Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did Ghost and Trife have a falling out?

Noel shut your gob u wanker

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunky View Post
    Actually, maybe. The only ghost spot I recall off the top of my head from the saga continues is his hook on pearl harbor, which was fucking terrible. He was ill on the Rae remix though, but I think Bronson would have murdered that beat too. I have not listened to the kp 4th joint yet, so I can't say anything there, but I may have to look just for ghost verses on there so I can respond back
    Ghost's verse on Moon Crickets is ok. The end where he says Priest Fuck niece from the Bronx or whatever is corny. He came correct on Disco Airlines though...sounded like he had a bit of hard time keeping up with the beat but I like his faster flow.

PRODIGAL SUN

ghost's verse on that new teyana taylor joint remix is fire

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Trife copped a M.P.C. recently and is working on his production skills, he said he is finding himself as a producer right now and his beats are wack, but when he gets the hang of it, he will start putting some out.

Ghostface & Tryfe are still close to this day. Tryfe went thru some hardship in his life the past few years. Thats why he didnt record as much but he still in contact with Ghost and he comes out with him every once in a while.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental