Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreleased tracks chronically organized?

Quote Originally Posted by ta12113 View Post
    I'm working on putting together a wav collection from cd rips of all non-album tracks from 1991-2000. I'm including any track that has an appearance by the any of the 10 members, plus any track this is produced by Rza. I'm excluding any track without a cd release (which doensn't amount to much, only about 20 tracks so far. I may revise this as time goes on, but for now I'm sticking to it). So far the collection is around 260 tracks, I have probably about 150-200 more to go. I'm considering making a section of the "OG" versions for any songs released between this time period (1991-2000), but so far I'm leaning against it due to the sub par audio quality of most the tracks. But I'll give it a second thought in due time.

Trust me, this is a collection that every Wu fan will be interested in. It has all the rarities from this time period. It'll probably take me about 6 more months to complete it, and then I'll provide more information to anybody interested.
    Sounds great, I'm looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by molisz View Post
    ^^
    LINK
    Thanks for sharing, too bad it's not the real version! I wonder who has that dat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21g7YQzCUU)
    Last edited by brainghost; 02-01-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Shaolin Student

Sorry but I forgot to mention that I’m not including many freestyles. So far I’ve only included the one from Wu Chronicles II, and maybe 1 more. But I’ll revisit this issue toward the end of the process. The highlight of this collection will be all the European remixes during this time period. Tons of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ta12113 View Post
    Sorry but I forgot to mention that I’m not including many freestyles. So far I’ve only included the one from Wu Chronicles II, and maybe 1 more. But I’ll revisit this issue toward the end of the process. The highlight of this collection will be all the European remixes during this time period. Tons of them.
    Gonna be great either way! Are you including the exclusive stuff from J-Love mixtapes?
    Since "Demo Cuts (Deluxé Edition)" doesn't have all the early stuff, I'm thinking it would be nice to make a compilation of the rest like these I made for Redman http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...1991-amp-1995)

If you're gonna include them though, I might just wait! You mentioned .wav too so it sounds like the quality's gonna be top too, I'm collecting mostly mp3's since I have so much music and wan't to be able to play it on my phone as well

PRODIGAL SUN

freestyles are the hardest thing to catalog because their all just labeled freestyle instead of dating them by location and year like say "method man - hot 97 freestyle (1999)"

Agreed. I have a bunch in my head, like I remember specific parts of Wu freestyles but I never know how to find them! its so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    freestyles are the hardest thing to catalog because their all just labeled freestyle instead of dating them by location and year like say "method man - hot 97 freestyle (1999)"
    " Fifty caliber street sweepers shots from Shaolin that go to Massapequa." - Gza

Where did you find the Demo Cuts Deluxe Edition? I lost those tracks and can't find a working dl link for that anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    Where did you find the Demo Cuts Deluxe Edition? I lost those tracks and can't find a working dl link for that anywhere.
    I don’t remember, I'm not gonna be by my cpu for a few days but I'll hook u up when I get back

Shaolin Student

If anybody can help with these, I'd really appreciate it. I'm still putting together the wav file collection that I mentioned above, and I'm getting fairly close to completing it. Here are a few of the songs that I still haven't managed to track down yet. If you can help me out with them, then please let me know.

Here’s some of what I still need:
    Method Man – Double Deuces (Dirty) - Vinyl
    Method Man – Double Deuces (Remix) – Vinyl
    Funkmaster Flex/Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Nuttin But Flavor (Vocal Remix) – Vinyl
    Wu-Tang Clan – After The Laughter Comes Tears (Vocal) – Vinyl (Original Pressing)
    Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Suave Dirt Dogs (Dirty Mix) – Vinyl
    Method Man – Lyricstyle (Vocal) – Vinyl
    Ghostface Killah - Breakbeat Pt.1 *Freestyling, Breakbeat Pt.2 *Freestyling, Breakbeat Pt.3 *Freestyling – Vinyl – Off of the “Buck 50” white label
    Zoe Pound/Raekwon – Back To The Cages – CD
    Inspectah Deck – Settlement – CD
    Inspectah Deck – Nightshift – CD
    Rza/Last Emperor – He Lives – CD
    Method Man – St. Iones Drop - Vinyl