Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    sensitive sha dynasty, post a picture of the best looking chick you been with. i bet she's not over a 5
    since masturbation makes you go blind we're positive 2018 is the year you'll be forced to stop posting.
    Retired.

you know you want her bob
    Retired.

My ghost is going to slap the shit outta Kryo Ren when I see him... and yes this is by far the worse and most emotional at the same time star wars movie ever... The effects were great in imax 3d but they had way too much that wasent needed like Rose and some Cantobright shit and there wasent enough answers just a shit fest of angry Kryo Ren.

Emotional because it was fucked to see how they try to give Leia justice in such a fucked up manner...

General Hux is such a fuckin fraudulent character his acting sucks he is trying way too hard.

Benicio's character I'm sure he will end up being Snoke's other apprentice....
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Yea no thanks
    Minus the hair her acting was on point

In the first five minutes I had to get used to there being non C3PO related jokes in the movie, but afterwards I was okay with it

As entertaining as Rogue One and more original than The Force Awakens. Credible acting performances. Some nice critters in there. Del Toro was cast well. I got no complaints.

Visually most pleasing were the scenes on Snoke's ship (lovely use of a monochromatic color)
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    My ghost is going to slap the shit outta Kryo Ren when I see him... and yes this is by far the worse and most emotional at the same time star wars movie ever... The effects were great in imax 3d but they had way too much that wasent needed like Rose and some Cantobright shit and there wasent enough answers just a shit fest of angry Kryo Ren.

Emotional because it was fucked to see how they try to give Leia justice in such a fucked up manner...

General Hux is such a fuckin fraudulent character his acting sucks he is trying way too hard.

Benicio's character I'm sure he will end up being Snoke's other apprentice....
    I respect your perdonal opinion on the movie but after seeing The Last Jedi I gotta say I disagree with you on all points
    Retired.

not trying to drop a turd on anyone's icecream but if you like one star wars you should like them all. Because they're all poorly written, poorly acted, and poorly executed high budget mexican novellas with ugly bitches.

People point to the prequels and these new cummy ones having plot holes and disrespecting characters like Luke wasn't accidentally written to want to fuck his sister till he got out handsomed by the strapping Harrison Ford. Or that every fucking movie isn't the same stupid thing.

1. we need to sneak into this place to beat the bad guy

2. sneaks in with some plot that wouldn't even work at a post office into something that rules the galaxy

3. win through some fucking lame shit that tells you the villain was of no real threat.

The prequels sucked as movies period but they at least tried to develop characters and back plots. Darth Vader was a shit villian, Luke was a bland generic hero with no point, princess leila was ugly, and han solos lines were lame as fuck. The whole thing was a inch away from being Flash Gordon in Space. But it has ill CGI before it was a thing and people like that. Today CGI doesn't matter and you're left with what's under the lights which is a basic plot-less loop of cliches that only gets it's intricacy from the bullshit it's fans make up in their own head about characters and motives. Intricacies that Lucas has never proven capable of putting on film like alone Abrams.

They really had niggas out here believing bobba fett didn't say 6 lines in 30 years with the way he fans will tell you about his 'back story'. Star Wars fans are better writers than Abrams and Lucas and are constantly disappointed because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    not trying to drop a turd on anyone's icecream but if you like one star wars you should like them all. Because they're all poorly written, poorly acted, and poorly executed high budget mexican novellas with ugly bitches.

People point to the prequels and these new cummy ones having plot holes and disrespecting characters like Luke wasn't accidentally written to want to fuck his sister till he got out handsomed by the strapping Harrison Ford. Or that every fucking movie isn't the same stupid thing.

1. we need to sneak into this place to beat the bad guy

2. sneaks in with some plot that wouldn't even work at a post office into something that rules the galaxy

3. win through some fucking lame shit that tells you the villain was of no real threat.

The prequels sucked as movies period but they at least tried to develop characters and back plots. Darth Vader was a shit villian, Luke was a bland generic hero with no point, princess leila was ugly, and han solos lines were lame as fuck. The whole thing was a inch away from being Flash Gordon in Space. But it has ill CGI before it was a thing and people like that. Today CGI doesn't matter and you're left with what's under the lights which is a basic plot-less loop of cliches that only gets it's intricacy from the bullshit it's fans make up in their own head about characters and motives. Intricacies that Lucas has never proven capable of putting on film like alone Abrams.

They really had niggas out here believing bobba fett didn't say 6 lines in 30 years with the way he fans will tell you about his 'back story'. Star Wars fans are better writers than Abrams and Lucas and are constantly disappointed because of that.
    bahahaha this is so on point but I still LURVVVV Star Wars
    Retired.

I also think the marketing is so ill that it makes disappointment inevitable. They'll just flash some new thing, everyone will yoke their balls over it then it ends up being 3 minutes of very lame screen time.

Bitch in suit. Oh man, she's probably from planet Tattooie and shit, nah mean, yeah. She's probably the daughter of Kling Lik Lure, the 17 Galatic emperor born in the time of Luke's Grandfather, nah mean. She probably learned the fuse the light and the dark force which explains her two colored cape. Kling Lik Lure was said to be able to do dat, nah mean.

then the movie hits, and it's just a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Your right there. Star Wars fans do come up with better story lines. The theories and plots some come up with are excellent, even though it was troll the Jar Jar binks is a sith lord theory would have redeemed the entire faults of the prequels. The games also have better story lines, especially knights of the old republic.

lol, fucking jar jar binks lol. jesus. I went through the same trauma with the new DBZ series and movies. Dragonball was ok, but from a plot logic perspective Dragonball Z was one of the best written cartoon series I had ever seen in my life. Around the end (Buu saga) I stopped giving a fuck because it was getting stupid, and GT didn't count. But when they brought back the series I was curious as to the direction they were going to go. The answer was creating as many merchandise-ready saiyan transformations as possible. No fucking plot, no regard for any of what I thought was the logic they set up, just pumping out different hair colors so that they can use the same mold to make multiple toys.

They have Goku turn Super Saiyan after his childhood friend died, then some bitch turn super saiyan after hearing it was possible 5 minutes before, describing it as a 'tingle in her back' just so they can have 'a girl super saiyan' and reach the untapped overfed female child audience. Pretty faggoty shit. The fights got more and more ridiculous as they had made Goku (who they should have permanently killed off) infinitely powerful. Now is a god? smh

But I've always felt Star wars wasn't as well written as it's fans imply, and that in fact the best part of the series is the fan fiction. Hopefully they don't have everyone on GOT find out they have dragons too and shit. smh.

Peace CT

Agreed pretty much with what Rame said. Tried to force comedy which was a big fail. Started very slow for me but picked up towards end. Not the best movie in the franchise and definitely not the worst. In the high 7 rating I would say. Peace

Im one of the few that enjoyed the movie.
    That said it did have a couple of flaws.
    Nothing was solved...everyone left with more questions than answers. So hopefully by the next installment theyll touch up on things.

I think the director made this movie to be a FU to the fan theories. It was hard to predict things ill give it that much.
    I really thought princess Leia was going to get the yondu send off in this movie.
    I dont know how they will include her in the next film.
    They might go the CGI route like they did in Rogue One.

I was wondering about Luke's robotic arm.
    If he passed into the force , why didnt his robotic arm not just plop? Its not part of him.
    A perfect example is vader...he was mostly robotic and couldn't fade into the force.

Like most of you guys mentioned
    Most of the fans create better theories and storylines than the directors.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants