Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a proper Charles Jones updates thread?

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Michael is my favorite black man music singer

The Jacksons are my favorite black men music group.

That sucks that Dick had a gay first name LOL. His parents are stupid for naming him Dick LOL.
    lmao who the fuck talks like that - "my favorite black men music group" haha. classic CJ

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

CharlesJones is now available in audio format for you to enjoy in the comfort of your homes. Please press play at 02:34.

Retired.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

What happened to Chuck he ain’t around no more?

“That’s a guy in those pictures who’s a woman?”
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    the G.O.D. on his favorite Steven Seagal classics:

Haha oh fuck that’s the shit
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    What happened to Chuck he ain’t around no more?

“That’s a guy in those pictures who’s a woman?”
    The forum was offline for a while earlier this year. When it went live again CJ did not return, claiming he had been having logging in problems. The G.O.D. now roams YouTube, Facebook and badly lit back streets teeming with $30 hoes
    Retired.

Lol has anyone ever seen this Keyser Soze character? He can’t be a real person surely it must be a piss take?
    Allah is my bitch

I talked to him on FB, so have others, he's definitely real.

Nobody can keep up an act for that long, and on several social media with completely different audiences at that. he was on a forum for tv shows too and people took everything he said there seriously, and were very encouraging when he lost his job. you know the type : GOOD PEOPLE. Definitely not wucorpers lol. So what would be the joke in that for CharlesJones? His knowledge of Cleveland is real too, he can go bat for bat with Dooch (Nicky Tooch)

I find it very reassuring there are people like CharlesJones around lol.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-31-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    Retired.

lol i'd like to see how ppl on other forums interact with him. on FB nobody interacts with him, meaning the ppl in his life know what time it is

nothing says you made it in life, more than checking CJ's facebook statuses then patting yourself on the back cos you haz friends.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    I conversed him with on FB, so have others, he's definitely real.

Nobody can keep up an act for that long, and on several social media with completely different audiences at that. he was on a forum for tv shows too and people took everything he said there seriously, and were very encouraging when he lost his job. you know the type : GOOD PEOPLE. Definitely not wucorpers lol. So what would be the joke in that for CharlesJones? His knowledge of Cleveland is real too, he can go bat for bat with Dooch (Nicky Tooch)

I find it very reassuring there are people like CharlesJones around lol.

He definitely is from Cleveland. The area he mentions he is from he knew all the surrounding areas that he would have knowledge of including a mall that has been closed for decades and the fact there was a Magic Johnson movie theater there.

It’s like a scummy black suburban area that’s close to the Lee-Harvard neighborhood, which is one of those functional blue collar black neighborhoods that fits his MO. Jones isn’t from the slums. This is where the Harvard Deli is located. Home of his favorite corned beef.

Although it’s not really a deli. It’s just a convenient store that sells sandwiches in a corner.

can someone link up his facebook page please i gotta see this. Fuck Facebook in the Face btw
    Allah is my bitch

Banned

It’s boring. It’s fun for a few minutes but you don’t get any other insight into the life of Charles jones other than this is indeed a person that exists.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Festive update...

^ This would explain his lack of activity. It sounds like he used some poor prostitute's clothes (and probably skin) as a disguise to evade capture.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Banned

“Demontrous O’Keith”

Wtf

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Why would you give your child a name with the word demon in it? Charles Jones' parents are just as screwed up in the head as he is. They are probably glad to finally have him out of the house. Poor guy is probably going to lose his job now because he is not smart enough to make up some wicked lie about why he cannot come to work and will just flat out tell his boss he got arrested on some sexually confused, cross dressing shit.