Thread: Wu Papers

Default New Wutang Rolling Papers

Last edited by Caper; 12-22-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Rewrote the title

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

I confess, i just ordered a 4-pack of these papers. Shipping was actually more than the papers themselves, but only $1 more. Too bad they aren't Amazon Prime so i could get free shipping...

My Wu-Tang Rolling Papers arrived yesterday. Even though i had just packed a bowl and was hitting that, i instantly set it to the side. Got my weed out, threw some in the grinder and grinded it up. dumped it in my tray and rolled up a phat joint. Honestly i had low expectations, if they burnt anything like the bob marley hemp papers i wouldve been dissappointed. the bob marleys burn horrible btw. the best burning papers out there mainstream are the JOB 1.5's in my opinion. Well, the Wu-Tang papers burnt just as good as the 1.5's. I was surprisingly happy with the Wu-Tang papers. They burn good and slow. I would endorse these as worth it for you marijuana smokers out there. Give them a shot, I dont see any reason to be disappointed in them...

got my four pack in the mail yesterday too

Did you guys pay more because they have a Wu logo on the packaging or are they similarly priced?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

they were incredibly cheap really
    four packs of 32 papers was like $4, after shipping less than $10. similar price to any other
    design on the packaging only, not on paper

yeah, i got the 4-pack for $4 as well, shipping was actually more than the costs of the papers by like a dollar. 1 pack goes for $2, since you have to pay shipping either way, might as well get the 4-pack. So the price is very fair/cheap, and in my opinion they burn pretty well too. Have you blazed one of them yet Mumm Ra? what do you think of them?

I like how the package says "not intended for use with tobacco" lol

lol yeah, and the inside says 'meditation not medication' or something like that

but nah not yet, i rolled one last night and they roll very well, havent smoked yet