Thread: I fucked lee towers mother last night and she gave me video lee towers as a kid

Default I fucked lee towers mother last night and she gave me video lee towers as a kid

'

What is your weird obsession with Lee?

its just that i want to condition for the gay fellah i invited to wucorp new home of the homosexual negre and sand muslim fund yall can contribute all you want i help anybody who needs my help with an advanced knowledge of stem cell research the savior is yes its me if lee towers needs to go to this special school that i know about that only gay guys go to and there he will have yoda and take mescelen and when your all tired from dancing thats when you have the thilly circle watching two girls one cup personally i dont give reach arounds but i demand respect and expect them in return i say yes you better learn to speak one your word i said shut up i know you heard i bet lee towers turned away when he saw two girls one cup ive showed it to a bunch of peple and alot just turn away when she shits in the cup some like me watched the whole thing

i just found out something i guess lee towers is still famous from being in the filming of a michael jackson christmas

ok i dont always make sense lol i dont know what the fuck some of this new shit is im writing hahaha im creative

You're in need of a check up from the neck up...

How are you even allowed to be out in the public world.. You've got some serious screws loose.

Sooner you're locked up the better.

^lolz to a high degree

Trillogic tone down the racist terminology in your posts that refer to that imaginary fund.
    Retired.