Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who In Here is Muslim???

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
    Im not talking bout your home bro, im talking about what you consider to be truth, how does the white boy connect with this...(Asuming that the truth resides in NOGE)
    Yeah, like LHX said...he can study...but, most of them just can't accept the TRUTH...they would rather kill themselves.

wheel re invent

thec truth can be pretty ugly when it will destroy your very beliefs but then that s what meant by can't handle something that causes your own destruction. remember the lies the devil tells has an element of truth just takes a maze to get through while the truth comes straight which can blow their minds leaving them lost and bewildered.
    Who be Whom

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    how you gonna just leave somebody, like thats leaving a fellow soldier to die when he could live. das fucked up.
    What soldier?! Are you kiddin' me! No
    He almighty ain't letting soldier fellow die if it's ain't his time. Soldier legato.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    you sound just like a spooked out christian to me
    Whooooooo? ME?!
    And who is the hell r you?
    My godfather maybe or tha baptist ?!
    Last edited by sweet sista; 03-05-2006 at 12:26 AM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    but you stated that he willingly left people behind, instead of trying to reach them or overpowering whatever doubts they had by showing his love for them and want for them he left them behind. das fucked to me.

i dunno what were you reading but if what i wrote gave you that feelin' then i suppose i'm sorry but that ain't what i meant. i meant that Allah knows if you really sincere in your search for the truth or you just want an excuse and wait for an obstacle that stops u and make u quit the whole thing.
    He doesn’t leave them behind. he just delay them as they delayed him and NO it’s not “pay back” concept because if it was then we would be dead by now for all the things we committed in his sake. He reaches us since we were a very tiny teeny things and till the last breathe he will but with the constant forgetting and the constant ignoring even though we know that all we got is due to him. He delays you, he still hears you, sees you, but he just delay you. Just the moment you start to wake up from you fancy dream and remember that you have a god to thank, praise and worship for everything you got and for what you are then he comes to you he knows that you’ll return your old self and delay him when you got some doughs.

now if you always kept him in mind and went through some hardships doing so but u still askin’ him to help you remember to thank him for everything and no matter what happens he is still there in yer heart then he ain’t leavin’ u he’ll overpower you to be thankful for him and step by step things will get easier and easier. i’ll give an example, if you’re some drugs addict and you know how the bruthaz act when they’re high but the moment when they’re awake if they remembered to seek Allah’s help sincerely and took the first step forward then Allah would take ten if not more steps for you. for example, if u joined some group helps to get rid of your addiction this is your step. accepting you in this group, having nice fellows in the group that close to your way of thinkin’, passin’ the first day without addiction by taking a long nap all day long. This is Allah’s steps for you. he built to you good environment to start your steps toward him, then he gathered bruthaz at yer age with u, then he made you take maybe longer nap than you usually take.
    Now, things don’t go this way always or it doesn’t look 100% this way but it’s so much similar to this.

He never leave anybody behind until this person reach a level where all he does is disobeying Allah “god” and doing evil deeds constantly and Satan thinks that it’s no need for him to be around when that person is around and no matter how good things Allah blesses him with he never seem to observe them or thanks Allah for them. And nobody seem worthless except himself and his desires. but even with a person like that .i can't be sure and i can't say that Allah leaves him. Coz if so then who sets his heart and keeps it beatin'. It's God. Any way let's get back to that brutha. if he only remembered Allah and repented and looked for his help Sincerely Allah will come to him with love like he didn’t do nothing. U should know that Allah “God” loves his creations more than a mother loves her baby and he's the most merciful. And Allah knows best.

P.S
    stop F***en’ dis and dat. dis is a religious issues you ain’t suppose to speak s*** about it.
    you have some doubts or questions?! ask respectfully aight?!
    Last edited by sweet sista; 03-19-2006 at 11:47 PM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    ultimately this is true
    but
    the reasoning is a bit shaky
    Shaky?! Why don't specify what you find exactly shaky? I'm not sayin' that i wrote what i wrote based on authentic resources i don't have time for that even though i know if i checked it out i'll find some but i just depended on the common sense and the logic.
    Oh, one more thing! You just said that it's ultimately true so i don't understand what more you expect me to prove or to say if you basically believe that what was written is true which is the bottom line.

I read the Quran.

Not me, im white.

What Would U Being White Have To Do With Being A Muslime? There Are Many White Muslimes Around The World

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Im not talking bout your home bro, im talking about what you consider to be truth, how does the white boy connect with this...(Asuming that the truth resides in NOGE)

WHITE BOY ?

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED WITH THE WHITE BOY ?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sista
    Whooooooo? ME?!
    And who is the hell r you?
    My godfather maybe or tha baptist ?!

WHO AM I ?

- I AM - THAT I AM

THEY LEFT OUT 2 LETTERS

SL

CONNECT THE DOTS AND FIND YOURSELF

That White And Black Shit Got Yall All Fucked Up

WHITE BOY ?

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED WITH THE WHITE BOY ?
    Becuase i wanted to know if what you belive in or adhere to break's down the whole racial factor so that people of all races can come to what you consider to be truth...
    A universal truth...!

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Becuase i wanted to know if what you belive in or adhere to break's down the whole racial factor so that people of all races can come to what you consider to be truth...
    A universal truth...!
    we dealt with this a few pages back

everyones gonna see and hear that truth wether they want to or not

we dealt with this a few pages back

everyones gonna see and hear that truth wether they want to or not
    okay. So do you call people of all races to what you consider to be the truth...?

(im jus askin questions yeah, so get all funny jus be straight)

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON