Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I just learned what MGTOW is

I do understand, thanks to the Sopranos, that eating P O O S E H is for fags according to the Italian culture.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    all day bruh
    Red pill

Banned

I do understand, thanks to the Sopranos, that eating P O O S E H is for fags according to the Italian culture.

Uncle juniors generation is dead. We’ve fallen off.

I had a lick last week.

I blame it on somehow watching an old wwe divas video where that one female wrestler bit Trisha stratus’s pussy.

Banned

I see where you’re coming from regarding first time sex with a chick but it’s usually been spot on as I’ve gotten older. It gets boring to me doing the same stuff with the same person, once you know how they work and what gets them off it becomes a repeat performance and mechanical after a couple of months. I want to see a new hairstyle and hear a new voice. After about a dozen roots in a short period of time it’s same old same old.

To be fair the Italians are different to Italian Americans or Italian Australian. There’s nothing worse than the offspring of immigrants because they pick up the worst of both cultures and they’re just all round bitsa’s.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^ I can dig it. We have an epidemic of E-bow girls that want to get married but don't want to be wives. Very Americaesque. The white girls they're getting their shit cues from had a dr. scrape out their ovaries at 22, that's commitment. Second gen always half asses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Uncle juniors generation is dead. We’ve fallen off.

I had a lick last week.

I blame it on somehow watching an old wwe divas video where that one female wrestler bit Trisha stratus’s pussy.
    @Sideshowbob @CilvaRingz It's time to change his name to LickyCooch. It think it's time
    Last edited by TSA; 01-28-2018 at 08:44 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I see where you’re coming from regarding first time sex with a chick but it’s usually been spot on as I’ve gotten older. It gets boring to me doing the same stuff with the same person, once you know how they work and what gets them off it becomes a repeat performance and mechanical after a couple of months. I want to see a new hairstyle and hear a new voice. After about a dozen roots in a short period of time it’s same old same old.

To be fair the Italians are different to Italian Americans or Italian Australian. There’s nothing worse than the offspring of immigrants because they pick up the worst of both cultures and they’re just all round bitsa’s.

Go your own way bro.....

Nobody will judge you. We understand.

Banned

@Sideshowbob @CilvaRingz It's time to change his name to LickyCooch. It think it's time
    LickyCooch69

I got in there for real.

hahahaha Mods, I'm also cool with xTSA187x, thanks

Banned

AuSSieLICK’er

Banned

^ I can dig it. We have an epidemic of E-bow girls that want to get married but don't want to be wives. Very Americaesque. The white girls they're getting their shit cues from had a dr. scrape out their ovaries at 22, that's commitment. Second gen always half asses it.

I wouldn’t rule out marriage though but she has to be life changing not some “I need a kid” type of bitch. I know a chick who is basically spreading her legs for anyone that will dump a seed in her, that’s fucked. White peolle don’t ‘get’ marriage unless they’re hard core religious nutbags. I see the Pacific Islanders and Indians around here and marriage and family is very cultural and it’s part of their life in a major way, sounds like a lot of Africans are the same, but white people are too busy fighting and complaining to get their family shit together haha

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

Since TSA is a full blown raging redditor now...

these aren't the women of your father's or grandfather's era. Lol good luck finding loyalty. my older friends in their late 30's and early 40's are swallowing a bitter pill. averaging divorce after 6 - 8 yrs of marriage and getting taken to the cleaners. in the words of Bodie from The Wire "The Game is rigged".

Honestly it's amazing watching guys I knew who married mid-20's getting that wake up call because the significant other installed (wait for it) Tinder! because she wanted some wild no strings attached sex, maybe in a ski resort hot tub with a moderator who rocks temp plates, drops off cliffs & shit, and lines up rails like Rae.

Banned

Lol those women above are so insecure and bankrupt on the inside they would be utterly shitty people to spend their life with. I think if you get married you have to do it later on when they've got all the sluttiness out of their system and not before they've experienced it.

Honestly though as I get older I see how much white people manufacture problems when their life has no real problems and these women above have manufactured problems because their life is so fucking boring and void of any substance they need to find some new dick to get a new spark.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

Girls here "hike, camp, ski, drink 3 shots of whiskey, tailgate a couple times and boom dating profile"

then miles of tinder cock.

Not really the kind of girls you want to raise a family with. Sort of envy the arranged marriages of Igbos and Olive Garden franchise owners.
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-29-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Banned

you Don’t need to marry.

Anyone who marries a girl within 2 years of knowing them is taking a risk anyway.

I’d say a solid 4 years of dating, at least two of which are spent living together and handling finances together.

Find out If your both ready for that graduation ceremony.

Today people are more promiscuous so I agree on waiting. Too much accessibility out there to cheat. It’s made the process easy.

Get a more conservative girl too. Preferable one who can’t stand feminists and doesn’t really give two shits about politics.

Did i do the right thing as a Mgtow ?
    *Rides super crowded bus
    *8/10 girl wearing sleeveless shirt is beside me standing wanting me to give up my seat for her.
    *Me doesn't give her my seat instead pisses her off by sitting comfortably while she stands for 1/30 hrs
    *My seatmate vacates.
    *Her sees vacant seat ask me "pwedeng maki upon!" (Can I take this seat?
    *Me doesn't respond looks down don't make eye contact
    *Her looks extremely pissed that her looks didn't make me give my seat up.
    *Takes picture of me and post it on FB
    They wanted equality right? So stand for 1/30 hours
    Mgtow truly is happiness