Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who In Here is Muslim???

Quote Originally Posted by DaSun

I"m a Muslim Brotha from Somalia But now reside in Allah's World

hey

what is the difference between Allah's world and Somalia ?

Muslim by nature

when you add another word to it, it splits the family up and causes war

i thought the whole world is his

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    all that muslim bullshit, christian bullshit and most of all that bullshit out there aint nothing but bullshit no matter how you wanna slice it.
    Why you gotta say that when the starter of this thread just asked who is muslim here????? This aint a "whats your opinion on religion" thread man, dont be comin around saying things like that when we just discussing our Muslim beliefs, its mad disrespectful.
    Last edited by WuTangWarrior; 02-24-2006 at 06:26 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

hypocrites

Default Go

all that muslim bullshit, christian bullshit and most of all that bullshit out there aint nothing but bullshit no matter how you wanna slice it.
    You're an intellectual!

seriously, shut the hell up. who the fuck are you trying to impress by disrespecting beliefs, trying to rebel against what mommy and daddy brought you up as? tell it to the other gothic kids.

i'm not muslim, but i know enough about it and have a lotta muslim friends.
    ________
    Dmax (Engines)
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:46 PM.

exactly, listen to Koolish and stfu. Yes i did say the F word, for once and for all just shut up and mind ya biz, if you got an oppinion, make ur own thread about it, cause this one aint what its about, its just a simple person asking who is Muslim on the forums. 36 or any other mod please close this thread when possible.
    Last edited by WuTangWarrior; 02-24-2006 at 11:10 PM.

So we got quiet a few Muslims in here...Al-hamdullah

yeah Al-humdulilah we do, but we also have some disrespectful and ignorant people over here too, you gotta watch out for them.

Tian Xia

i used to be muslim, sunni at that, to be honest, it was the biggest waste of time, spent more trying to defend islam then actually reading the qu'ran, though infact i have read it over 12 times, the more i read the qu'ran the more i disliked what was said, when i finish reading the hadith, i don't think i felt so discusted and ashamed of what i used to believe.

amittely i used to enjoy eid, the times when muslim gathered and people we're socialble i found most of the community had no time for each other, and the racism that the qu'ran promotes against non-muslims isn't something that healthy for any sane person of reasonable intelligence.

islam throughout my life told me to seek knowledge, gain wisdom, but this is foundf wasn't what happened in practice, the questions i asked where valied ones but yet the higher authority of islam ( imans etc ) would not answer or provide a acceptable answer to my queries, the more questions i asked and tried to justify in islamic resources, the more empty and disillutioned i felt, i tried to be a GOOD muslim and follow what was given to me, i tried praying extra du'ahs, asking for help, but the more i prayed the more disillusion the felt of guilt i had became. i stopped reading the qu'ran for awhile, as i thought perhaps i was feeling like this cause shaytan was trying to sway my perception of the islam that i thought i followed.

i didn't pick up the qu'ran for a month, in this time, i decided i wanted to comfirm my beliefs in islam by doing some research on the miracles of the qu'ran, the qu'ran itself ( the untouched book), the hadiths (muslim bukhari)

thinking i would see science agreing with islam and islam as i thought coming on top in terms of the miracles and the authenticity of the quranic miracles, the hadiths, and the authenticity.

what i found was the complete opposite of what i have been imformed left right and centre but every islamic schollar, iman sheikh. i found myself feeling angry, distressed, suicidal and empty at what i was reading, i felt repulsed with my own self for the disbelief in islam i had suffered, after months of reading and researching into what i be;lieve would lead me to comfirm the qaricnic truth i thought was there, it left me at the stage where i could no longer worship allah, infact the very respect and love i had for mohammad had turned to discust and repulsion at what he had commited in the name of his deam. i could no longer call myself a muslim, i could no longer think of allah as my one true god, i could no longer accept mohammad as the last and sealing prophet of god, cause i knew this was lying to myself and to the world i lived in.

i don't think the problem in socirty is with muslims, i think the problem is with islam itself, it promotes everything society condems,

sorry to burden this topic of islam, like this but i thought i shed a little insight into why i left islam

peace and i hope one day u people see what i see

mm sideway remarks, thats not very muslim now is it.
    but then again i guess just saying your a muslim nowadays without actually practicing what it means to be a muslim is common place.

