Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: B-rock v. Sha Dynasty: Who gets the hotter babes?

That thread about brock's pic in the classics section is prob my fave Wu Corp thread ever. I'd like to read the one linked on this page but unfortunately angry was such a pathetic, unfunny faggot that seeing his posts actually makes me 'angry'. That huggasaurus post quoted here sums it up perfectly. Dude was utterly pathetic.

How could anyone not like ANGRY! dude was pissed lol

He was a fucking loser. Anyone who puts effort into 'sonning' someone on the internet is. And that was his whole fucking gimmick. And he wasn't even the slightest bit funny. Just lame and pathetic. I've never understood how anyone thought he was any more than a pathetic loser.

Banned

He was definitely a secondary. But probably a secondary of someone who wasn’t as well known.

I just assumed he was “....”

^yeah he was someone whose whole life is the internet. I guarantee if u met him in real life it'd b a pitiful sight.

@Brock, Sha Dynasty said this is you

are you going to take that from him?

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    LMFAO I remember that 'time' but not that thread. That's some funny ass shit. Beerock used to be an enthusiastic bobby hillesque character until the trauma of the infamous mets corn dog incident. Since then he's been a bitter, villainous, shadowy shaved beaver of a man.

Angry! cracked me the fuck up. Wonder who's secondary that was? Same with Huggasaurus Sex. Dude was hilarious
    haha - he innocently admonishes fredy mech for his "1950s"/2017graveyardshifter conception of gender relations - wu corp turned our doughy compadre into a cynical cunt smh.

Huggasaurus Sex aka Firm Handshakah was part of the corpse run off - still unsure of what happened to the corpse - it was like the retarded brother of a retarded brother.

Graveyard shifter's 'views' on women are an act too. He's liberal borderline feminist on facebook and A RED PILL Trump supporter on wucorp. Some times the act clashes like when he was trying to tell me black people couldn't be racist on hip hop forum (liberal) and was hating of young black men getting arrested on gen chat (idk). Unlike Beerock who's grip on his own humanity was destroyed on an internet from about Wutang and Charles Jones, this is simultaneous. Some of these old posts really expose how much people have been altered or damaged by this forum.

We saw Palehorse go from calling me at 10pm to ask me why I trust the government so much to becoming ku klux, Charles Jones for from dejected janitorial underdog to bosshogg government check snob. Changes

Banned

Will 2018 be the year brock finally loses his virginity? Just go to the Philippines already or Thailand if you like dicks

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    We saw Palehorse go from calling me at 10pm to ask me why I trust the government
    lmao wtf ?? This really happened or what
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

it was during the phone number posting frenzy. Skampoe posted his fucked up phone number that he got charged for every time someone called him, so I started calling the shit out of him LOL. Then I think he posted my number on here or I posted it i don't remember. First Big Ben called and said what's up and laughed. Then Skampoe called to say I was a Faggy Nebrasky or something. Then Palehorse called with serious concern in his voice.

He asked me why I trust the government or something like that, and I said something along the lines of illuminati doing a good job running the world despite popular opinion. He then started telling me something about how WWII was a hoax LOL. That everyone in it was an actor. We actually had a mini debate and he was dead fucking serious.

also spoke to BB and we laughed about Gavin's antics. She let me know that he was more LIT in real life, and actually thinks my insults were funny, as I thought his were funny as well.

U can't just attribute people changing to this forum tho. I've changed a lot since I signed up here n it has nothing to do with this forum. Tho I think in Brock's case this forum plays a leading role in his transformation.

oh yeah for sure. We all have. But I'm talking about, like you pointed out, changes that directly played out on the forum. Idk what made Palehorse turn Klu Klux. Maybe he found out illuminati was Beyonce and Lil Wayne like hip hop fans believe? Idk, but the gradual meltdown was documented here.

Lolz

Banned

I don't think Brock has changed at all. He's still a loser. In that thread with Angry!, he accuses him of using the same insults over and over and being unoriginal. Brock does the same thing but he was unfunny. His insults in that thread was to keep calling people "faggots" and that is still to this day his only insult.

He still thinks nothing was wrong with his wardrobe or with paying for other guy's food and drinks that he just met. He should now be able to say, Guys, I was 25 then and still socially awkward. I was a dork that didn't know any better. I now know not to wear work boots with basketball shorts in public and to not meet dudea online.

Yeah I find his inability to eventually laugh at it kinda disappointing but everyone's different. Dude till this day has legit beef with everyone that ever laughed at him during the nylon shorts crisis. He's like a spiderman villain that tripped in a batch of radioactive yeast after being laughed at as a child. Now that he's a knee cappin doughfaced monstrosity he's vowed to call each and every one of us 'faggots' till the day he dies

but you can't say he hasn't changed, he was literally giving lectures on how to treat a woman like a true gentlemen, and now he's getting 'sloppy knobb' while watching Star Wars