Thread: Resident Evil II twenty year anniversary.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Resident Evil II twenty year anniversary.

Resident Evil II dropped twenty years ago today. If I recall correctly, I think that this is still the highest selling game in the franchise..
    I own the Nintendo 64 and Sega Dreamcast ports, but usually play the Nintendo 64 version for the enhanced Dolby Surround Sound capabilities. I personally found this game far too easy.. The original Resident Evil always had me reaching for the strategy guide to get me past the later puzzles, but I completed this game with no strategy guide at all, so that is my only real gripe with it. Music is extraordinarily ambient and suits the surroundings. The progressively worse malformations of William Birkin added that horror element well. Remake was teased a couple of years ago, but still has yet to get an official release date.

Great game on the playstation

me either, that was probably my favorite resident evil though

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yeah, it was a technological marvel that they were able to cram a two disk game onto one cartridge and still retain all of the original content, although with the trade off of the full motion video scenes looking like utter shit. I remember the first time I played it, I actually got the Windex and a paper towel and wiped my screen because I thought it was dirty, but they just had to compress the shit out the video in order to be able to get it to run