Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did Ghost and Trife have a falling out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Did Ghost and Trife have a falling out?

No features in years. I haven't seen every tour but haven't seen Trife on last few. Anything happen?

That's a good question. Last Ghostface show I Saw was two years ago and No Trife just Rae.
    Yo!

could be the usual situation with these dudes. want a general to hold their hand until the end and when things don't go big overnight, they give up quick and move on, expect a diss track soon

not saying thats the case with these 2 though

Trife has no signs of productivity in the past 4 years, which is amazing given that rap is his career. Ghost has spoken out in his lyrics about cutting people off that are unproductive and has spoken on it in interviews. Something like "had a team full of killers that can't do shit for me", either on the Wild or BadBadNotGood. Also spoke on how he should have been friends with nerds

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    [s] could be the usual situation with these dudes. want a general to hold their hand until the end and when things don't go big overnight, they give up quick and move on, expect a diss track soon

not saying thats the case with these 2 though[/s]

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Trife has no signs of productivity in the past 4 years, which is amazing given that rap is his career. Ghost has spoken out in his lyrics about cutting people off that are unproductive and has spoken on it in interviews. Something like "had a team full of killers that can't do shit for me", either on the Wild or BadBadNotGood. Also spoke on how he should have been friends with nerds
    Cut off niggas who killed good but couldn't do nothing for me
    Shout 'em out every once in the blue
    And kid yo, I never rocked with longs they keep away, we cool
    It's the god, god.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

Trife was heavily involved in Ghost's writing (and yes, that includes full on ghostwriting - pun intended) around the time of Theodore's 718 and on to Fishscale - you can hear it in Ghost's consistent, rhythmic flow from all his verses and features (circa 2004-2007).

More recent projects have been ghostwritten by Shawn Wigs. Sloppier flow. More basic, storytelling rhymes. 36 Seasons has Wigs all over it (his rhymes, backing vocals and even a feature where he raps "n***a"...

Wigs replaced Trife.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    <s> could be the usutrack soon

not saying thats the case with these 2 though<al situation with these dudes. want a general to hant a general to hold their hand until the end and when thingsold their hand until the end and when things don't go big overnight, they give up quick and move on, expect a diss track soon

not saying thats the cant a general to hold their hand until the end and when thingsase with these 2 though</s>

PRODIGAL SUN

isnt trife in the method man/saga continues fly navugation vid? know its not ghost but least looks like theres no beef

Wu-Veteran

No beef its all love

Shaolin Student

I remember seeing trife on stage with ghostface on some youtube video from 2017 just not sure where the concert was

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsaga View Post
    I remember seeing trife on stage with ghostface on some youtube video from 2017 just not sure where the concert was
    https://revolt.tv/videos/ghostface-k...-2018-00745880

Is this the concert?

Shaolin Student

ya that's its

How do you know he doesn't have other ways of making money?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    How do you know he doesn't have other ways of making money?
    If you can't make 1 rap song in 4 years there's nothing else you can do. Ny people, especially rappers are extra lazy and it's not unbelievable and he's casually selling weed bags. Idk his life and can be wrong, but what I do know is the level of output is pitiful. Unless he quit rapping.

its true

dudes be lazy Af

you get such a great opportunity, bang out albums, milk it and eat instead of weed carrying for generals and then getting mad when a guy like cilvaringz milks his opportunities as much as he can