Thread: Method Man x Redman x DJ Premier - N 2 Gether Now [Filthy Rich ReFix]

Default Method Man x Redman x DJ Premier - N 2 Gether Now [Filthy Rich ReFix]

The original Limp Bizkit track had dope production from Premier and Meth did his thing on his verses. I couldn't stand listening to Fred Durst though, so I decided to remove his verses and replace with a verse from Redman. I wish Red & Meth did a whole album over Preemo beats....would've been fire.

If anybody wants this as a download lemme know and I'll generate a link

Add me on Twitter to be kept up to date on my latest blends/Edits/mixtapes etc:
    @djfilthyrich416 or https://twitter.com/djfilthyrich416

good call on cutting out Durst though honestly I've heard (even) worse rappers before
    Retired.

And yeah this beat sounds like a natural fit for Reggie
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    And yeah this beat sounds like a natural fit for Reggie
    Yeah I thought Reggie sounded better on this than Durst, so I made it happen

cool!

this is another Red/Meth/Premier track:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    cool!

this is another Red/Meth/Premier track:

Yeah that was a good track too. Claaa long time homie! Haven't seen you around since you left TROY (I just joined up in this forum recently)....hope things are good wit ya

damn, that's some time ago for sure! good to have you on board here, board is pretty slow these days though.. everythings well over here for sure, lot of work. hope you're good too Rich

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!