and just for the record yous a bitch. ha.
    lol you just cant stop runnin your mouth can you?? tell me in the quran where it says sideways remarks are false and prove to me that was actually a sideways remark you dumbass. Then you start to say that im a muslim nowadays without actually practicing it when you dont know a thing about me. I was born Muslim, reading and memorizing the quran since day 1. Then that last remark you just gave me just proved your hypocracy and childishness. I swear this site got too many of these internet big guys that can say whatever to you behind a monitor but not face to face. And Fragmented thanks for dropping a proper oppinion but i strongly do disagree with you but im glad we can continue to be a part of this site w/o cussin out eachother. Peace.

im not even gonna bother...... enjoy your internet life lol

lol hypocrites

Sunni muslim here but no 5%er.

WOW!! Fragmented

You actually Left The religion...thats sad to me.

and sorry didnt' work out for ya.

Though your arguments sound legit...thats not a reason to disbelief the religion and move away then move toward it and try to improve some of the teachings.

THERE IS NOT GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Assassin
    wa alaikum assalaam

I'm a Sunni not a 5%er though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    I'm muslim. No 5%er though.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Matsumura
    Sunni muslim here but no 5%er.

gotta have Knowledge of self and kind to be "5%"

Members of the NOGE do not claim to be Muslims

Its a culture/way of life that you do not understand and are not willing to understand because the RELIGION you chose and the RELIGION that chose you Bread fear of the unknown into your minds to the point where you sit still, close minded and hostile to that which you refuse to understand - such is the blind - carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    i used to be muslim, sunni at that, to be honest, it was the biggest waste of time, spent more trying to defend islam then actually reading the qu'ran, though infact i have read it over 12 times, the more i read the qu'ran the more i disliked what was said, when i finish reading the hadith, i don't think i felt so discusted and ashamed of what i used to believe.

amittely i used to enjoy eid, the times when muslim gathered and people we're socialble i found most of the community had no time for each other, and the racism that the qu'ran promotes against non-muslims isn't something that healthy for any sane person of reasonable intelligence.

islam throughout my life told me to seek knowledge, gain wisdom, but this is foundf wasn't what happened in practice, the questions i asked where valied ones but yet the higher authority of islam ( imans etc ) would not answer or provide a acceptable answer to my queries, the more questions i asked and tried to justify in islamic resources, the more empty and disillutioned i felt, i tried to be a GOOD muslim and follow what was given to me, i tried praying extra du'ahs, asking for help, but the more i prayed the more disillusion the felt of guilt i had became. i stopped reading the qu'ran for awhile, as i thought perhaps i was feeling like this cause shaytan was trying to sway my perception of the islam that i thought i followed.

i didn't pick up the qu'ran for a month, in this time, i decided i wanted to comfirm my beliefs in islam by doing some research on the miracles of the qu'ran, the qu'ran itself ( the untouched book), the hadiths (muslim bukhari)

thinking i would see science agreing with islam and islam as i thought coming on top in terms of the miracles and the authenticity of the quranic miracles, the hadiths, and the authenticity.

what i found was the complete opposite of what i have been imformed left right and centre but every islamic schollar, iman sheikh. i found myself feeling angry, distressed, suicidal and empty at what i was reading, i felt repulsed with my own self for the disbelief in islam i had suffered, after months of reading and researching into what i be;lieve would lead me to comfirm the qaricnic truth i thought was there, it left me at the stage where i could no longer worship allah, infact the very respect and love i had for mohammad had turned to discust and repulsion at what he had commited in the name of his deam. i could no longer call myself a muslim, i could no longer think of allah as my one true god, i could no longer accept mohammad as the last and sealing prophet of god, cause i knew this was lying to myself and to the world i lived in.

i don't think the problem in socirty is with muslims, i think the problem is with islam itself, it promotes everything society condems,

sorry to burden this topic of islam, like this but i thought i shed a little insight into why i left islam

peace and i hope one day u people see what i see

was all good until this part -

Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    Society ?

what society ?

religions lose their savor after a while and becomes corrupt then new ones arise - the larger the community becomes, the more corrupt it becomes - its old and needs to be looked at closer and revised - and it has - but those who are fearful that their god will punish them for thinking about why they believe what they say they believe will remain blind
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-25-2006 at 01:49 PM.