Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I just learned what MGTOW is

Banned

Lol is it customary to give up seats for women? I’m glad that’s not a thing here haha
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I need it explained to me why having sex with women on a casual basis without being a serious couple is worse than being in a dead bed marriage where she’s fat and can’t cook and your main priority on life is wu Corp, college football and pussy eating is scary
    Hahahahha
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I don't really understand the MGTOW movement or whatever it is. But I got less sympathy for idiots who end up marrying some needy bitch, who will get fat and out of shape 3 years in.

Banned

It’s basically a bunch of angry single dudes who are still bitter about that one ex they can’t get over.

It’s not about pussy or freedom or finding themselves in Manchu Picchu or whatever BS they are trying to mask it with.

It’s bitter single guys in their 30’s whose friends can’t invite them to things anymore because they’d be the single loser who everyone suspects is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lol is it customary to give up seats for women? I’m glad that’s not a thing here haha

its not customary, but its the gentlemanly thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    its not customary, but its the gentlemanly thing to do.
    It's my privilege *tips fedora*

Banned

It’s not just the dudes who end up with needy fat bitches but the ones who have already been divorced once in their life and have no ability to live life without a woman controlling them. Then there’s couples who get married but have no kids, wtf get a better paying job and be single and actually have sex.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Lol.... I mean continue to fight it if you want.

If your ex said she wanted you again you’d drop this whole MGTOW facade, the caviar, pork pies and orgies, and you’d try to pop out as many kids as you could.

You said it yourself... “ I guess they’re kind of cute sometimes.”

Jesus you’re a mess.

Lol,

The Dooch

'

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    the caviar, pork pies and orgies

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    This explains my nigga noel
    Doesn't explain me at all, bro. I'm just a guy living life. Yeah I don't bother with females anymore but I could give a fuck what anybody else does. People have had trouble comprehending and accepting the way I am in regards to females. Not the other way around. U really don't need to place some stupid label on me. If there's cunts out there making a point of not mixing with hoes then please don't compare them to me, cos I'm not about that at all. Actually right now I'd quite like to meet a girl, but I'm still not gonna invest any thyme or effort in it. Would b welcome to it happening by chance tho.

Banned

Noel is just a helpless romantic. But pragmatic about it.

Probably would be a loyal husband and excellent father.

Free spirit because he always has been, not because some chick hurt his feelings.

Definitely not a MGTOW.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    People have had trouble comprehending and accepting the way I am in regards to females. Not the other way around. U really don't need to place some stupid label on me.
    Exactly right. TSA is usually pretty good though and takes time to understand but others here are so desperate for everyone to be as miserable as they are they can’t handle it when people don’t want to end up in multiple marriages with no kids and no sex. Nobody here has still adequately explained why marriage or a relationship is necessary. I couldn’t care less about marriages so why they care about me not getting involved is beyond me. Fuck the labels too I just live life I don’t follow some sort of ‘cause’ I do my own thing without worrying what others are doing.

I am meeting a chick called Sarah after work lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Noel is just a helpless romantic. But pragmatic about it.

Probably would be a loyal husband and excellent father.

Free spirit because he always has been, not because some chick hurt his feelings.

Definitely not a MGTOW.
    I've been reading your posts lately with Vito's voice. It's funny as fuck.

@The Hound, I'm not trying to analysis you guys or whatever. I remember you and Noel going horde about not fucking with women and I didn't get it beyond a surface level. Then I bumped into a movement called MGTOW and I legit thought oh ok maybe this is an entire 'thing'. If you guys are in the movement that's cool too. Noel broke down the science just now. Peace god.

Kinda-Unrelated, my wife and I were at a store (Kroger for all you YANKS) and we were just strolling along when an almost cross eyed 61 year old women stopped us and started telling us her daughter finally found someone that loved her. I was like ok oh that's good. This is all with zero provocation. She then told us that it's the daughter's cousin and specifies that it's 'legal in the united states'.

She explains that he's almost 30 years older than her but he treats her well, cooks for her, cleans, and won't let her lift a finger. Plus he's the president of a company. We were still on some 'ok cool congrats shit'. Then he hones in on how she might marry him if he asks but she's concerned for their kids cause their cousins lol. My wife asks how closely related she explain that he's more of less her uncle, lol.

She did this for like 4 minutes which is fucking 40 mins in grocery time. Then shows us a picture of the guy, who's visibly a sexual predator, and the girl, who's visibly an imbecile. She spent like half of that time trying to figure out how to pull up her pictures on FB. Then she told us they'll be fine child wise because two of her own uncles married their cousins. She was wearing a larger rappery cross. I figured she was some sort of greek when she said it was legal in the united states but came to see that she was just a fucking inbred lunatic.

Banned

Hound if you weren’t so sensitive about it I wouldn’t relentlessly bust your balls.

But it’s obvious I get to you because once it’s over you continues to attempt to slip little unprovoked insults in.

Trust me I don’t care if your secretly gay and manifest it in some lie about some wild and crazy Aussie booty lickin fuck fest to fool your father.

It’s all good bro.