Thread: the projectillogic 2,0 era lyric spot img gonna write some lyrices right here

Default the projectillogic 2,0 era lyric spot img gonna write some lyrices right here

right here

What what i smoke pot bringing glocks watching fox
    I see all or figure out how i like pizza
    I will eat ya with no idea girl i see ya
    Your bonring without a thong i dont like qdiarea
    I tie a rope around my head and i rock with my penis and jump up and down and hang there thats right i dont play this game fair bitches we get the same stair we got differed flows you got strang hair
    You wish i cared but im insane i dont care
    I love riches we breath the same air When
    I'm zen i know hatred but its there when i breath i try to take claim my last socks isnt it strang my name makes for some sort of strange god jah blah fuck the law we on the same blog bitch we dont have the same frogs speak my name my music stays like rocks i wanna go on stage and get lost some even say im a boss you can get baked by licking frogs our pogs have acid on them my yard has trip mines i make you buy cake laced with strict nine lost in space not enough to kill i will for a thrill swalling pills
    I dont know what that was thats me being strange i lay claim with the thugs dont make me7 use a shotgun to bust slugs my brains fried from drugs i squash with spades i like going way up there in space shit i caught a case i see your face i make haste lets say that this game is a race can you see im not fake yes im baked i cant see my fate were all on the same page when i throw the switch i have a ship please tell me if you have a wish were not gonna sink i bang ya on the sink i hold my mind like how can you not blink i like brahs that are hot pink i think i like hot hot wings lets all just soft think if your ever lost i will help you think.
    I was all looking at it next thing You know i was all i was all just looking at it next thing you know i must have been hyptnotized i didnt know it was gonna fuck me i didnt know things would end up fucking up some be running who do you trust i say just lay and dont be claimed by rust i was trained to hate queer you say bring them here while im in the studio its not that your not truly a jake its your gay without brain playing fake cheers i see you messed up in court yes ive been recently divorced haha do my chores i bring you music from the store i want more hey i explore i know swish i know the force i go all force like the borg i love to plah like with knives and swards i claim i claim your face when i hit the stage nothing is the same im lazy but atleast i want more one plus one that makes four yo at any time im gonna score i busting rhymed galore i keep making more and more someones doing my chores yo i dont even snore i need air i say do you ever wanna make a tear in time space and fate then learn and explore syncricity i lack my marshmellows there into rice crispies girl you have to frisk me yall gonna miss me when im gone as long as im here im gonna be strong if your wrong i wont bring you along watch me sick this dog bitch your lip will be gone yo its free to make this song fuck the police we should all try to get along

Rhythm-line rhythm line were all on line
    Rhythm line rhythm line we like to travel time
    Rhythm line rhythm line catch us if you can

With That being said we embark like the sith/Triggas tres dr dre/ bitch yes im eminem
    We be taking all our music all the way to the top some people will never understand

Till its way too late too many people will never comprehend, their petty little thoughts
    just take a better picture please i say cheese i might sighn an autograph and i respect all of my fans
    but too many people think im make believe we will make it far all the way all i see is success in the future after that theres nothing left even after like after that fuck it all i smoke a ball and make another gangsta rap

then i make a loud sigh bitch yes its like i said hell yes im eminem i trust fate plus ive accepted gods fate bitch im all about zen /i live out my life till its time i make it end shit yes im enlightened i love all this crazy supernatuaral shit like the first lollipop that i licked
    some say im all about me and im not about them yo i do it for all of humanity but i dont give a shit about you if your not one of my fans

I may not get everything right but i made a deal with jesus christ yes im so about zen but the deal i made with christ is that i will try to get things right during this small little life and if i dont get things right then he will forgive me for my sins and let me know tpetty thoughts he truth at the end
    I hate the catholic religion for what they did to our saviours religion i talk about this shit in my song that i call will never its like holy shit some guy just today said it was so a perfect 10 i wish god wasn’t so fucking crazy i wish he would have let jesus stay longer after he rose from the dead there are reasons i dont always trust in the bible but i trust in jesus power im not a monster but i sin

ive met jesus christ like in person and this is what i think he meant besides believe in me and be stronger and if you sin you should repent repent repent/i reveaedl to you my true power im with god the father look to me when you move on ahead and theres good in this world if you look beyond people that haunt your head
    My son i showed myself to you for a reason in you theres something that im seeing shit i hope i passed his test

Ive always known magicits by no trick of the parlor my first memories dont make no sense/ yes ive developed even farther but lets remember at first the church said that any type of technology was such a sin
    Its hard for me to believe in anything except in jesus this world is corrupt and theres no reason holy shit it makes me sick/i wont tell you the reason that i feel like a martar except that people make me sick

Im sick of peoples nonsense why do i bother trusting other people has always beem a hit or a miss

