Retired.

i believe you Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i believe you Jerome
    i wonder if anything is gonna happen but i guess thats all up to me...............i just finished installing all my music programs on my new 1200 dollar computer and earlier i was working on my newest song which will be my 33rd song. im almost done writing the first verse then im gonna start recording and when i get a good one im gonna start mixing it. the thing that i need to focus on is concerts concerts concerts concerts but i still haven't memorized any more songs. im gonna have to break through this mental block thats preventing me from doing that and i think im gonna start taking prevagen, that memory enhancement medication that they advertise on tv made out of jelly fish. im still working on getting adderall and if i can get ahold of that im back the fuck in business. the only thing preventing me from getting it before was i couldn't pass a drug tust but because of my charges i cant do drugs anymore and can pass one its the weekend right now but next week im gonna get to work on it. i have a long road ahead of me but i can definitley feel my life changing torwards a new direction. i live in a nice trailor now, i found some roomates and they money they pay me is gonna help me get my license back and shit, i got a new computer, i have alot of work as far as different places i need to send my music and i have a book about that i need to read, shit like that, for me the number 33 is very significant and i turn 33 in feburary and i want to make this year significant peace