Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreleased tracks chronically organized?

Default Unreleased tracks chronologically organized?

Hey y'all. I'm trying to find the early wu stuff not on the albums, the bootleg "Demo Cuts (Deluxe Edition)" has a lot of cuts which are great but has anyone compiled the rest of the early demos? Many J-Love mixtapes has classic unreleased cuts, but it's easy to miss them since they're on there mixed with already released stuff! Also it's not chronologically organized so I have no idea what unreleased track is from what era.. Anyone went through this already and can give some information or collection? Thanks a lot!

Since there's so much material by all of them, I'll begin to try to organize the stuff recorded in the 90s

Big up to claaa7 for the "Shaolin Worldwide" collection, that helped a lot
    http://claaa7.blogspot.se/2012/03/wu...mpilation.html

Some earlier tracks not on Demo Cuts
    Life's Hectic, 7th Chamber OG, 16th Chamber (Released on 8 Diagrams though), Bring Da Ruckus Alternate OG, Meth vs Chef OG, Wisdom Body OG
    Last edited by brainghost; 01-25-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Veteran Member

^^ I see what you did there

i still hope the day RZA releases those remasters of Enter the 36th OGs

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by quiesumquam View Post
    Hey y'all. I'm trying to find the early wu stuff not on the albums, the bootleg "Demo Cuts (Deluxe Edition)" has a lot of cuts which are great but has anyone compiled the rest of the early demos? Many J-Love mixtapes has classic unreleased cuts, but it's easy to miss them since they're on there mixed with already released stuff! Also it's not chronologically organized so I have no idea what unreleased track is from what era.. Anyone went through this already and can give some information or collection? Thanks a lot!

Since there's so much material by all of them, I'll begin to try to organize the stuff recorded in the 90s

Big up to claaa7 for the "Shaolin Worldwide" collection, that helped a lot
    http://claaa7.blogspot.se/2012/03/wu...mpilation.html

Some earlier tracks not on Demo Cuts
    Life's Hectic, 7th Chamber OG, 16th Chamber (Released on 8 Diagrams though), Bring Da Ruckus Alternate OG, Meth vs Chef OG, Wisdom Body OG
    I think anything you're going to find is loose tracks of, like you said, stuff from j-love mixtapes, etc. It sounds like an interesting project tov take on, though...

Quote Originally Posted by jbconline View Post
    i still hope the day RZA releases those remasters of Enter the 36th OGs
    I've always wanted a good quality version of 7th Chamber without J-Love talking over it. If this were to come out, that would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You want to organize these tracks like a persistent medical condition?
    Got me lol, I'm not used to spelling that word.

Thanks for all the replies, it sure would be nice with an official release without the tags but until then I guess I'll just go on a hunt

Has anyone heard this tape? http://www.j-loveonline.com/NEWTRACK...GS/REDMAN.html
    If so, is Got My Mind Made Up with INS the same fanmade version we've all heard or the real deal??

Veteran Member

I'm curious now too...

If anyone has it it's J-Love! That'd be crazy to finally hear

^^
    LINK

PRODIGAL SUN

This is something i didnt realize would be a problem as time went on. I figured everything would eventually be uploaded but with constant bootlegs and renamings it has become incredibly difficult.

Wish wulyricz/chamber lyricz was still around so we can find the list of all the tracks that have been released but alas the website is offline

I was trying to do a best of raekwon 98-01 but i couldnt recall most the mixtape tracks thatbwere released and had to searchbthru discogs for every mixtape featuring rae during that era.

Someone ahould make a conprehensive list. We ahould use this thread

Shaolin Student

I'm working on putting together a wav collection from cd rips of all non-album tracks from 1991-2000. I'm including any track that has an appearance by the any of the 10 members, plus any track this is produced by Rza. I'm excluding any track without a cd release (which doensn't amount to much, only about 20 tracks so far. I may revise this as time goes on, but for now I'm sticking to it). So far the collection is around 260 tracks, I have probably about 150-200 more to go. I'm considering making a section of the "OG" versions for any songs released between this time period (1991-2000), but so far I'm leaning against it due to the sub par audio quality of most the tracks. But I'll give it a second thought in due time.

Trust me, this is a collection that every Wu fan will be interested in. It has all the rarities from this time period. It'll probably take me about 6 more months to complete it, and then I'll provide more information to anybody interested.

^^good stuff, thanks.
    Retired.

Veteran Member

That would be dope, would def be interested. Ty

That is so awesome. there are a bunch of freestyles that I have no idea what the name is or how to even find the name. cant wait to see the tracklist of all you are compiling.

Quote Originally Posted by ta12113 View Post
    I'm working on putting together a wav collection from cd rips of all non-album tracks from 1991-2000. I'm including any track that has an appearance by the any of the 10 members, plus any track this is produced by Rza. I'm excluding any track without a cd release (which doensn't amount to much, only about 20 tracks so far. I may revise this as time goes on, but for now I'm sticking to it). So far the collection is around 260 tracks, I have probably about 150-200 more to go. I'm considering making a section of the "OG" versions for any songs released between this time period (1991-2000), but so far I'm leaning against it due to the sub par audio quality of most the tracks. But I'll give it a second thought in due time.

Trust me, this is a collection that every Wu fan will be interested in. It has all the rarities from this time period. It'll probably take me about 6 more months to complete it, and then I'll provide more information to anybody interested.
    " Fifty caliber street sweepers shots from Shaolin that go to Massapequa." - Gza