Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My new studio fuck yeah !

Default My new studio fuck yeah !

just finished up writing the first verse for song number 33 and now im recording bitches yeah! im so fucking happy! damn

thats me in my new fucking trailor house i just bought for 25 thousand fucking dollars cash that i own straight up and shit!..........................its nice as fuck son

i got a date tomorrow too cuz i broke up with my old girlfriend and i think she finally regrets it but its too fucking late..............i will always love her but its too fucking late...........................its her fault too she ran of with another fucking guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad decesion on her part now shes fucking homeless and she used to live in a nice trailor house with a guy that really cared about her and shit and then she just stabbed me in the back fuck that shit straight up son now she regrets.......................oh well i guess thats life you know i tried i really tried but now its too late and ive found another girl............a better one too.....................its sad but i guess thats just life you never really know what you have till its gone and..............now its too fucking late.................i miss that girl too but im excited as hell about the new one ;P i got this shit in the bag its already done!!!!!!!!!!! ;P with ease son............peace!
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-09-2017 at 06:50 AM.

im rising in this world and i can fucking feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!im taking it all the way bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pe ace

this trailor will pay for itself in only 4 years vs what i was paying for rent for my old apartment not including the 300 a month i get from the renters..........i also hate to clean and the renters clean non stop all day everyday so my trailor is always spotless! fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

the computer cost 1200 and the microphone cost 650

i keep the trash straight the fuck out of my crib bitches ;-P

I would like to come and hang out with you at your trailor house.

oh my fucking god lord have mother fucking mercy..............i found the right recording for the first verse of my new fucking song and i already have it mixed so fucking tight and this song is just out of this fucking world so far holy fucking shit just stand the fuck by just stand the fuck by ;P
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-09-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I would like to come and hang out with you at your trailor house.
    well im sure were not in the same area but even if we were you gotta realize that ive met more bad people than good and im very picky, very selective about who the fuck i bring into my life and i dont bring in very many people at all period......... but because i said fuck all the stupid fuckers my collection of cool mother fuckers is growing every day but if i was to instead have kept hanging with those stupid mother fuckers these cool kats would never be in my life and my shit would have gotten stolen already ;P straight the fuck up too but im smart ;P i like to spend alot of time alone as well
    Last edited by project tillogic; 11-09-2017 at 06:10 PM.

i live way up north way the fuck away from the city and this is where i like it its the perfect place for me to set up my base of operations cuz i can mother fucking drive there if i want ;P

you see heres the thing, im way different from other people infact...........we are not the same i am a martian ;P

you remember my stories about how my first memories are alien abductions and shit and all thoss stories right? look it up! shits fucking nuts ;P we are not the same i am a martian ;P

i was place here by god and aliens at the same fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im straight the fuck up already enlightened and shit and i am fullfilling the prophecy and i shall fullfull my purpose the reason why i was sent here