Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: According to RZA Wu-Wear Europe is FAKE

I don't have a degree or anything. I'm just a cook. And I don't make much, but I'm ok with that. I like my life.
    I used to work at a place where our steaks were $75-100. Once they had sat around too long, we'd toss them. The cooks would take them home then. I don't eat meat, so I would just use them to feed my cats.
    So my cats were eating steaks that folks were paying big money for the day before. Does that make my cats seems cool, or their opinion matter?

Also, my cats would never wear wu-wear. Not for price reasons. Just cuz they're cats, and don't wear clothes.

I beg to differ.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by PatHavican View Post
    I don't have a degree or anything. I'm just a cook. And I don't make much, but I'm ok with that. I like my life.
    I used to work at a place where our steaks were $75-100. Once they had sat around too long, we'd toss them. The cooks would take them home then. I don't eat meat, so I would just use them to feed my cats.
    So my cats were eating steaks that folks were paying big money for the day before. Does that make my cats seems cool, or their opinion matter?

Also, my cats would never wear wu-wear. Not for price reasons. Just cuz they're cats, and don't wear clothes.
    you completely missed the point

the irony of all this is that both sides of the argument are from each perspective.

Some cats do wear clothes tho.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

i got a cat, his name is pat. fuck you mother fucka