Thread: !!!support Warcloud!!!

Red face !!!support Warcloud!!!

Buy his Album or die tryin...

how? ... where?

Lil' Kim

Someone made a website for him.

you can get Smuggling Booze In The Graveyars & Nightmares That Surface From Shallow Sleep on ebay...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Warcloud-HOLOC...QQcmdZViewItem
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Default Don't Support the Fake

Those albums on ebay are not legit. They are fake and has nothing to do with supporting warcloud.

The Real Albums are set to be distributed on chambermusik.com real soon.
    So support the real and not the fake.

Hey shogun85 the albums you are talking about are "Smugglin Booze..." and "Nightmares That Surface..." or a new album? Anyway, I'm gonna buy every album Warcloud drops. It's been a fucking while I'm searching for his two albums "Smugglin Booze..." and "Nightmares That Surface...". Hope they are good quality. Other question shogun85: If I live in Canada (province: Québec) can I buy from Chanbermusik, I mean if they send there?
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Default www.chambermusik.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist
    Hey shogun85 the albums you are talking about are "Smugglin Booze..." and "Nightmares That Surface..." or a new album? Anyway, I'm gonna buy every album Warcloud drops. It's been a fucking while I'm searching for his two albums "Smugglin Booze..." and "Nightmares That Surface...". Hope they are good quality. Other question shogun85: If I live in Canada (province: Québec) can I buy from Chanbermusik, I mean if they send there?
    Check the website out, it should tell you there.

http://www.chambermusik.com

sup there,Ive ordered from em some times,and yes you can get it if you live outside USA,all over the world,the store is currently being upgraded.
    here are some albums coming soon to the store:

ChristBearer - Passion of the Christ
    Warcloud - Smugglin booze in the graveyard
    Warcloud - Nightmares that Surface from Shallow Sleep

Sources:

http://forum.chambermusik.com/viewtopic.php?t=9734

http://forum.chambermusik.com/viewtopic.php?t=9760

Thumbs up

blobyeah....support warcloud !!!

here is his official site/forum:

http://s4.invisionfree.com/warcloud

yeah, those 2 albums will be sold in the future at chambermusik.

and also at the OFFICIAL warcloud forum SOON and here maybe at SPECIAL prices. so just wait for the GRAND OPENING !

he is also planning 2 new albums! but i won't give more details just come to his forum and you will be hit with some BOMBS in the near future...news/interviews/surprises/special prises !

!
    Last edited by pablobaluba; 02-24-2006 at 05:38 PM.

i was gunna buy those two off ebay too. but i spent up on other albums instead, i was waiting for the end of the bidding so i could get em on bid cheaper, if not i'd jus buy em now, but i was at work the night they went and i havet been paid since last week when the last bid was so i couldnt get em.

soon, is that all you can tell us about Chamber Music?? no date when they'll be on there on anything?? next month etc??
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

i live in montreal and i ordered like 20 cds from there and they have a really good service.usually i order my cds on sunday and i get it on thursday or friday and you have a tracking number from usps.warcloud albums will come out very soon so support,same for the christbearer(north star)/skarecrow e.p. which will be dope too.if you never bought from there,they have crazy album such as the zu ninjaz,solomon childs new double cd,all the dom pachino cds and more go check.
    i judge wisely

Quote Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
    i live in montreal and i ordered like 20 cds from there and they have a really good service.usually i order my cds on sunday and i get it on thursday or friday and you have a tracking number from usps.warcloud albums will come out very soon so support,same for the christbearer(north star)/skarecrow e.p. which will be dope too.if you never bought from there,they have crazy album such as the zu ninjaz,solomon childs new double cd,all the dom pachino cds and more go check.

yeah man, y'all been sleepin
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by eastsidemtl
    How much does the shipping cost? It's in US dollars, is it?
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic