Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Pun's son makes a song about his dad being an abusive POS

I hear you however he was skinny when he and his wife hooked up

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    I hear you however he was skinny when he and his wife hooked up
    Pun was a dangerous man when he was young. proper stick up artist. he was properly hench as well. don't think he gained his weight until he was in a massive car crash and laid up for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Pun was a dangerous man when he was young. proper stick up artist. he was properly hench as well. don't think he gained his weight until he was in a massive car crash and laid up for months.

Almost true, when he was a kid he was climbing something at a construction site fell and broke both his ankles. When he was 18ish he got a settlement check for $100,000. That's when the weight accumulated. They explain everything in the documentary.

Good song BTW.

https://youtu.be/luhmPCHU2qA

Sorry don't know how to embed YT videos.

There is no acceptable excuse for being fat.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    you have to think about what type of woman would have sex with a person that looks like that
    Ever seen her?

She wasn't much to look at either.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

i could see gaining some weight if you can't move around much, but gaining 400 plus pounds is definitely a stretch. how many pizzas was he eating at each meal

{>____<}

So, it's a good thing he is dead, right?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Agreed,

I thought it was common knowledge that Pun was a scum bag as a human being lol?
    it is common knowledge

“Unfortunately the media spun it and has been targeting and demonizing my pops off of it. Their misinterpretation of the entire premise is drastic and I️ hate to see my father who was a great man who did many great things, not only for hip hop but for his community and loved ones, be marginalized into a bad person because people wanna focus on one thing. I️ as his son have long forgiven any and all things from my childhood and see him as a great man. My family also. And if we can see that then others should as well. He was abused as a child and went through so much as well as had many demons which he struggled with in his life that he needed help for.”

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Lol pun wasn't stupifd he kept a master lock on his big chain.

Lol at pun beating dudes up for commenting on his deadly eating habits. And lmao for him robbing one of the beatnuts done for a whopper.

On another note. the quality of Chris flow has improved massively, I prefer him at this speed, his breathing is so much better, That shit he does when he's rapping at warp speed, sucking in air always put me off listening to him which is a shame because he's an incredible lyricist.
    Indeed, I like this new flow. Got to peep the new album, haven't listened to it.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    There is no acceptable excuse for being fat.
    There's fat and then there's Big Pun fat, I mean, he weighed 700 pounds. I guess it partly might've been because of abuse and inner demons and whatnot, but there's no way to stay alive for long weighing that much.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    “Unfortunately the media spun it and has been targeting and demonizing my pops off of it. Their misinterpretation of the entire premise is drastic and I️ hate to see my father who was a great man who did many great things, not only for hip hop but for his community and loved ones, be marginalized into a bad person because people wanna focus on one thing. I️ as his son have long forgiven any and all things from my childhood and see him as a great man. My family also. And if we can see that then others should as well. He was abused as a child and went through so much as well as had many demons which he struggled with in his life that he needed help for.”

This is the problem with rappers lol. He made a first person narrative about a kid watching a dude beat the kids mom and self. His dad is Big Pun, and abusive. In his mind 'the media spun it' into being about Big Pun being abusive. Obviously dude hasn't reached enough honesty with his self and situation to handle making this song but made it anyways. Why not include the part where you moved past it in the song instead of making a press statement cause ppl didn't assume you were over it lol.

Rappers act like 'the media' and 'record labels' some type of communication barrier instead of addressing their actual issues with communication.

^^ co-sign.
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow bob View Post
    he robbed someone for a whopper?

lmao
    N.I.