He oh the yea so not oh i yea i just i feel fat no no one im about to bounce take off i need to grind with the train run 2 blocks in 2 secs i want to be somewhere knowing im working i got to work in oh hours have i do have did oh lets no damn im tired meet up old a faded lets go to the mall meet up in the parking lot yea music everything is closed oh damn oh man so sick the place we meet what what the fuck we do we got to leave the security guards oh yea hit the im taking off need for i hit it beyond brewer yes a drum steps as i drive cruisin wasting new kicks no lowering i raise but not too high escape would take it all over but i turn this donuts like just spinning but under control not stepping on the gas slipping a dance im falling no oh cool sick sick i feel it slide move stop pa pop stop stop again im stopping again sli- im sliding what its i dont need to be doing all crazy i be going crazy i dont even know w t just sort of like im done im being this bow and arrow i feel like i played but beyond cant take it im old as can i guess dont even want to say stuff i got me i ll be there in a few hours i need oh thanks some cold coffee w t cold cold coffee i need i guess i can start fly birds and birds thanks where the fuck do i go sick what oh ok thanks i wish where the late where hitting the all ev oh still i to look pausing i must leave you none none of none of you you oh fuck five and nine inches oh what whats up i ll leave you