Thread: William Burke IV outshines RZA on another radio station

Default William Burke IV outshines RZA on another radio station

yes he does, sharpest sword of any wu disciple
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Shaolin Student

RZA smoking weed again. Since Meth and Red hooked him up at that concert huh?

Um I watched that first rza verse already planning on posting some piss take I thought of, but then I actually thought it was pretty decent, but then I noticed he was playing with a phone as he spit n I was like wtf, n then I realised he was reading his lyrics off that shit, lolz. Fuc'n. I have no idea what this stuff is, like the situation/setup, but lolztf @ reading his lyrics off a phone.

This freestyle was nice. When we gonna get more William Burke IV material?

There's lots of william burke on Rza's Wu Wednesdays

Reading lyrics off a phone is like bringing your rap lyrics book with you to freestyle sessions. It wouldn't have been allowed in a particular era of hip hop. Now I seen Method Man and others do it.

Fire

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

If his career is not going anywhere with Wu Tang, he really needs to go someplace else where they will make better use of his talent. He is too good to be just a guest appearance artist.

This was like a year and a half ago. Time is passing by.

Rza did sound high.

And I can't stand DJ's who push a bunch of buttons with gay sirens and shit. I HATE that shit. I've been to clubs where they started doing that shit and I left.

Most of the time sirens are run during emergencies involving fire trucks, ambulances, and police. Why do I want to hear that in the club? To go into a seizure? Get some strobe lights too. Wack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    This was like a year and a half ago. Time is passing by.

Rza did sound high.

And I can't stand DJ's who push a bunch of buttons with gay sirens and shit. I HATE that shit. I've been to clubs where they started doing that shit and I left.

Most of the time sirens are run during emergencies involving fire trucks, ambulances, and police. Why do I want to hear that in the club? To go into a seizure? Get some strobe lights too. Wack.