Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eminem - Revival (2017)

God, he was doing that stupid ADHD microwave crack baby Trap flow on Chloraseptic.

Don't follow that trend, that's the most obnoxious ignorant shit in rap right now.

Sampling Cheech Marin for a hook? Really.

This shit is a mess and these punchlines are corny as fuck.

Wow, I doubt this gets more than 3 listens before it gets erased from my memory forever.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 12-14-2017 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_Turkey View Post
    God, he was doing that stupid ADHD microwave crack baby Trap flow on Chloraseptic.

Don't follow that trend, that's the most obnoxious ignorant shit in rap right now.

Sampling Cheech Marin for a hook? Really.

This shit is a mess and these punchlines are corny as fuck.

Wow, I doubt this gets more than 3 listens before it gets erased from my memory forever.
    I ain't even going to pirate that shit. after that single came out i knew this whole lp be garbage lmao.. fuck an eminem album in 2017...

according to the updated credits on wiki Alchemist doesn't have any production on this.. that track you're talking about "Framed" is credited to Fredwreck who's also a dope producer but it bugs me that Em can't give ALC one fucking placement. Em is scared of real hip hop these days. there's some good tracks on here but there's some horrible shit as well

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

wow much of this shit is absolutely awful.. like you can't believe how weak much of it is. wtf?!

the first 4 songs i can fuck with.. "Walk On Water" kind of works for me, but it would have needed to have been the only type of song like that on the album. the way he's trying to make stadium rock bangers that would have sounded cliché as fuck even back in the '80s is just insane. he flipped "I Love Rock n Roll" about as good as Britney Spears did.. and much of the subject matter is just stale as hell by this point, we've heard all about your insecurities, etc.

"Framed" is sick tho and "Offended" is all sorts of great.
    Last edited by claaa7; 12-15-2017 at 02:23 AM.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    according to the updated credits on wiki Alchemist doesn't have any production on this.. that track you're talking about "Framed" is credited to Fredwreck who's also a dope producer but it bugs me that Em can't give ALC one fucking placement. Em is scared of real hip hop these days. there's some good tracks on here but there's some horrible shit as well

I don't think thats the case. I don't think Al actually wants to be on it.. Alchemist is a Hip Hop connoisseur. He's knows whats dope. His ear is near on perfect. He loves rappers that ain't fucking about. just look at all the people he fucking with heavy over the last 5 years. Al don't want no clowny preteen spastic rap on his beats.

Man.. Eminem album Features.. PHresher, Ed Sheeren, Pink, Alice and the Glass Lake.. Beyonce.. X Ambassadors..

HaahahhhhahaahaaaHahahahahahahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

Weakest feature list for a Hip Hop album in the history of the culture? lol

Can't shit on Alicia and Kehlani becuase they're dope..

I don't overstand y cunts talk about Eminem as if he was ever NOT a total fag.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    can he still rap? I think he got so into wordplay that that's all he focused on. His flow, voice, delivery and subject matter = lame. I don't think 'Slim Shady' is possible without Dr. Dre. Ppl think it's drugs but really, any rapper that works with Dre isn't the same without him. Snoop, 50, Em, NWA. He literally tells them how to say what they're about to say etc. Snoop said it's one of the reasons it's hard to work with him but obviously he knows what he's doing more than the artists.
    YOUR RIGHT 100%. the album is okay but not super great. the subject matter i get it but his last album was pretty good but overall the album beats are weak except a few.

nada ignorante

It actually took me 10 mins to delete this album for good.
    N.I.

It's got some okay tracks. The weak tracks take away the replay value tho.

NERD and G-Eazy (yeah I know) also dropped new albums so I can't see myself listening to this album too much in the near future. Such a shame because he used to be my favorite rapper.

I'll give it some more spins before I can really judge the tracks.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    It's got some okay tracks. The weak tracks take away the replay value tho.

NERD and G-Eazy (yeah I know) also dropped new albums so I can't see myself listening to this album too much in the near future. Such a shame because he used to be my favorite rapper.

I'll give it some more spins before I can really judge the tracks.
    That new NERD album is dissapointing aswell. shit just sound like noise. ain't nothing enjoyable on that lp for me lol

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Album was sold out everywhere I went. All the places said they would have it in tomorrow though. Glad to see Eminem getting so much love here in the Bronx.. I am really looking forward to hearing that Scram Jones joint

Em will always get crazy love cause his fans have personal attachments to him. I'm willing to let this album slide

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    That new NERD album is dissapointing aswell. shit just sound like noise. ain't nothing enjoyable on that lp for me lol
    That's too bad man. I do like it.

How about that new Jeezy? It's been a pretty good release Friday for me.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Yeah Trump can't hurt him lol.

The frustrating thing is the glimpses of greatness, even great whole songs but he doesn't want to keep it up because hes too concerned about staying mainstream and popular. The ironic thing is that his success was built on shit that was controversial and often plain weird. 'My Name Is' and 'Guilty Conscience' being pop hits is fucking bizarre in retrospect. Him being mainstream in the first place was kind of an anomaly. He'd do just as well if not better sales wise to just go for a Hip Hop crowd exclusively, hes already on a level where people check for him off of his name and status alone.

The new Jeezy album is nice.