Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Who In Here is Muslim???

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    okay. So do you call people of all races to what you consider to be the truth...?

(im jus askin questions yeah, so get all funny jus be straight)

i'm trying to understand what it is that you don't understand

SHAOLIN STUDENT

concernin’ somethin’ i wrote earlier,

Allah doesn't leave a human die alone No matter what. He sends him message but it's the humans' choice to either take it or leave. As a matter of fact, he still there with those who don't take the message or else who sets one's heart?!

Allah sends messages to the humans through the things that take place in their lives. The hard times, the painful times, the loneliness times. There are plenty alot of signs that Allah gives to the humans. They usually notice them in their weaknesses.

When there is nobody around. All your friends and family gone. When you're away from any sort of power. Maybe when you're alone in jail or maybe somewhere when you're lost and hurt. You can see the obvious messages that Allah gives you. Coz then you have plenty alot of time to train your brain and do somethinkin' and there isn't anythin' that stands in your way or anythin' that keep your mind busy of materialistic things.

Like in other times, maybe you don't think of spiritual things. When you have all your hot chicks, your homees, all your money, your power, or maybe your family around you you can't hear the voice of Allah. You only hear the devil's voice. You know some s*** like “whatever I got to do to get them rims, get my fly gear, to get my bitches and hos, I am going to do it. F*** who I got to hurt, who I got to shoot, who I got to kill”. Hell, brutha you can't see nothin' this way. It's hard to see. It could be there but you will be busy watchin' some boobs or shootin' some dudes. All the situations you go through and especially the ones that you find yourself weak in them, they contain a message. they refresh the common sense in you. So does it mean that Allah leave a fellow soldier die alone? No it's da fellow soldier who refused to take the life line.
    I hate it when some bruthaz act like a lost sheep.

1 8 7

I'm baptised so that makes me Christian or Catholic. A lot of people say that they are muslim but they don't practise Islam.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

it makes you christian, and yep you're right about the rest.

FRESH FISH

I'am a muslim, i pray five times a day, in the month Ramadan i don't eat. And basically the 5 pillars of Islam are my guidances trough life.

I've never understood the differences and similarities between Islam and the 5 % nation so if anybody can lay out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man
    I'am a muslim, i pray five times a day, in the month Ramadan i don't eat. And basically the 5 pillars of Islam are my guidances trough life.

I've never understood the differences and similarities between Islam and the 5 % nation so if anybody can lay out for me.
    its no where near the same thing

there are no similarities

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

i dont even know what a muslim is anymore
    all the points have been made

The Dark Poet

I'm Muslim. Islam in it's pure form has room for all kinds of people, as exemplified by the Sunnah of the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salaam). Muhammad (an Arab) had among his followers Bilal (an Ethiopian), Salman (a Persian), Sohayb (a Byzantine Greek), and Abu Hurayrah (a Hebrew). Islam is the way of life sent by Allah Most High for all beings, Mankind and the Jinn (the unseen beings).
    "Fear God and you will have no cause to fear anyone."-Hazrat Ali (Radi Allahu Ahnu)

a person can be muslim without knowing the word muslim?
    all the points have been made