Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eminem - Revival (2017)

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    I can give a fuck less about sales. The album is the wackest shit I heard in the last 15 years.
    That's your personal opinion. I'm not a fan of this album either.

He does get a lot of flack for this album but I guess there's still a lot of people who do like it.

I know relevance doesn't mean a thing in terms of quality.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Reading this thread has been time better spent than actually seeking out the album and giving it a listen.
    Retired.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Reading this thread has been time better spent than actually seeking out the album and giving it a listen.
    This thread is definitely more entertaining. LOL
    N.I.

the thing is that people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and without even hearing the album want to slam it. Eminem's "Revival" is about as good as "MMLP2" and waaay beter than "Recovery" that's for sure. "MMLP2" was a fierce album with some asinine hooks and some asinine beats but the fire tracks was so fire we could have ovesee it as a good LP which it was.

"Revival" is what "Recovery" should be, an honest album with Em on his Pharoahe Monch grind... sure there are some BULLSHIT on hereand the mistake he made was to try to cater to everyone of his fans like wtf. You don't need that Marshall. For me the first four songs get constant repay, that how you start an album imo and he really followed through here.... then there's that "River" bulshit with Ed SHeeran followed by more horseshit... like "Remind Me" - sampling "I Love Rock N Roll" is a shame to EMinem and a shame to Rick RUbin and to hip-hop in general. "Bad Husband" got bars and stories but the hook and overall performance make it a1/5 song... the song with Pink! is unbelivably bad 1/5, and so is the ALicia Keys track...wtf Marshall...

so from tracks 1-4 fhe really came with it, but then the album took a real dip.. luckily we got "Framed" which is the bst Em song since the best tracks on "MMLP2" like "Evil Twin" (which is saying alot), "Offended" has a ridiciolous hook but the rhyme patterns and the way he killed it more than make up for it and i can actually listen to "Heat".

but the albums heart is in the tree-track suite that comes at the end, "In Your Head", "Zombie" and "ARose".... classic Em material.. most pople dissing the album probably never got this far but it's like a 10 track LP that's very solid, although the lows are REALLY LOW!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

nada ignorante

I heard the whole album at least twice, its not good not even drunk.
    N.I.

nada ignorante

its best just to accept this album is garbage. Its like Busta Rhymes and Redman their last albums were wack too.
    N.I.

Lol at people catching feelings over Eminem!! I don't like this album either but it's still better than a lot of music that's out. And if he wasn't relevant there wouldn't be seven pages about him.

No, it's not better than anything out right now.

LMAO @ the 2017 Eminem making it to page 7 on WuCorp.

He must still be relevant after all, probably more relevant than the Corp. Does Marshal still have fan forums dedicated to him?
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

When Eminem does Under Attack From The Robot Tank (Official Warcloud Thread) numbers, then we can talk. I am convinced that topic alone is probably the single largest thread on any topic online. I have never seen anything even close. Funny thing is, it is his haters that made that topic so large. Your haters really do promote you more than your own people

I remember seeing some Eminem fan forums online up to around a few years ago around the time Marshall Mathers LP 2 dropped, they are probably still active

Banned

Just a quick look on my investing forum and in one of my stock’s sub forum we have a thread with 3.1m views, 10,000+ replies and 1,300 pages of discussion all about one topic. A thread dedicated to Warcloud isn’t the largest online lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The legend of Warcloud will eventually surpass your investment thread, you had better tell that thread to watch it's back because Warcloud Wu Tang Corp thread is coming for you niggah. *Booker T voice*

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    the thing is that people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and without even hearing the album want to slam it. Eminem's "Revival" is about as good as "MMLP2" and waaay beter than "Recovery" that's for sure. "MMLP2" was a fierce album with some asinine hooks and some asinine beats but the fire tracks was so fire we could have ovesee it as a good LP which it was.

"Revival" is what "Recovery" should be, an honest album with Em on his Pharoahe Monch grind... sure there are some BULLSHIT on hereand the mistake he made was to try to cater to everyone of his fans like wtf. You don't need that Marshall. For me the first four songs get constant repay, that how you start an album imo and he really followed through here.... then there's that "River" bulshit with Ed SHeeran followed by more horseshit... like "Remind Me" - sampling "I Love Rock N Roll" is a shame to EMinem and a shame to Rick RUbin and to hip-hop in general. "Bad Husband" got bars and stories but the hook and overall performance make it a1/5 song... the song with Pink! is unbelivably bad 1/5, and so is the ALicia Keys track...wtf Marshall...

so from tracks 1-4 fhe really came with it, but then the album took a real dip.. luckily we got "Framed" which is the bst Em song since the best tracks on "MMLP2" like "Evil Twin" (which is saying alot), "Offended" has a ridiciolous hook but the rhyme patterns and the way he killed it more than make up for it and i can actually listen to "Heat".

but the albums heart is in the tree-track suite that comes at the end, "In Your Head", "Zombie" and "ARose".... classic Em material.. most pople dissing the album probably never got this far but it's like a 10 track LP that's very solid, although the lows are REALLY LOW!
    I just read this post and it sounded like the album is terrible and u know it but still tried to make it seem passable.

I couldn't care either way. I'd sooner die than listen to any of that faggot's albums.

The legend of Warcloud will eventually surpass your investment thread, you had better tell that thread to watch it's back because Warcloud Wu Tang Corp thread is coming for you niggah. *Booker T voice*