I know syncrincity to be real im not novice i continue to watch my crazt life develop and unfold i leave people astonished everyday im getting smarter its like i went to college but all i know how to do is make rap and take a piss nobody ever talks ever i guess thats why people when
    they can like to talk shit

Im smart its like i went to harvard or atleast i know how to score high on every single test
    sometimess i feel like theres something that everyone knows that i dont when it comes to this i know less than shit

There are things that i already know that many people always tend to miss/
    i hope i always make the right decisions shit im very strong with the force /plus im one of the illest rappers ever/ but at times i seem to lack commen sense
    As i take on more things come together but i seldom make plans maybe its because i never know if a song is gonna be better than the others or if its gonna be my next big hit
    they all come from nothing then they forever every time i start a new recording it always starts with a hiss

I usually speak my mind but so many people never talk ever
    Im good at at typing letters people have been reading me forever but not very many people reveal what they think like am i clever but whatever people like to read me but they never say shit

Its just me with these crazy feathers shit if you think i should be doing better dont you ever think you should ever hold it in
    Theres no rhyme that lasts forever so i must say goodbye but just for now bitch i wonder why so many people like to stutter there are few that feel this thunder lits like im from another time maybe thats why im one of the best when i rip this flow its gonna be the shit god damn i do this sick i will be back once again

These lyrics were made into the song lets rock beats by Buddha beats its one of my best this ones a rock song

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    Rhythm-line rhythm line were all on line
    Rhythm line rhythm line we like to travel time
    Rhythm line rhythm line catch us if you can

With That being said we embark like the sith/Triggas tres dr dre/ bitch yes im eminem
    We be taking all our music all the way to the top some people will never understand

Till its way too late too many people will never comprehend, their petty little thoughts
    just take a better picture please i say cheese i might sighn an autograph and i respect all of my fans
    but too many people think im make believe we will make it far all the way all i see is success in the future after that theres nothing left even after like after that fuck it all i smoke a ball and make another gangsta rap

then i make a loud sigh bitch yes its like i said hell yes im eminem i trust fate plus ive accepted gods fate bitch im all about zen /i live out my life till its time i make it end shit yes im enlightened i love all this crazy supernatuaral shit like the first lollipop that i licked
    some say im all about me and im not about them yo i do it for all of humanity but i dont give a shit about you if your not one of my fans

I may not get everything right but i made a deal with jesus christ yes im so about zen but the deal i made with christ is that i will try to get things right during this small little life and if i dont get things right then he will forgive me for my sins and let me know tpetty thoughts he truth at the end
    I hate the catholic religion for what they did to our saviours religion i talk about this shit in my song that i call will never its like holy shit some guy just today said it was so a perfect 10 i wish god wasn’t so fucking crazy i wish he would have let jesus stay longer after he rose from the dead there are reasons i dont always trust in the bible but i trust in jesus power im not a monster but i sin

ive met jesus christ like in person and this is what i think he meant besides believe in me and be stronger and if you sin you should repent repent repent/i reveaedl to you my true power im with god the father look to me when you move on ahead and theres good in this world if you look beyond people that haunt your head
    My son i showed myself to you for a reason in you theres something that im seeing shit i hope i passed his test

Ive always known magicits by no trick of the parlor my first memories dont make no sense/ yes ive developed even farther but lets remember at first the church said that any type of technology was such a sin
    Its hard for me to believe in anything except in jesus this world is corrupt and theres no reason holy shit it makes me sick/i wont tell you the reason that i feel like a martar except that people make me sick

Im sick of peoples nonsense why do i bother trusting other people has always beem a hit or a miss

I know syncrincity to be real im not novice i continue to watch my crazt life develop and unfold i leave people astonished everyday im getting smarter its like i went to college but all i know how to do is make rap and take a piss nobody ever talks ever i guess thats why people when
    they can like to talk shit

Im smart its like i went to harvard or atleast i know how to score high on every single test
    sometimess i feel like theres something that everyone knows that i dont when it comes to this i know less than shit

There are things that i already know that many people always tend to miss/
    i hope i always make the right decisions shit im very strong with the force /plus im one of the illest rappers ever/ but at times i seem to lack commen sense
    As i take on more things come together but i seldom make plans maybe its because i never know if a song is gonna be better than the others or if its gonna be my next big hit
    they all come from nothing then they forever every time i start a new recording it always starts with a hiss

I usually speak my mind but so many people never talk ever
    Im good at at typing letters people have been reading me forever but not very many people reveal what they think like am i clever but whatever people like to read me but they never say shit

Its just me with these crazy feathers shit if you think i should be doing better dont you ever think you should ever hold it in
    Theres no rhyme that lasts forever so i must say goodbye but just for now bitch i wonder why so many people like to stutter there are few that feel this thunder lits like im from another time maybe thats why im one of the best when i rip this flow its gonna be the shit god damn i do this sick i will be back once again
    dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee