Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I just learned what MGTOW is

Banned

Just saying your a MGTOW. It’s obvious. Unless you don’t like that?

But it’s basically what you and Noel have been preaching for months.

Maybe you didn’t realize what a douch you were?

I dunno, bro. Acceptance is probably better than denial.

Maybe we should use this as a chance to post things that would turn TOUCH into a MGTOW-ALPHA

Banned

I’m confused about MGTOW.

they call everyone cucks, but it’s like they’re whole existence is born out the result of being cucked.

Hound was HARDCORE cucked by his ex.

Now he’s going his own way....

So maybe MGTOW is just a bunch of dudes that can’t get over their ex’s?

Banned

I just don’t get what’s the problem with not wanting to be in a dead bad marriage as opposed to having sexual encounters with different women, where’s the punchline ?

lol I didn’t get cucked I got dumped like a bad habit
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Same fucking thing bro. She left you because the cock she was riding on the side was better.

Banned

And there’s nothing wrong with being a MGTOW.

Not sure why your fighting it, it’s everything you want.

Get it, son. You got Level 6 potential.

Banned

Well yeah that’s what happened and everyone knows it because I told that story lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a MGTOW either. I like being in a relationship and married but some ppl may not. Most marriages aren't inherently bad or bullshit though I think mixing marriage and western-fad values makes it hard.

Being single has it's perks but ppl sell it as some sort of fucking sexual utopia when it's not. You meet a binch. You convince her that you should have sex. You have lame sex because you don't know each other at all. She starts asking you stupid questions like 'what are we' 'what are we doing' then you have to find another one and start all over. Having the same lame one off sex over and over. Realistically if you're not famous this is spaced out over a period of months if not years. You go to cummy as places where women are supposed to be, you pick one, hope she's not on her period because women go outside and hang out will dripping cooch blood.

Then after like, 27, all the remaining hoes are fucking insane if they don't have kids. You can swing younger but they're fucking stupid and waste way more time than you can afford to spend as an adult on CUNNY. A huge portion of single sex is a chore and if you save your energy and jack off, you're life will be more productive and depressing at the same time. So I get MTGOW because dating culture and marriage can both suck, i just don't get where they get the nerve to think they're the A L P H A $.

Banned

That’s what confuses me.

Like when Hound brags about eating random pussy.

That’s a beta move, bruh.

I eat my girls pussy when I have a taste.

And that basically goes for every man in a long term relationship.

The bonus is they still suck your dick. Because they love cock. They want dick.

They don’t want some beta looking faggot making weird faces trying to lick their vulva. That’s what lesbianism is for.

They want a man, not a bitch.

Banned

I see what you mean TSA but It’s not that it’s a sexual utopia it’s just more freedom in a lot of ways. Marriage has no purpose in the western world of you’re not religious, I’m not religious and we don’t have this cultural obsession of family and nurturing so getting married has no purpose to me, sacrificing your life just so that you can say that you’ve done it is weak shit, most people just settle on each other because they’re afraid to face the world and they end up afraid to eat pussy and become obsessed with grass. Plus the chase is fun and the first time fucking a chick is the best, it gets boring fucking the same person over and over that’s why marriages end up dead in bed and dudes get old and cranky on internet websites.

Also if you’re having lame sex there’s no excuse for that ever.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

HAHAHHAHHAHAH

end up afraid to eat pussy and become obsessed with grass.

Banned

Darryl you eat your girl out regularly?

Most first time sex is lame, especially with girls in their 20s. It's good cause it's new and it's sex but unless she's insane there's a deal of self consciousness and apprehension the girl always has to get over. The only time it's been ILL off the bat is when the girl has later on proved to be crazy or if the circumstances around it make it mo' illah.

After like the 2nd or 3rd time it picks up, then if you don't give an effing shit about her, it gets wack again after like, 15 or so because the new factor is gone and she's probably going to start being retarded. Especially when it comes to getting BRAINS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I see what you mean TSA but It’s not that it’s a sexual utopia it’s just more freedom in a lot of ways. Marriage has no purpose in the western world of you’re not religious, I’m not religious and we don’t have this cultural obsession of family and nurturing so getting married has no purpose to me, sacrificing your life just so that you can say that you’ve done it is weak shit, most people just settle on each other because they’re afraid to face the world and they end up afraid to eat pussy and become obsessed with grass. Plus the chase is fun and the first time fucking a chick is the best, it gets boring fucking the same person over and over that’s why marriages end up dead in bed and dudes get old and cranky on internet websites.

Also if you’re having lame sex there’s no excuse for that ever.

You sound like your 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Darryl you eat your girl out regularly?
    all day bruh