Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you rather....

Banned

Default Who would you rather....

... take an insider trading tip from?

Sideshow Bob Dole, a golden haired republican and free market enthusiast who fits the mold of the blue blood American who can ramble off tech jargon like bizzy bone?

Digbo aka TSA, a sharp tongued, woke young black hipster entrepreneur with a middle American folksy upbringing?

Pat “The Long-cocked” Bateman, an Aussie nihilist with no attachment to anything or anyone who’s pragmatic and autistic nature enhances his ability when it comes to numbers?

The Hound, An Aussie trust fund baby whose daddy had him reading the Wall Street journal before he could walk. A cut-throat womanizer in the Gekko mold?

GhettoNom, some dude on the street corner with a cardboard box office and a hustle that would make a non drafted white NFL wide receiver jealous ?
    Last edited by Dooch; 02-02-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Banned

Trust fund baby? That’s the complete opposite to how I grew up poor as fuck
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i remember the hound chatting with charles jones on here before about getting food stamps. how did he go from a trust fund baby to the dole? did daddy cut him off?

i wouldnt want any advice from pat, he hasnt said one interesting thing ever on the forum that i can recall. besides being scared to fuck blackula when she offered her slut juices to him, he's a bore.

Banned

Daddy cut him off after he embarrassed himself with that woman.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    i remember the hound chatting with charles jones on here before about getting food stamps. how did he go from a trust fund baby to the dole? did daddy cut him off?
    We don't have food stamps out here. You're a virgin nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Hounds temperament and homeless background leads me to believe I got he and ghettnom confused.

hound, was you being on the dole one of the main reasons that your ex left you high and dry? did she leave you for a dude who could offer more than coupons at tgi fridays?

Banned

I wasn’t with her when I went though my bludging phase that happened afterwards.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    That lawn isn't gonna water itself
    AHHAHHHAHAHA
    i wouldnt want any advice from pat, he hasnt said one interesting thing ever on the forum that i can recall. besides being scared to fuck blackula when she offered her slut juices to him, he's a bore.
    LMFAAAAAAAAOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAaaa

B-rock is easily the G.O.A.T

Gnom based on description alone. I would imagine a white running back would have to have dumb heart.

this guy is so mad about what i said about him in that thread he's too scared to post in lol

what are you even talking about brother? unlike your good self, i've never been worried about becoming a wu corp legend - it's ironic that you've persistently tried so hard to get people here to appreciate you, but fail time after time.

and it speaks more to your delusions and sheltered existence that you'd think a broad showing someone attention on a wu tang forum from the other side of the world equates to a viable opportunity to fuck. smh.
    Last edited by rainbow; 02-04-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Only read snippets of original post, but congratulations to all participants on this thread so far.

B-rock's posts are very fat and virginal. I'm wondering what exactly he expected Pat Battymon to do about a girl in canada thinking he's attractive. Despite the offering of the juices. He also seems to go out of his way to show everyone how heterosexual he is, including his ridiculous gif.

Banned

I think it’s been a while since he had a woman.

He may or may not be a virgin, I don’t know.

I think he probably goes to strip clubs a lot.

Bateman is a fucking GOD in my opinion. I just assume that his cock is so long, thick and veiny that only a select few chicks can handle a rod like that.

He just exudes the confidence of a man with a massive penis.

He knew blackula couldn’t handle him even if she was his “flat-mate”.